Well now, that was interesting...apparently, if you meet the right conditions, Evelyn will offer to show you how she plays with Roxy, and offers you a turn as well.?

It's kinda nice to see remarks that aren't totally disapproving on that particular subject...hope to see more expressions of interest from other NPCs in the future.

1 hour ago, Dez65 said:

Entered Dragonsreach and my player was punished by order of the Jarl.  After that was done, my player was still naked and the triggers on my controller completely stopped working.  Other buttons were fine.  

This may have been a one-off glitch as I played the same save through again without problem.  But if it is a feature, please let me know.

Thanks again for an amazing mod!

Posted before about the apparent lack of lip animation to correspond with Fuz Ro D'uh or Voice add-on files. I deleted that because some of the NPC's do have lip syncing but others don't.  I'm using Babo Dialogue and the syncing also appears somewhat inconsistent for that mod too.  Any idea what causes this occasional lapse?

On 6/6/2022 at 1:27 PM, Dez65 said:

This may have been a one-off glitch as I played the same save through again without problem.  But if it is a feature, please let me know.

Thanks again for an amazing mod!

Glad you like it.  In the current version, the "punishment" is just a vanilla game bounty. After that, anything that happens to you is dependent upon other mods (or the vanilla game) reacting to the bounty.  So, no currently no timed events in the mod and not a feature. Glad it's a one-off glitch.

On 6/6/2022 at 12:42 PM, Unfrog12 said:

Well now, that was interesting...apparently, if you meet the right conditions, Evelyn will offer to show you how she plays with Roxy, and offers you a turn as well.?

It's kinda nice to see remarks that aren't totally disapproving on that particular subject...hope to see more expressions of interest from other NPCs in the future.

I agree. I plan to place some other NPCs in a few towns of villages with similar interests. Also, it's going to take a while, but I'm working on alternatives to the Jarl bounties for SLSF fame, which is basically that you agree to use your particular famous "talents" in service of the Jarl and the Hold in a series of mini quests.

On 6/8/2022 at 3:47 PM, Dez65 said:

Posted before about the apparent lack of lip animation to correspond with Fuz Ro D'uh or Voice add-on files. I deleted that because some of the NPC's do have lip syncing but others don't.  I'm using Babo Dialogue and the syncing also appears somewhat inconsistent for that mod too.  Any idea what causes this occasional lapse?

I'm afraid I don't know. I thought the lip syncing was auto generated by the CK based on the voice file. I'm not adding any voice files so you might want to ask on DoubleCheeseburger's support forum, as he has been maintaining the voice pack for this mod.

13 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

since LL search is broken i have to ask it. how does this  deal with  futa characters? are they treated like male or such?

Currently, for choice of dialogue (to reference the PC), the mod is checking the GetIsSex condition, which is a standard CK dialogue condition that returns Male or Female, based on the gender selected in the character creation process.  However, when the mod calls a SL animation, SL determines the gender of the actors based on SL MCM settings.  

16 hours ago, Gristle said:

Glad you like it.  In the current version, the "punishment" is just a vanilla game bounty. After that, anything that happens to you is dependent upon other mods (or the vanilla game) reacting to the bounty.  So, no currently no timed events in the mod and not a feature. Glad it's a one-off glitch.

It turned out to be that I was unknowingly wearing restraints.  For some reason, my idle animation overrides the restrained animation occasionally so I don't immediately notice.  I noticed later that wearing restraints locks the triggers.

Check this out. Now you can accumulate SLSF Whore fame from wearing the Wench outfit from this mod. EDIT: The new version of this mod also includes a ring with the same effect that can be worn with any outfit.

Edited by Gristle

A question - is there a way to exclude a Follower from the follower dialogue?  I use a voice pack but have a custom voiced follower who'd I'd like to not have the dialogue.  I realize that the voicing isn't part of the mod, just curious if there was a way to do it, like an alias or faction change.

Thanks...

16 minutes ago, nadalotta said:

A question - is there a way to exclude a Follower from the follower dialogue?  I use a voice pack but have a custom voiced follower who'd I'd like to not have the dialogue.  I realize that the voicing isn't part of the mod, just curious if there was a way to do it, like an alias or faction change.

