Been playing Star Trek Online real hard these last few days, thumb feels weird after mashing the space bar for several hours straight. Kinda thinking about looking for a fleet to finally join. Before that, managed to get a conversion request done. Have at least one other lined up to be converted, but I'm not sure if I want to just yet. Figure I'd let you all know.

• 3 weeks later...

Dropped by to say hello and thank you for the new AGS update. Still looking for the rest. Have been playing OB on/off lately while I wait on my greenhouse to get built. Hope to see you back to doing more conversions. Really have enjoyed all you lovely outfits.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I'll ever get to finish at the rate I'm going right now (I want to finish it so bad!). Between Star Trek Online, and the "homework" I've been receiving from counseling, my free time is shrinking. Also, think I got railroaded into volunteering for Habitat for Humanity this Saturday, and my anxiety levels are slowly rising because PEOPLE! I hate dealing with people in Real Life situations -.-

And I really need to find a paying job to help offset my student loans.... More anxiety.... Playing STO helps with the stress, I love watching things blow up.

I won't forget.

Also, think I got railroaded into volunteering for Habitat for Humanity this Saturday, and my anxiety levels are slowly rising because PEOPLE! I hate dealing with people in Real Life situations -.-

Don't sweat it if you did.  Generally most HH projects are well organized enough that you can spend your time working and not having to be bothered socializing.  Makes the time go much faster and is much more enjoyable.

Yea, people suck, but what can you do?  Might as well toughen up, cause unless you are planning on becoming a forest ranger in some remote part of Alaska you are going to have to over come this.  Just focus on mentally choking them to death if it things get too stressful.....that's what I do.  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Thor - I hope things are working out for you, I know you have been stressed out lately.

We cannot let you succumb to the crappy part of life now, you are so close to completing the most awesome DMRA project in history!

Eric

Thorazine, i have seen your work and you on the forum off and on fora  while but recently came back to look again for good large bust outfits, and i am AMAZED at what you are achieving. Beautiful work. REally.

I am about to release a major mod project for Oblvion that has been three years in the making and involved a huge effort, and which creates an entire new city, with a new custom castle, over 100 fully scripted NPCs, a 100 book back story, and over 40 cells of territory in the west. I had wanted some really special clothing and now i know where to find it. This is a city that Beth planned to make and they even picked the site but budget and time prevented it from happening. So we, a rather large team finished it and I ended up Team leader. I love what you have done and hope to go thru and study all of your conversions and pick some for the towns people and the custom companions that comes with the mod. thanks again, and I will be in touch if i hit any bumps. Thank you so much. And good luck with the depression working thru, i have dealt with that too for years, being a creative professional who works alone and i know that very well. Feel free to PM to chat any time. and thanks again!!!!!!!

Cris

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thunderiaz

@Thorazine

Do you have any plan to convert these Armors/clothings to Skyrim? If you have then I humbly request you to convert the "Lady Dress" to Skyrim.

@Thorazine

Do you have any plan to convert these Armors/clothings to Skyrim? If you have then I humbly request you to convert the "Lady Dress" to Skyrim.

I have yet to even begin to try learning how to import and and export Skyrim nifs. I have zero idea on what I need, or the process I need to use. If anyone has links to somewhat detailed forum posts/guides/blogs/whatever I might need (so long as it's blender focused, not sure I want to try learning how to work 3ds Max if I don't need to), feel free to send 'em my way. If not, don't worry about it. There's still plenty of stuff I still want to do in regards to Oblivion.

Edit: Think I might be ready to get back into conversions, gonna see if I can make any kind of progress on the store tonight.

Guest thunderiaz

@Thorazine

I have yet to even begin to try learning how to import and and export Skyrim nifs. I have zero idea on what I need, or the process I need to use. If anyone has links to somewhat detailed forum posts/guides/blogs/whatever I might need (so long as it's blender focused, not sure I want to try learning how to work 3ds Max if I don't need to), feel free to send 'em my way. If not, don't worry about it. There's still plenty of stuff I still want to do in regards to Oblivion.

Edit: Think I might be ready to get back into conversions, gonna see if I can make any kind of progress on the store tonight.

Tutorial for Skyrim conversion "http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11495-converting-armors-to-skyrim-the-blender-way/"

I'll keep that thread in mind.

Decided to remove all the mod screenshots from the first and second posts as I no longer wish to mess with any more image hosting sites. I have no plans to place them back up, beyond maybe this (this thread and that thread may be merged at some point in time?).

Ok, looks like I'm moving at a good clip in this store, might be completely done sometime within the next two weeks if I can keep up the tempo. Of course, it wont be completely done as I still need these converted: https://mega.co.nz/#!kYkhxQaA!CJpqXFqlgUku0ezhCBcG3yKcL9xJ3-qfTbWhogzBI2o

11 nifs divided into 3 folders.

I am not satisfied with my own few attempts to convert them. If anyone wishes to take a shot at it, please do so. Keep in mind, I am not looking to make them compatible with the RHH, or similar, mods. Just the DMRA body type (if you are so inclined, feel free to do so for the entire Apachii Goddess Store once I've finished converting every thing to DMRA). If it doesn't get done, oh well.

EDIT: It's entirely possible I'll be finished by the end of the week, maybe the weekend at the latest. Or I could be jinxing myself and it'll be another month :P

So far, doesn't look like there are any bites for my request. Good news is, I'm almost DONE!

post-16239-0-42755600-1375250137_thumb.png

7 left, and they're mostly the same, retextures with some different objects, but once I get the main body converted, the rest should fall into place fairly easy. It is entirely possible I'll be done in about 24 hours. Feeling a bit giddy.

I will also be starting on two new medications on top of my current one, crossing my fingers they wont negatively impact my ability to do anything.

G'night for now.