about.png

Some people have asked about how I get the glossy body in some of my screenshots and here you'll find how to do it yourself.

Spoiler

Bathroom.png.3d47882c65f670206b94ec5be1622470.png

requirements.png

• NifSkope
  • Your current femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 (located in Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/)

STEP 1

Open the first femalebody_0 with NifSkope and search for the main NiTriShape. I use UUNP but it doesn't matter whatever body you use, the process is always the same.

STEP 2

Open the tab until you find the BSLightingShaderProperty and then look for the Glossiness and Specular Strenght values. Change their values to higher ones. I usually use 600 for glossiness and 100 for specular. Save the changes.

STEP 3

Now any NPC with weight 0 will have the glossy body, but as the weight value increases, your glossiness will be dissappearing. That's why you'll need to edit the femalebody_1. Repeat the whole process with the femalebody_1 with the same values and save it.

And you're all set. Any NPC with a body weight value between 0 and 100 will have the same glossiness.

• Here you can see the values I use:

image.png.ee046cf556693a760d61c1bde9cf8e28.png