Make separate Lovers Lab section for Skyrim Switch mods?

I'm not sure who the right person to address this to is but if I could make a humble suggestion, it would be awesome if we could create a separate section for Skyrim for Nintendo Switch mods alongside Skyrim Oldrim and SE, or as a sub-section for SE. 

I just posted a conversion of Flower Girls NX on Nexus and have conversions of Sexlab Light and other mods that I could share here (full full permissions obtained beforehand of course) for anyone who wants them.

Thanks to everyone who makes LL such a fantastic (and non-toxic) place to upload, post, share, and create!

4 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

This site is for PC mods only. The moderators have said as much before.

Well, we already have mods packed for the Switch version around here. I think these are in the Skyrim SE downloads, so I'd rather have them into their own place or make it clear that these files are not allowed in the website.

Thanks to you both. I want to of course abide by the forum rules.

I just have a SexLab Light SE conversion for Switch I'd like to post with more LL mods to come (no pun intended), if not on LL I'm not sure where else I can post these as SexLab is not supposed to be posted on Nexus per Ashal and I want to respect all original authors' wishes. In the meantime I guess I will just utilize the Skyrim SE section under Other for now.

I understand the issue and truly support the endeavor even if I'll never play Skyrim on the Switch, getting SL to work in there is a feat on its own.

The issue with console mods is that usually consoles that allow mods have restrict rules about the content that is supposed to go into the platform. So when you see adult content mods for consoles that's against the ToS (and that's why you don't see that kind of content hosted here). I'm not sure if the Switch has such ToS stipulated. This would be a matter to discuss and review for the website moderators or Ashal himself (you could mention (@<user name>) a moderator or use other website features to contact a member of the staff (like the "Notify Moderator / Report Content" you see in each post while hovering).

image.png.0f6774fa6315df58a1b1ce948e24a06f.png

After looking into it, it appears that it is in fact a TOS violation to mod the switch.  As such, we will be removing all switch mods.  If you find any evidence that this is incorrect please feel free to holler at one or all of the moderation team.

So no, there won't be a section for switch mods.

Thanks,

Greg

Thread Locked.