[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors v2)

Madara-Uchiha-madara-uchiha-17511838-128

thats the mangekyou this the first pic i ever uploaded but that one in the game if u can use those rip itachi eyes should work just use the eyes that look like it have 3 dots around the iris other wise it just look awakard on the skin haha 

cant wait for the mode lthough good luck with it 

someone making a susanno mod that gonna go perfect with this skin =3 

+                                                                                                                        +

also where the link to dl that above skin for the vampire lord lol looks wicked 

Antiro who is making the susanno?

@antiro

I can't see the image here,Unfortunately, It keeps loading and loading. =\

Gonna see if i get a model preview to show you.

The vampire lord mod, you find on my original post in player model section. Just click on "show" and it's the first download.

http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=comments&cat=345&start=35&id=46827

I don't know if its possible to port this.

Sorry if I am being annoying

@diego, i've done some recolors for the master chief armor.. and renamed them to MJOLNIR with the appropriate colors in the name. also took a crysis bow (predator bow) and stuck it in there as a MJOLNIR bow, just need to find a good looking matching set of arrows to use for it. gonna also find some other weapons to go with it. i was wondering if you'd mind me releasing it as a Spartan pack for skyrim on here, once you get the first person models finished. full crediting for the porting would be for you of course, and credits for the recoloring and esp enhancing. was thinking of also doing an actual Master Chief companion, put him somewhere with a wrecked drop pod or escape ship somewhere and you find him/wake him up. not sure on that part yet though.

Madara-Uchiha-madara-uchiha-17511838-128

thats the mangekyou this the first pic i ever uploaded but that one in the game if u can use those rip itachi eyes should work just use the eyes that look like it have 3 dots around the iris other wise it just look awakard on the skin haha 

cant wait for the mode lthough good luck with it 

someone making a susanno mod that gonna go perfect with this skin =3 

+                                                                                                                        +

also where the link to dl that above skin for the vampire lord lol looks wicked 

Antiro who is making the susanno?

one guy of the nexus once its done ill let u know he hasnt released the beta yet 

Hey guys!!

Just finished this armor from Dark Souls! I really like the result ingame, so i hope you like it too!

More Dark Souls models are coming!

Enjoyt!

Dark Souls Elite Knight Male Armor  (Weight Slider Support)

125p4js.jpg

2dl3et.jpg

@Antiro

Oh now the pic loaded for me.I think the model i have, doesn't have those eyes textures/model.

I think it has the normal one you know?

@jgvkrs

You're welcome brother. I didn't see any model from the new FF game around, but if you find it and if you still wanna , let me know that i can give it a try for ya :D

About those GTA4 files , it's possible to be ported. But to extract models from those files, you need spark iv and it only works if you have gta4 installed in your pc, because he checks the gta4.exe and files from data/models/script directories. =\

@asc_kel

Oh that sounds amazing brother. I've made a recolor once, for SA, but we can use it on Skyrim.It's a pink recolor requested by one girl at my blog.

It sounds amazing to have it as a follower as well! I tried once to make a follower but when i tried to compile the dialogue scripts, i got crashes =\

Do you have a good tutorial?

Gonna make the 1st person fix today later i thin, if i get time \o/

@xiondes

I have the ornstein dragon slayer armor model here to give it a try.But i saw Xinavro is workin' on that armor (it's still a wip.)

May be i can make a black version.

I just released the Elite knight because i made a different version, from the original( the one he's making too)

Hey guys!

Just finished one more armor from Kingdom of amalur.

Enjoy it!

Kingdom of Amalur Tuatha Deohn Male Armor  (Weight Slider Support) RELEASED

Thanks to ethankcvds for the model

hxmx.jpg

rpj0.jpg

@davide23padova

I don't know yet brother. I have more models here but i won't work on those Xinavro is already workin' on.

I just released the Knight Elite because i made it a custom version.

Okay guys here's my WIP list:(they're almost done, i just need to make esp files for them)

Expect DL soon!

Momiji Playermodel:

oq78.jpg

Dark Souls Knight Elite Sun Retexture:

3xi5.jpg

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Legionare Armor:

ir9p.jpg

Scorpion Armor:

3kyw.jpg

Scorpion Classic Armor:

h24b.jpg

Love your mods. But I have a question. Is there a way to extend the item list? I want to find all the item codes for your Death player model. But when I type in help Death, I get a list of Item codes, but what I'm looking for doesn't get displayed, because the list of Death related objects is too big.

HOOOOLLY SHIT !!!!!

finally i have win ! yayyyyy ! i have create the armor adapted for the game vanilla characters

4k1k.jpgd8hj.jpg

its not perfect ^^ , but now i can make all the playermodel adapted for my character and at reverse, i can create some playermodel head and use it like helmet ^^, yeaaaaah i m fucking crazy happy ^^

@antiro

thank you man!

@dark_ansem

Thank you dude!!

@kudlacz

Hey brother.

SUre , i can do that, Acutally i have one model from FF (Sephirot)in my project list ( i'll work on it after i release my current wip list).

@cegi985

Hey man that model looks amazing but it seems to be a private one. =\

@aerocell

Thank you brother i'm glad you like my mods.

Oh that's strange when i type war here, i have it on my list ( it's not that big so i can see my "death" there) but in this case try to type playermodel or darksider.

Usually, i make it (for ex) Darksiders 2 Death Playermodel on the name, to make things easy in cases like that. I can't confirm what're those words/names but i'll check my game when i get home and post it here for ya.

@alpalia

heheh indeed bro, she reminds me that too! I think it's because of those big boobs i have edited hehehehehhe

Oh btw, really nice to see you moddin' now!It's so cool to have something done after many tries!!!

Congratulations brother. Looks really nice so far.

yeah , i m very happy ^^

its look like i can make other armor without problem (except the little neck bug, but thats because the armor is not adapted with the slider and my character is 100, so the neck have little bug ^^ )

i try to make the helmet head but i have a little problem, head become invisible... :(.....i have check all the parts (head,hair,etc..) for the helmet, but the problem stay, i have adapt it to all race too, but same problem.. :(

i try to make the femshep armor same, sound ok for now :D

and....look at this ^^ , femelle version, femshep armor, just perfect :D :D :D

inlp.jpgore8.jpgt3gf.jpg

hey men, i have see problem ^^*

the Dead Or Alive 5 Ryu Haybusa Pack have no download link . O_O , its a projet ? or its already available for download and you have forget to place the link ? :s

td3d.jpg56wm.jpg

fblj.jpg6eth.jpg73up.jpg

zyu3.jpgz03t.jpg

:) :)  in fact , its very easy to mod skyrim, i thinking it was more hard.

@aerocell

Thank you brother i'm glad you like my mods.

Oh that's strange when i type war here, i have it on my list ( it's not that big so i can see my "death" there) but in this case try to type playermodel or darksider.

Usually, i make it (for ex) Darksiders 2 Death Playermodel on the name, to make things easy in cases like that. I can't confirm what're those words/names but i'll check my game when i get home and post it here for ya.

Thanks, typing in Playermodel helped. When I typed in just Death, I got tons of codes for Death Hounds and Draugrs.