Ummm is Apachii Goddess Store completed? 

More or less. There's still a handful of heeled meshes that need to be converted (I was not satisfied with the quality of what I tried), and the UV maps(?) of the Bast body suits need to be redone, but it's beyond my skill set. I've asked someone to help with the first thing (he may not be able to get to it due to little free time) and I think one or two people have stated interest in helping with the last bit. If both ever get done, I'll probably upload the entire thing onto the LL download system and give it its own thread.

Haven't started on DFSL conversions proper, been messing around with trying to add the high heel scripts to 'em. It... Uh.... I don't know.... Think I need someone that isn't me test the esp, and maybe tell me if I did something wrong?

Anyway, I was going through the nifs when I saw this:

post-16239-0-57330600-1376547279_thumb.png

That's... Yeah... Messed around with it in blender, and the shoe isn't too difficult to manipulate, the foot is the real problem for me. There was no way I was going to do something I'd be happy with, so I started looking around. The foot in Nephenee13's conversion of Ryks Sandals is about what I'm looking for, so I'm going to try that. I'll mess with it more later. For now, I need some sleep.

Not sure if any one has posted these for possable conversions.

Ambassador of Darkness by Eyren

Arynns Drow Witch Robe for HGEC by bronson

Snowy Signature Outfit HGEC by Elynda

Been making some evil looking partners to follow me around. I can't really find some dark DMRA armor that fits them quite right. These fit, but only one of them comes in near the size and has BBB support.

Posted a request for these over on Nephenee13's conversion forum if this is to much for one of you.

No worries! I'm still alive.

Quick update with the DFSL mod: Probably over half way done, but progress is a bit impeded by the fact that a number of objects have a very high vertex count, which means that it takes FREAKING FOREVER! to import, export, and do a bone-weight copy (these heels are insane!). I'm also taking my time doing these, so maybe it'll be another week or two. Unless I decide to push it, then maybe by the weekend (no promises).

How about trying gerra's bone weight copy script? :rolleyes: that should save some time for you?

It's lightning fast, literally. I'm pretty sure this will copy within 1 seconds that monster high heels you're refering. Because, in most times it only takes 0.1 sec for me, whatsoever I try to copy.

I absolutely can't live without it.

DFSL DMRA is available for download, bottom of the second post. Probably would've been done sooner, but I ended up taking a small break for a few days. I attached high heel scripts to the stuff that needs 'em, but I've still no idea what I'm doing, so the .esp probably needs adjusted.

NiMaterialProperty, make sure it says "skin". Before you change it, go into 'spells->optimize->split properties'. Afterwards, do 'combine properties' instead of 'split properties'.

And make sure name for each NiTriStrip is labeled something like this:

post-16239-0-27417700-1377985875_thumb.png

One of these days, I'll write up a proper tutorial. Already have the screens all done.