Did you uninstall the mod when one of the slavery quests were running? You should not have.

Neither of my characters has a slavery quest running.

Did you run the sd_reset.bat while the mod was installed? You should have.

Not originally, because I didn't expect any problems. But when I couldn't save I after the uninstall I added SD back in again (but didn't activate it) just so I'd be able to run the sd_reset.bat properly.

[edit]

Something else that I just noticed, even with SD uninstalled and disabled I still get a blank MCM menu for SD 2013050501. I did -not- previously have two MCM entries, just the one for 2013072701... Could this be the problem? Some remnant of the 05 05 version?

Did you uninstall the mod when one of the slavery quests were running? You should not have.

Neither of my characters has a slavery quest running.

Did you run the sd_reset.bat while the mod was installed? You should have.

Not originally, because I didn't expect any problems. But when I couldn't save I after the uninstall I added SD back in again (but didn't activate it) just so I'd be able to run the sd_reset.bat properly.

[edit]

Something else that I just noticed, even with SD uninstalled and disabled I still get a blank MCM menu for SD 2013050501. I did -not- previously have two MCM entries, just the one for 2013072701... Could this be the problem? Some remnant of the 05 05 version?

Skyrim is notorious for keeping references to scripts long gone.

Try this in console

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Try this in console
setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

That cleaned up the old menu entry, but I still couldn't save.

How about the Line 99 stuff? It seems like it's trying to call something and failing, so is there some way I can break that cycle? Something like:

set _sd_state_sprigganslave to 0

(Interestingly it's happening with my male character, who shouldn't have anything to do with the spriggan slave quest anyway.)

I recently reinstalled this (the latest SexLab version), and I'm having an odd problem with the start of the Spriggan quest.  The spriggan simply vanishes right after the character is healed and kneels down.  Character doesn't strip; if I change outfit manually, the green glow visual effect shows up - but nothing else happens.  No animations, no spriggan host armor, the quest does not start.

This is with latest SexLab (v1.24), latest FNIS (v4.02), and Zaz Anim Pack (v5.4).  Other SD quests seem to start without difficulty.

I found some relevant messages in the Papyrus log:

[10/20/2013 - 03:53:13PM] --- sslAnimationSlots: SexLab Animation Slots ------------------------------
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:13PM] NOTICE: GetByTags(2, ["aggressive", "anal", ""], , TRUE)
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:13PM] Found [6] Animations: Arrok Rape, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, AP Anal, AP Holding Leg Up, AP Face Down Anal
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:13PM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0803CE6E)>]
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:15PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[0] with [Actor < (00000014)>]
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] --- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Flowering Spriggan) :: They are not loaded
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ------------------------------------------------------
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] FATAL: AddActor()
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] Failed to slot actor '[Actor < (FF000D7B)>]'
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of xxx
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Sylvian on quest WEDL14 (000BD758)].wealiasscript.OnUnload() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 145

Any ideas?  Maybe there's a race condition between loading the flowering spriggan (in place of the one I was fighting) and the SexLab actor validation check?

EDIT: I have Defeat v4.1 installed, but currently disabled for the player character, if that matters.

Probably a silly question already covered here.... but I can't find it and have no will to search 174 pages.

I finish the spirggan quest fine. Sex starts fine. Carries on fine. The flowering spriggan then becomes a sprigan matriarch but I still have the "Call spriggan" ability and the flowering spriggan checkbox in the MCM menu is still ticked. If I save near the spriggan or even wait using t I immediately ctd. So i'm wondering since I really do want to have my character enslaved again why exactly the tickbox is still showing spriggan enslavement? I should note ... my follower flashes green ocassionally. Perhaps a nasty spriggan got her too who knows. Would that keep it active for my player if it's even possible?

I should also note the matriarch just stands there after creation. It doesn't get annoyed when I chop it up for wood either!

Hi there! first of all, congrats on the work put on this mod, very well done.

I'm also having the same issue as stated by the user stobor, quoted above, so I`d like to ask Skyrimdude, since he was able to get past this quest, or anyone else who also did it, specially the spriggan sex animations, what framework/mod/anim pack versions are you people using? for some reason I am lacking the Spriggan animations...  so everytime I try to launch this quest or even just try initiate a sex scene with some spriggan nothing happens... my char kneels or start the clothes removal anim and then stops...

I`m running these versions as of Mods/Framework/Animpacks: Sanguine's Debauchery 2013.09.09.01, SexLab v1.24, FNIS 4.0.2, FNIS Creature pack 4.0.4, ZaZAnim v0054

I`m running these versions as of Mods/Framework/Animpacks: Sanguine's Debauchery 2013.09.09.01, SexLab v1.24, FNIS 4.0.2, FNIS Creature pack 4.0.4, ZaZAnim v0054

I have exactly the same versions you do.  And yes, so far as I know the problem is still there for me.  I take some perverse comfort in the fact that I'm no longer the ONLY one with this problem.

I have exactly the same versions you do.  And yes, so far as I know the problem is still there for me.  I take some perverse comfort in the fact that I'm no longer the ONLY one with this problem.

well the thing is, I did review a lot of this thread and we are not the only ones that got this error...  but some people got it working eventually, although they didnt explained how exactly they got it... iam still under the impression that it has something to do with the lack of animations or meshes, i dont really know how stuff works deep on these mods, that got lost or misplaced during some update... thats why iam asking for the versions people are using...

