[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors v2)

Guest Crisis244

Hey diego can I request something? I just remembered prince of persia the forgotton sands had a pc release it would be awesome if you could port the princes armor. Maybe if you could make them into individual pieces for the armor perks please :3

Hey guys!

I've been aways last days, because i got some free time and i went to my beach house.To enjoy and have fun a little bit xD

But i'm back now!So expect mods soon!

@apalia

Oh didnt know about that model. I'll search for it!

You reskin sounds amazing bro, post here some shots when you get time ;) It'd be nice to see

@Yukio14

heheh don't worry it's not only you!

I don't know bro , i can give it a try since converting weapons is faster than armors.

@Hagane

Like @Broken Mirror and @alpalia said, you can find the links on my Original post. xD

@asc_kel

Hey man

I was about to convert it , but i saw it floating around a few months ago, I'll search for it and post it here for ya.

But i'm thinking about Halo 4 Armor. May be i can give it a try ^^

@Shugonteshi

thank you man, i'm glad you like it.

I thought about send ya pm when i released it but i was sure you would come here cause you love MG series xD

@Lula

Oh i think i have Vergil model here to give it a try soon, after i finish a few wips.

@Rorono

Damm i hat those .max files, i always get erros too!

@Bryan244

Hey man.

It'd be awesome to have but i dont have the game and either the model here to convert =\

Hey guys!

I've been aways last days, because i got some free time and i went to my beach house.To enjoy and have fun a little bit xD

But i'm back now!So expect mods soon!

@apalia

Oh didnt know about that model. I'll search for it!

You reskin sounds amazing bro, post here some shots when you get time ;) It'd be nice to see

@Yukio14

heheh don't worry it's not only you!

I don't know bro , i can give it a try since converting weapons is faster than armors.

@Hagane

Like @Broken Mirror and @alpalia said, you can find the links on my Original post. xD

@asc_kel

Hey man

I was about to convert it , but i saw it floating around a few months ago, I'll search for it and post it here for ya.

But i'm thinking about Halo 4 Armor. May be i can give it a try ^^

@Shugonteshi

thank you man, i'm glad you like it.

I thought about send ya pm when i released it but i was sure you would come here cause you love MG series xD

@Lula

Oh i think i have Vergil model here to give it a try soon, after i finish a few wips.

@Rorono

Damm i hat those .max files, i always get erros too!

@Bryan244

Hey man.

It'd be awesome to have but i dont have the game and either the model here to convert =\

:heart: thank you soo much DIEGO, :blush:  hope to see that model a vergil :D :D :D

hm hm still always in WIP ^^, need more work on it (specially at the belt ^^ ), not a good pic for see the eyes/face, i take one more close next time ^^, when i finish Shepard, i go in Liara ^^ i try to make copy of Liara and change her into Shiala

(pic exempl)

Shiala.jpg

not see good i didnt have take the pic an sun , lol oops , i have take the pic quickly ^^

==Shepard WIP==

2013042200018.jpg

Hey guys!

I got time to work on Master Chief armor from Halo 4.I didn't make the gloves but i'll try it for a v2.

Hope you guys like it,

Enjoy!

Halo 4 Master Chief Armor Released

tesv2013042413075993.jpg
tesv2013042413085702.jpg
tesv2013042413122766.jpg

@IronDawid

Thank you my friend, nice to see you still around!

@asc_kel

Just made the one from Halo 4, i hope you like it bro :D

@Azreal01

Hey :D

Sure, i still have her in my project list, i just need to get time to work on her and finish a few mods before.

And don't worry you are not bothering xD

@tianshan626

You' re welcome dude, i'm happy to see you guys still enjoyin' my mods!

I really appreciate your kind words!

@lula

You're welcome @Lula!

I hope i can work on it soon! :D

@alaplia

Hey man, really nice reskin you made there!I really like it!

I think i don't have Shiara to send ya those textures =\

Gonna see if i can find it around!

@diego, chief looks beautiful ingame, minus the missing gloves. i can deal with that for now til you release a v2 though. even if his fingers dont move properly with magic man, havin his gloves will still be nice. you could cheat and use someone's already rigged gloves and just put the green metallic plate guards over that.

hey diego, loving the work you're doing. i downloaded the Mass Effect 3 Reckoner Knight Male Armor mod, but after installing it i've encountered a problem. the helmet display in game is fine but the armor doesn't work. it's all black instead of its blue and gold color. i will attach an image to show you what i mean.

post-156166-0-19062300-1367183256_thumb.jpg

@terrance, i get that too. i have to close and reload. its something to do with the way he saved the original dds files. i had to resave them in adobe using a dx5 format i think or whatever it is, and it worked fine afterwards. its resources basically, the textures are loaded AFTER all the games active ones, so there isnt enough to display everything, so its a blob. same thing happens when you encounter purple/pink blobs with no textures after running your game for a while. if diego doesnt mind, i can upload my fixed dds files for you.

@terrance, i get that too. i have to close and reload. its something to do with the way he saved the original dds files. i had to resave them in adobe using a dx5 format i think or whatever it is, and it worked fine afterwards. its resources basically, the textures are loaded AFTER all the games active ones, so there isnt enough to display everything, so its a blob. same thing happens when you encounter purple/pink blobs with no textures after running your game for a while. if diego doesnt mind, i can upload my fixed dds files for you.

i would appreciate it so much.

Hey, Diego! I wanna start off by saying I REALLY love your work, and appreciate the incredible amounts of work and love ya' put into it. I know you already got a LOT of requests piled onto you, but I got a (hopefully) simple one, since all the files are already there. A person already made a thread about this outfit, but it seemed to just kinda die off. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16436-reqpirate-armor-conversions-from-vindictus/?p=379427 The black pirate armor in the first screenshot is just pure AMAZING. I was hoping you could port it to skyrim- if you scroll down a bit, you'll find that he already did get all the files for it, it just needs porting. Anyways, thanks for takin' the time to read my message! ^-^

Hey guys!

As you can notice, i've been away for a while.I've been busy lately and i dindt get and i won't have time for now.

Mod Skyrim takes more time to mod GTA SA for example, because of those bones and files structures so i'll take a break for a while.That's why you see me making mods more often to SA than Skyrim,when i have free time.

But i'll be back to mod skyrim soon. May be in 2 or 3 weeks. May be less or a bit more.

See you guys soon.

@wolverinehowlett

You're welcome brother

@asc_kel

Thank you man i'm glad you like it so far. I'll make a v2 for sure with gloves when i get time.

@thelisgreat

thank you man, i'm really glad to see you guys enjoyin' my mods!

I can give it a try when i get a few wips finished. I'll put it on my project list.

@alpalia

Oh that's bad bro, i don't know why you can't see those spoilers =\May be it's something on your browser or loverslab.

And nice work on that face mod! I loved it!

@terrance

Sorry about that bro, as asc_kel said, it may be the dds file i've made.

Because i used to make them using dds converter but when i get windows 7, i had to use another software cause dds converter doesn't work on win7.

The strange thing is: it works for some guys and doesn't work for others :s

@Kasumidoll

:s Strange bro , make sure to be a female race and human. It doesnt work on vampire and creatures race.

@Sir Kitsune

Thank you Kitsune, i really appreciate your kind words and i'm happy to see you guys enjoyin' my mods.

I don't have much time know but as soon as i get back to mod it more often, i'll try your request.

@chukkjr

As @terrance said bro, you need to click on spoiler to show those links.