[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors v2)

dat shepard armor should be added in mass effect for bonus (like dragon age blood armor or reckoner armor) :heart:

seriously, it should be really fun to play mass effect in this armor :lol: :lol:

but....the arms stripe is only on the right arm side of the armor :P

@diego, i know how hard it is to rig small objects like that and they look right. when i was rigging for San Andreas i was so damn thankful that it didn't require individual finger bones lol. right now i'm using a retextured set of wolf gauntlets that i made to kinda match as best i could the colors to the outfit. just would love to have his real hands ya know? 

i'm hoping that R0 gets back to rigging soon, he was supposed to be doing some final fantasy, DMC, and resident evil ports that would have added some regular clothing styles to skyrim for males which is sorely needed.. unless you feel like doing some of the RE ones to give us some male clothes soon, i think we'll be waiting forever to get them if he keeps getting busy with his schooling. 

Halo 4 Master Chief Male Armor v2.0 Released (Weight Slider Support)

Now it have those propers gloves and i made those arm things closer to the body!

Enjoy

1nf2.jpg

4is5.jpg

ogex.jpg

@ethan

You're welcome bro.

Check you your PM box later ^^

@markmorrowind

Thank you man! I'll release Momiji really soon! xD

Btw bro, did you make mods for skywind?

I think i've seen "markmorrowind" somewhere around :s

@alpalia

Indeed brother, it reminds me ME stuffs too!

It'd be awesome to have custom models in ME, we could make dlc armos by ourselves heheheh!

@asc_kel

Damm i always love those SA devs for not putting fingers bones in the engine!!!hehheheeh.I think that's why i've never tried a mod to gta4.

I need to download more models cause i lost almost all of them when i reinstalled my windows 7.

Btw, i just released Halo 4 chief with gloves, i finished it a few hours ago. I tried my best to get those fingers rigged well and i'm okay with the result :D .

@SovereignSRV2

You're welcome brother :D

I need to check my files to see if i have that Revan's robe here to give it a try.

Hey diego : ), I'm enjoying your mod "Sam" and no doubt you're a just a god... the level of detail is very good!

There is just one little glitch :P, when I'm in a "first person" view, here's what I see =>

1373764113-screenshot44279.png

Also I'm wondering if you plan to do the sheath of Sam's katana 'cause I want it so bad... µ_µ

here you go =>

ku-xlarge.gif

Dont you want to hold dat thing in your hands? : D

oh, I found today some models (meshes+textures) from deus ex human revolution. they're cool : D

Tell me what you think : ). here some screenshots =>

1373767526-namir-version2.png

1373767539-namir-version1.png

I dont know why the texture looks broken in these models : / Hope it can be fixed.

1373767553-federova.png

1373767570-adam-jensen.png

And I managed to get my hands on one very cool model (meshes+textures) who is Mistral from MGR. one of the boss from the desperado gang: D

=>

mistral___the_dry_northern_winds_by_ishi

tell me if you're interested to port these models or at least to put them in your "to do list" : ).

PS : I still dont find a ripped model of the Fury from MGS3, I keep trying. I think that one guy could do it (he's on the facepunch forum) but first he has to rip a map from MGS and then he told that he would come back to rip some MGS3 models.

@diego, you are so freaking awesome man. thank you so much for getting that done with MC, i know you hate doin the fingers so i understand how troublesome just his gloves were for you and i appreciate it a lot. and thanks for remembering his shoulder pieces lol, i almost forgot myself. 

on a side note, if you hear anything from R0 about his RE6 ports, let us know cause i know i'm not the only one on here that was excited for them. really wanting leon's asia outfit from there and his vest one.

**edit: there's an issue with chief's first person model.. his left hand is missing portions of it. i looked at your regular body nif and that portion of the hand is attached to the models for the upper chest and back armor pieces, so when they got deleted for the first person model, it must have removed that section of his hand by accident. 

@putlova

Oh damm, thanks for remind me that bro! I think i have forgotten about the first person( i forget about it almost everytime i make a mod).

