[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors v2)

@Atlusknight

Oh i have totally forgotten about Zelda Mega Pack!But i have just reuploaded it.

Thanks for reminding me that.

@Kasumidoll

Oh may be that's the cause of your CTD. Just make a test using a Human Female to see if you get it working.

@alpalia

thank you brother. See ya soon!

Hello Diegoforfun! I know that what I'm about to asking it is not very related to the specific post, but, as a Star Wars fan, could you please make the

Darth Vader armor 

from Star Wars The Force Unleashed?! or the Sith Stalker armor?! or Darth Nihilus and Revan from KOTOR?! your Dark Lord Armor  from TFU is

fantastic man! please consider it, thanks in advance!

Sorry this took so long, been busy with personal stuff tryin to find ways to make some money.

Fixed texture pack for ME3 Reckoner Armor to fix the "solid black" armor bug: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73055064/Reckoner Texture Fix.rar

thanks but apparently it still appears as black for me.

do you use an ENB ? if yes , try to play without and see if the texture appear normally ^^

Sorry this took so long, been busy with personal stuff tryin to find ways to make some money.

Fixed texture pack for ME3 Reckoner Armor to fix the "solid black" armor bug: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73055064/Reckoner Texture Fix.rar

thanks but apparently it still appears as black for me.

do you use an ENB ? if yes , try to play without and see if the texture appear normally ^^

na, i don't use any ENBs.

Hey, Diego! I wanna start off by saying I REALLY love your work, and appreciate the incredible amounts of work and love ya' put into it. I know you already got a LOT of requests piled onto you, but I got a (hopefully) simple one, since all the files are already there. A person already made a thread about this outfit, but it seemed to just kinda die off. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16436-reqpirate-armor-conversions-from-vindictus/?p=379427 The black pirate armor in the first screenshot is just pure AMAZING. I was hoping you could port it to skyrim- if you scroll down a bit, you'll find that he already did get all the files for it, it just needs porting. Anyways, thanks for takin' the time to read my message! ^-^

Seconding, please. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Great work Diego! ;) Thats freaky awesome. I love your mods^^ Is it possible to make some borderlands 2 or Dead space 3 skins? :D

men, i know mod for borderland model, 2 girls and 1 guy, the blue hair girl with yellow clothes and another girl (forget the style) and 1 men (if i remember good, he wear red clothe with jean) i search and tell you soon ^^

ok , its lilith, awesome jack, madd moxi , link here

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3588175  lilith and awesome jack here

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3582628 mad moxxi here

after test, lilith look not work (character appear nude without head), but maybe because i not use the good body mod...look at pic for ingame moxi and awesome jack

i search again for maya and zero (its available but i forget where they are ^^)

post-52524-0-01662000-1368985799_thumb.jpg

post-52524-0-07784500-1368985817_thumb.jpg

use consol command for add them ...........help awesome ......help lilith......help moxxi.and enter the ID for add the player/model and armor

enjoy !

and big thanks to the creator of this mod, the model is very cool (idk who is the craetor, chinese guy i suppose ^^)

i not upload the mod in other place, use the link , i not reupload it in mediafire or other....

Oh and diegoforfun. Could you improve the TFU Dark Lord's Armour? I've noitced the fabric, esspecially on the arms ang legs look very flat. I looked though the TFU textures and I think it's because you model isn't using the bump texture?

I don;t even know if getting the model to use the texture is possible, but I wanted to mention it.

Hey guys long time no post here!

I'm here to say thank you guys who keep comin' in here =D

And also, to say that i'll be back to skyrim mod scene soon! May be one more week or less!

So please don't make request here because i won't be able to take them untill there.

See ya guys!

@alpalia

Thank you for supporting the guys out there while i'm away

I'll try those bonderlands mods as soon as i get time =D

See ya