Thanks...

I don't know of any way to exclude a custom follower (unless you are comfortable with the CK, in which case I could tell you what extra condition to add and where). If universal follower comments are enabled, the mod will give the universal follower comments to anyone in the current follower faction (except for Mjoll, Serana and Faendal). 

Perhaps in the next version I could add an additional condition to the universal follower comments - like they don't trigger if the follower is carrying a [insert some random item]. This would be crude and not exactly immersive, but it would be a simple way to shut off the comments for selected followers. Just give them a leek or a fork or whatever is chosen and they won't get the comments. 

Edit: Also, I could add a condition that checks if the follower's voice type is one of the standard voice types, but then that would block the universal follower comments from all custom-voiced followers, and that might be too broad, especially for players that aren't using voice packs.

Edited by Gristle

Hello, I can't seem to be able to download SLSF, the requirement of this mod. Is anyone else having an issue with the download? Maybe someone could drop their copy of it here?

EDIT: nevermind, im a moron

Edited by notraven
  • 2 weeks later...

Good evening, I was wondering how I can disable sexual fame for NPCs so that they stop wearing devices and such. Is it a setting of this mod, or perhaps base Sexual Fame? Or the FW? :$$ Sorry, I am new to the whole fame thing... And I just don't want to see those devices on NPCs ^_^

36 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Good evening, I was wondering how I can disable sexual fame for NPCs so that they stop wearing devices and such. Is it a setting of this mod, or perhaps base Sexual Fame? Or the FW? :$$ Sorry, I am new to the whole fame thing... And I just don't want to see those devices on NPCs ^_^

Under the "Customization NPC" tab uncheck the "Allow Re-Equip", that'll fix it.

On 6/11/2022 at 11:39 PM, Gristle said:

I agree. I plan to place some other NPCs in a few towns of villages with similar interests. Also, it's going to take a while, but I'm working on alternatives to the Jarl bounties for SLSF fame, which is basically that you agree to use your particular famous "talents" in service of the Jarl and the Hold in a series of mini quests.

Please make compatible with Public Whore.  IE, while being a public whore your mini quests shouldn't fire off.  If they do, it might break Public Whore.

I like your mod and use it.  I use POP that launches when arrested for being a slut.  Which might also conflict with mini quests.

You might need to have a MCM where the mini quests can be disabled.

5 hours ago, remodel said:

Please make compatible with Public Whore.  IE, while being a public whore your mini quests shouldn't fire off.  If they do, it might break Public Whore.

I like your mod and use it.  I use POP that launches when arrested for being a slut.  Which might also conflict with mini quests.

You might need to have a MCM where the mini quests can be disabled.

I'm running Public Whore (great mod!) in my test playthroughs, and I don't expect any issues. Because I don't have nearly the scripting skills of the author of Public Whore, my quests will be simpler, non-repeating, adventure-style quests, and not anything with timers or quotas like Public Whore. (Think Amorous Adventures but SLSF fame-themed and with lots more custom comments.) In my current test play-though, I became the Public Whore of Whiterun right in the middle of doing a quest as the Dibellan whore of the Jarl of Markarth (result of high Exhibitionism fame in Markarth). No issues. The Markarth 'Dibellan Whore' quest will wait for you at every stage, just like the vanilla Skyrim quests. 

The one area there might be conflicts is that these quests require me to add NPCs and occasionally add an object in the world. I've also added some in-world entrances to new locations. While I've tried to place things in out-of-the-way places, these could create conflicts with location mods. Hopefully, if any conflicts are reported, I can easily make adjustments.

Also, thematically, because I don't want to copy Public Whore, I'm trying to avoid anything too similar. So, no mini quests where you have to whore yourself out to raise money for the Hold.  That does make slut-fame quests a bit more constrained, but I think there's still plenty of opportunities for the Jarls to come up with different kinds of tasks for the town slut to perform (diplomacy, spying, personal favors, entertainment, troop morale, etc.).  Also, in Solitude, the Jarl warnings are triggered by high levels of both Exhibitionism and Slut fame, which I think will result in you being declared Solitude's 'Public Slut'. Hopefully, not too similar sounding, but the tasks will be entirely different.

