@Kimmie89

The Tera body is having issues with the fox armors so try out these armors that are made specifically for the Tera body.  These are not mine so credit belongs to the person/people that made these (they were uploaded anonymously).

Vanilla armors for  Tera Elin Body.

post-64505-0-53209300-1370453858_thumb.jpg

Tera Elin Maid Costume.

Read the text file to acquire the costume set.

ElinRace_Maid Costume.7z

I have a custom CBBE flatchest body for the GT Elins,

post-64505-0-67769100-1370454247_thumb.jpg

but I'm still tweaking some skeletons to give the body a more Elin-esque shape.  So far the fox armors fit the body.  Once I'm done with this, I'm redoing the Elin race and may include this head/body set with new texture sets.

By the way, are you going to do anything with the TBBP skeleton I posted a while back? After some extensive playtime I haven't found any further issues with the skeleton, so it should be good to go.

By the way, are you going to do anything with the TBBP skeleton I posted a while back? After some extensive playtime I haven't found any further issues with the skeleton, so it should be good to go.

I'll have to download your skellie again.  I forgot about it when I was working on some of my own skeletons (normal, bbp, and tbbp) for the Monli and GT.  The pic of the CBBE flatchest body is using a TBBP skeleton I was modifiying for the Elins.

So, yeah, I'll download your skeleton again and try it out.

Boingy Elins, lol.

I'm having issues with my game or a case of corrupt saves.  I was testing your skeleton on my Monli when the game either crashes when loading a save or the body is black.  I know black textures usually mean memory issues, but this is just sudden.   I'll have to start a new game. Luckily, the Monli is still in Riverwood after escaping Helgen so no real progress was lost.

I'm going to take a break before I rage and break something.

All this time and I never really noticed their hands look old then again I never bothered looking at their hands.

I forgot to mention why my Monli's body was appearing black (did I mention it?), I was using the Elin's CBBE Slim Flat body.  It was working well days ago, but yesterday it started to glitch.  After uninstalling all my mods and reinstalling only select mods the black body returned.  Changing the meshes fixed it.  Words can't explain how disappointed I was because that particular Elin body with ECE made a perfect CBBE flatchest.  I'm not giving up hope.

hmm i wonder if anyone have a problem with  CheskoBeltQuiver Fix for ElinRace.7z with CDT on desktop while removing Armour or being naked?     wearing Armour is fine and anim works but if unequipped you're Armour it CDT for me, If  I remove the file and reload the same save it works again with no CTD,

Hello Mima

I'm not sure why that happened.  I tested the skeletons and even removed her clothes to make some screenshots and my game did not crash.

Which body did you install?  I'll install what you installed and see if I can recreate the problem.

Thanks for reply, hmm only skeleton replace i use is XPMS 1-81 NMM-BAIN Installer using default with dagger and sword placement on back inc anim, not sure if tht effects it? and for body i used NER-Custom UNP Body-2012Dec26 normal unp-bbp from front page.

I'm guessing it's the skeleton from this mod that is the cause. 

Two questions:

1)  Are you getting CTD when using the Elin skeletons from the Elin body packages (not the custom Chesko skeleton)?

2)  Did you place the xpms skeleton(s) in the Elin race folders?

The reason I ask is if the crashing only occurs whether using my custom Chesko skeleton for the Elins or the original Elin skeletons, there could be compatibility issues with the xpms mod.

If you installed the xpms skeletons in the Elin folders and not in the Character Assets and Character Assets Female folders, crashing will occur because the game is looking for those skeletons in the default folders and not the Elin race folders.

The link you gave was for the download servers, do you have a link to the mod page? There are a few custom xpms skeletons on Nexus by different people so I don't know where to look for any info on the mod.

hmm ok i uninstalled the xpms skeleton and tried it again with just Chesko Belt Quiver Fix for long  and short tails fix skele and still crash when unequip the body,  i tried with NER_MainPack+UNP BBP then with NER-Custom UNP Body-2012Dec26 both crashed.

i did Data\meshes\actors\2chElin fix as in same folder when i copied it.

only thing tht xpms ask to overwrite is the first person skele, on elin folders, but i normall say no to it.

hmm ok i uninstalled the xpms skeleton and tried it again with just Chesko Belt Quiver Fix for long  and short tails fix skele and still crash when unequip the body,  i tried with NER_MainPack+UNP BBP then with NER-Custom UNP Body-2012Dec26 both crashed.

only thing tht xpms ask to overwrite is the first person skele, on elin folders, but i normall say no to it.

1)  Completely uninstall the xpms files (skeletons and animations).

2)  Reinstall the main Elin race files then the Elin custom body with one of the included skeletons.

3)  Check for crashes in game.  If the game doesn't crash when going naked, proceed to the next step.

4)  Go ahead and install the xpms mod (do not install the custom Chesko skeleton for the Elins) and do not allow overwriting of any Elin files.

