[REQ]Pirate Armor Conversions from Vindictus

Blow

Hello there.

I've noticed that more Vindictus armor conversions are popping up, which is pretty awesome (latest sets were the Black Pearl Classic Set, Homebound Set, and White Shark set).

I have to ask though, could we possibly have a male armor conversion? Female armors are nice, but the guys could use some love too ya know?

Including some pictures to see what you guys think.

3_2.jpg

3_3.jpg

Skyrim could use a nice addition of Pirate themed content (there's not much of it atm). If these were put it in the game I'm not sure how I would react lol, but it would be awesome.

I definitely agree with the third and first ones. Except, maybe not such bright red on the third...

You're right, that would look pretty crazy in-game lol.

It's mainly for reference, I think the person who converted the Black Pearl and White Shark outfits made different color versions which was really nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted the same mod author who did the black pearl/white shark/and tieve outfit. He is also doing the lightwind armor which should look good.

I asked if he could do the pirate outfit for males and the black pearl warrior version for females. Fingers crossed.

@forest can you ask the author if by any chance he is interested in this one also please

PirateLann.jpg

sexy, i request this, me too. [ :)] Gives the 3d model resource in this topic for modders [;)]

I can only say... Holy dick I really want this.

@ forest it´s therea a chance you could post the meshes and texture of the lann pirate outfit...the one i posted?

That one is not actually from the game, I'm not sure where that one is even from. It was just posted on the Vindictus forums as a suggestion.

lol i have rechecked yeah it doesnt seem to be from the game..one of the armor s you posted was semi ported ( i think it needed to be done for weigth 2) by the korean modders that did the vindictus transformation mod but they seem to be gone from Lovers Lab..one of the names was Syndrome..maybe you can look for him

• 4 weeks later...

Archived