So far, working on 'Dibellan Whore' quests for Markarth and 'Beast Whore' quests for Whiterun. 'Public Slut' quests for Solitude will be next, and then probably back to Whiterun for 'Town Slut' quests. I'm trying to focus on the towns where I think the most gameplay and SLSF fame occurs, at least to start. Quest ideas are always welcome.

Also, these quests are currently enabled/disabled by the same "Jarl Quests" switch already in the MCM.

Edited by Gristle

Quick question, if I may: Every second time or so that I meet Ancano in the Hall of Elements he is raping me without any obvious trigger. Before that, there is some text quickly scrolling through regarding a "Sanguine's rose", and a search at LL found this mod, which I do have installed (nice mod by the way :)). From what I understood, this is an event triggered by slut-fame....? Problem is though, I don't have any (slut) fame in Winterhold, so any idea why this is triggering so often, and why only with Ancano and with no one else? Is there some morality condition involved maybe?

On 6/27/2022 at 4:25 PM, Morath said:

Quick question, if I may: Every second time or so that I meet Ancano in the Hall of Elements he is raping me without any obvious trigger. Before that, there is some text quickly scrolling through regarding a "Sanguine's rose", and a search at LL found this mod, which I do have installed (nice mod by the way :)). From what I understood, this is an event triggered by slut-fame....? Problem is though, I don't have any (slut) fame in Winterhold, so any idea why this is triggering so often, and why only with Ancano and with no one else? Is there some morality condition involved maybe?

My bad. The similar College events are triggered on slut fame of 10, 15, 20 or 25+ (so that your odds of getting such a comment (out of the entire random stack of comments) increases as your slut fame increases). However, Ancano's are lower (because, well, he's Ancano): 10 and 15, but one comment is at 0. I'll change that to 5 in the next version, so Ancano's event comments will be triggered 5, 10 and 15+.  

As for the text (at the bottom of the screeen), it should stay on the screen longer. (Notifications in the top corner will scroll off relatively quickly as usual.) Do you have Fuz Ro D'oh installed? Do you have the correct version? This may be relevant:

Skyrim SE 1.5.97 requires Fuz Ro D'oh 1.7
Skyrim AE 1.6.xxx requires Fuz Ro D'oh 2.1

43 minutes ago, Gristle said:

My bad. The similar College events are triggered on slut fame of 10, 15, 20 or 25+ (so that your odds of getting such a comment (out of the entire random stack of comments) increases as your slut fame increases). However, Ancano's are lower (because, well, he's Ancano): 10 and 15, but one comment is at 0. I'll change that to 5 in the next version, so Ancano's event comments will be triggered 5, 10 and 15+. 

The person you replied to was talking about being raped by Arcano, not just getting a negative comment.

14 hours ago, Gristle said:

As for the text (at the bottom of the screeen), it should stay on the screen longer. (Notifications in the top corner will scroll off relatively quickly as usual.) Do you have Fuz Ro D'oh installed? Do you have the correct version? This may be relevant:

Skyrim SE 1.5.97 requires Fuz Ro D'oh 1.7
Skyrim AE 1.6.xxx requires Fuz Ro D'oh 2.1

Sorry, forgot to mention I am on LE, and I have the latest FRD there. I don't recall any particular text at the bottom when it happens. The text on top is getting replaced quickly by new lines, I could only glimpse the part about the Sanguine's rose briefly before the sex act is started. And it is not only a comment, Ancano is doing some very close "hands-on" action there.

I have seen some events elsewhere which I assume are triggered by this SLSF comments mod, and they were far and in between. But with Ancano it is different, as said, it is about every second time I meet him. From the top of my head I can't even recall any special comments he's making, he seems to be always (?) "escalating immediately" to an event. I am in the middle of the mage guild quest right now and I unfortunately can't really avoid that unsympathetic fella.

Would a papyrus log maybe help to narrow this down? Haven't done that in quite a while, but I might be able to produce one if needed.

Edited by Morath