Is the game still crashing when you undress your Elin?  If yes, their is a compatibility issue between the two mods.  Maybe modifying those xpms skeletons and adding them to Elin folders will fix the issue, maybe it's something else.  I can't say for sure until I do some testing.

5)  If the game does not crash then go ahead and install the custom Chesko skeleton.  If the game crashes with the skeleton, then this Chesko skeleton is conflicting with the xpms files.  Replace the Chesko skeleton for the Elins with one of the Elin skeletons.

Let me know what works and what doesn't and I'll see if the same happens to me.  If I can recreate the problem then I'll know where to look for possible solutions.

How do I make the firstperson height the same as third person?

Hello Faithful32

Depends on what body you are using.  The core (main) race package contains the non-nude Tera body and 1st and 3rd-person skeletons.

The nude Tera body pack contains the same core files including the same skeleton options, but the body is nude.

The custom body packs also comes with 1st and 3rd-person skeleton options and these are meant to replace the ones that came with the core package.  Choosing one of the 3rd-person skeletons will also install a 1st-person skeleton that matches the height.

If you plan on using either the CBBE or UNP bodies, I suggest not installing the 1st-person skeleton from the core pack and choose the "normal" height 3rd-person skeleton.  Now when you install one of the custom bodies, do not install the "normal" height skeletons from the body packs, rather, install one of the other 2 options.  The other 2 options are the x0.8 scale skeletons (child height) and you just need to decide whether you want your equipped weapons full scale (x1.0) or child scale (x0.8).

The first person skeleton is installed with these skeletons.  The 1st-person skeleton will be about the same height, but it's not perfect.

This may sound confusing, but sometimes if you install the x0.8 skeletons from the core package and overwrite it with the skeletons from the body pack, the height reflects the original skeletons and not the ones from the body pack.

1)  Completely uninstall the xpms files (skeletons and animations).

2)  Reinstall the main Elin race files then the Elin custom body with one of the included skeletons.

3)  Check for crashes in game.  If the game doesn't crash when going naked, proceed to the next step.

4)  Go ahead and install the xpms mod (do not install the custom Chesko skeleton for the Elins) and do not allow overwriting of any Elin files.

Is the game still crashing when you undress your Elin?  If yes, their is a compatibility issue between the two mods.  Maybe modifying those xpms skeletons and adding them to Elin folders will fix the issue, maybe it's something else.  I can't say for sure until I do some testing.

5)  If the game does not crash then go ahead and install the custom Chesko skeleton.  If the game crashes with the skeleton, then this Chesko skeleton is conflicting with the xpms files.  Replace the Chesko skeleton for the Elins with one of the Elin skeletons.

Let me know what works and what doesn't and I'll see if the same happens to me.  If I can recreate the problem then I'll know where to look for possible solutions.

i have tired steps 1-4 Atm i have elin and body packs, and xmps installed alrdy and they original worked with no crashes, b4 i tried added chesko skele then cdt occurred if I unequip, but work as intend with armour on, i have swap chesko with elin skele back and works as normal without bow belt edit Sry tobe a pain.

@Mima

Okay, it's safe to say my custom Chesko skeleton has problems with xpms skeletons and/or the Elin race with some users.

I need to think about whether I should start modifying the Elin skeletons for the many mods out there (and there are a few mods that use their own custom skeletons).

Thanks for all reply's much appreciated and your hard-work with you're mods. :) I love my eiln causing trouble all over skyrim.

Glad to help.  Have fun.

How do I make the optional bodies work in CBBE pack?

Are you asking how to install the files from the CBBE body pack?

There are 2 methods:

1)  Using a mod manager.  The packs come with install scripts.

2)  If installing manually, then have a look at these screenshots.  They show the folder heirarchy and the correct order to install the files.

1 of 2

a2aujsniiureb314g.jpg

2 of 2

5twljw843513g0t4g.jpg

hey question is there any way to make a patch to make the elin race compatible with the GS hair packs? >W< i love apachii's hairpack but A:it doesn't have nearly as many hair styles available for the elin race and B: they aren't all as nice as the GS hair pack >w< i know i've been asking for quite a bit of you but you do such a great job with this race in general i think it has amazing potential to keep getting expanded on in depth of customization.

hey question is there any way to make a patch to make the elin race compatible with the GS hair packs? >W< i love apachii's hairpack but A:it doesn't have nearly as many hair styles available for the elin race and B: they aren't all as nice as the GS hair pack >w< i know i've been asking for quite a bit of you but you do such a great job with this race in general i think it has amazing potential to keep getting expanded on in depth of customization.

I did try to make the SG hairs compatible, but there were serious bugs.  The hairs appeared, however each and every hair had major clipping issues.  I'm sure more work is needed to make them truly compatible, but with that many (SG) hairs, this would be a lengthy project.

I did try to make the SG hairs compatible, but there were serious bugs.  The hairs appeared, however each and every hair had major clipping issues.  I'm sure more work is needed to make them truly compatible, but with that many (SG) hairs, this would be a lengthy project.

oh ;w; then never mind. i'll make due with what you give us then as it's already a great mod.