Those models from Deus EX looks amazing! It'd be awesome to have adam and that girl! But i dont know it they look like that because of the model polygons or because of UV Maping. If it's uv mapping i won't be able to port them cause i'm totally noob about uv maping models. =\

About Mistral i have the model here, actually she was on my project list already i just need to find a way to rig his armor/plate near the neck without breaking my rig and making bad wieght =\

@asc_kel

You're welcome brother, i'm glad yo like it and thanks for you comprehension! :D hehehhehe

Damm i totally forget about those 1st person models, cause i always make a copy of the model just to put things in order , using CK. Then i always forget to make the proper 1st person mode. Gonna take a look at that for sure, thanks for remind me that !

Oh sure, if i get news about RORONO ports gonna post it here .

@thugstone

You're welcome brother, i'm glad it could help you! Do you have pics about that issue?

Textures glitches are usually easy to fix ( it's related to nif settings most of times,)

@doctasax

Thanks for moving it. I started this thread as a WIP but now is more a release thread xD

oh ok :). Tell me anyway if you want to give a shot at these model. I can just send you the file and you could see if you have the capacity to port them.

About Mistral, YES!!! I'm just so impatient! : D you're my hero!

About Sam, will you port his sheath for his katana?

ku-xlarge.gif

damn the more metal gear members we get in this game the better it gets...like honestly lol. only one we're missing is psycho mantis lmao xD ! im gonna have a whole cyborg ninja army going on ;D lol. but seriously badass scorpion armor. very big fan of the MK series as well :)

hey can u rip madara uchiha an sasuke uchiha (shippuden outfit) from the new naruto game id love to have them to roll play as 

im surprised nobody ripped them yet but would be awesome if u can im sure their are alot of naruto fans out their 

please an thank you

Hey Diego it's ok I fixed the texture thing i just had to open the files in Photoshop and save them again. There was like 13 materials for my Wesker model, so 13 NiTriShapeData in Nifskope, i.e 26 images that i had to process (diffuse and normal map) manually one by one... lol that was a pain.. I think the problem was on my end.

Btw can i request something ? I can't get the fudging CK to work so I can't make a custom ESP for my Wesker playermodel. Could you make one for me ? I could PM you the resources, you would even be able to test my playermodel and give me some feedback if it works properly.

@asc_kel

You're welcome brother. I'm glad you enjoy it!!

I'll make a fix soon.

@Putlova

Thank you brother, i'll give them a try as soon as i get a few wips done.

About that Sam  sheath i don't have that mode, sorry. Sam came out separeted from that but with his katana.

@knightmare93

Thank you brother. I'm glad yo like it so far. It's pretty much done, dl soon!

Damm it'd be amazing to have psycho mantis in Skyirm heheheh

@antiro

Hey brother.

I have already got the model but it has bug in the eye mesh. I'll try to fix it soon to port him.

@thugstona

Damm that part is boring as hell, to apply materials on nif file! But i'm glad oy could make it!

Oh sure i think i won't have troubles to make a esp file for ya.

@JGVRS

I dont have that model , unfortunately, brother !Sorry =\

Hey guys just made it and it came out pretty good. Works really well using Vampire lord animations.

WIP:

Asmodeus Vampire Lord Preview:(Click on images to see the gif)

a40729265811164.gif

c20292265809859.gif

Hey guys!

Here's Asmodeus the new Vampire Lord.

Just drag and drop into your skyrim Data folder.

Demons' Score Asmodeus Vampire Lord Replacer(Male Only)

d1f9.jpg
ks0z.jpg

@antiro

Thank you brother :D i'm glad yo like it.

ABout madara eyes, i really don't know because i don't watch naruto and because there is the bug i've told ya, in the eyes meshes.

They came empty you know, just a hole in the model.So i'll look for anoher naruto model, to rip the eyes from there.

@kudlacz

Thank you brother,i'm glad you like it so far.

Just released it , btw xD

@alpalia

Thank you my friend ^^ happy you enjoyed it

Madara-Uchiha-madara-uchiha-17511838-128

thats the mangekyou this the first pic i ever uploaded but that one in the game if u can use those rip itachi eyes should work just use the eyes that look like it have 3 dots around the iris other wise it just look awakard on the skin haha 

cant wait for the mode lthough good luck with it 

someone making a susanno mod that gonna go perfect with this skin =3 

+                                                                                                                        +

also where the link to dl that above skin for the vampire lord lol looks wicked 

@antiro

I can't see the image here,Unfortunately, It keeps loading and loading. =\

Gonna see if i get a model preview to show you.

The vampire lord mod, you find on my original post in player model section. Just click on "show" and it's the first download.