Well.. just to mention it. I seem to have the same problem with the Spriggan Quest.

Char kneels down, gets enslaved, healed, green glow appears but no Spriggan armor or Sex Scene and thats it. The Spriggan Matron immediately vanished as soon as it healed me and according to the MCM Menu I'm still enslaved, but after jumping up once I can run around normally. NPC's don't make comments about my appearance. (still glowing green.)

Tried it many times. Different Spriggans, tried it with uninstalling every other mod I don't need for SD, checked the solutions in this Thread, changed SexLab Framework settings, changed PC's body weight, etc.

I'm using the same version: "Sanguine's Debauchery 2013.09.09.01, SexLab v1.24, FNIS 4.0.2, FNIS Creature pack 4.0.4, ZaZAnim v0054"

The rest of the mod works fine.

Except that my follower, if I have one with me, never gets enslaved. Though I didn't try to solve that problem as that feature was not important to me. I might try another day.

Jbezorg, have a doubt, I have readed in some previous post that in order to be able to use the next SD2 mod ure preparing we must have a game in wich we never have installed sangine debauchery, is that true? thnx in advance.

No. You'll just not want to use them together ( and I have both installed now and use SD on one character w/ SD2 disabled and another character I have it reversed. SD2 enabled, SD disabled )

well the thing is, I did review a lot of this thread and we are not the only ones that got this error...  but some people got it working eventually, although they didnt explained how exactly they got it... iam still under the impression that it has something to do with the lack of animations or meshes, i dont really know how stuff works deep on these mods, that got lost or misplaced during some update... thats why iam asking for the versions people are using...

Well, it isn't lack of the armor mesh.  If I equip the spriggan armor via console, it appears normally (just as it did months ago, with the pre-SexLab version of the mod).  And I don't *think* that it is a problem rendering the Spriggan host (the one that's supposed to be used in the animation), because I've seen it appear (briefly) just before the problem occurs.  But come time to run the animation, the 3D model is no longer loaded and SexLab (quite reasonably) aborts the action - leaving the quest stuck in limbo.  Permanent green glow, no armor, no advancing to the next stage.

That said, I suppose that we probably have the same problems. I'm not getting any bloated savefiles though.

Yeah, the common theme with ALL the CTD on Save issues seems to be that we've tried to uninstall the mod, and we've followed the directions given for a proper uninstall but it hasn't worked.

I am wondering though, did you only use one version of SD? I've been keeping it updated (properly, following the instructions) since it became a SexLab mod, which means I've been through a lot of different versions. I'm thinking one of them left something behind, but I've no idea how to track that down.

(I'm not sure when the log bloat started. I've been experiencing heavy disk swapping for ages, but I only just identified the cause)

[edit]

Also you -do- have Papyrus. It's the game's scripting engine and you wouldn't be able to play without it... You can make it log errors by setting the following in your Skyrim.ini file (it stores the logs in \My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs):

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

Yes, I've been keeping it updated in the right way. 

I didn't really know what Papyrus was :P 

But its not really that big of a deal, I'll just play with Defeat and Submit instead for the time being, and wait for SD2 :D

Well, it isn't lack of the armor mesh.  If I equip the spriggan armor via console, it appears normally (just as it did months ago, with the pre-SexLab version of the mod).  And I don't *think* that it is a problem rendering the Spriggan host (the one that's supposed to be used in the animation), because I've seen it appear (briefly) just before the problem occurs.  But come time to run the animation, the 3D model is no longer loaded and SexLab (quite reasonably) aborts the action - leaving the quest stuck in limbo.  Permanent green glow, no armor, no advancing to the next stage.

HA!! I got it working here!! well...  my solution was UNCHECK the "Male use nude suit" on the SexLab MCM config!!

it seems that the flowering spriggan is male humanoid and so the SexLab framework tries to equip him with the Male nude Suit but it does not have the apropriate slot so it ends up crashing the animation!!

well...  at least that's what happened here...  hope it helps you guys!!  

just one more time...  GREAT mod!!! congrats on all skyrim modders out there! great work!!!!

HA!! I got it working here!! well...  my solution was UNCHECK the "Male use nude suit" on the SexLab MCM config!!

it seems that the flowering spriggan is male humanoid and so the SexLab framework tries to equip him with the Male nude Suit but it does not have the apropriate slot so it ends up crashing the animation!!

well...  at least that's what happened here...  hope it helps you guys!!  

just one more time...  GREAT mod!!! congrats on all skyrim modders out there! great work!!!!

Unchecking nudesuits for males didn't help. It's still not working for me. :-/

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I didn't have either nude suit checked, when last I tested that quest.  But thanks for the suggestion - from the timing of the problem, that is at least a plausible explanation.  I'll test it out, next time I get a chance.

Unchecking nudesuits for males didn't help. It's still not working for me. :-/

ok ok...  my bad....

after that post I went back testing....  my final conclusion is that the "Trio" wich works fine here for me is: SexLab v1.24, ZaZ AnimPack v051 and Sanguine ver SD.2013.09.07.02... Always with Male use nude suit UNCHECKED

I tried the combinations Older Sanguine Deb + Latest Zaz Animation Pack, Latest Sanguine + Older Zaz Animation and finally the Latest + Latest... in all cases the problem happens, regardless of the Male nude suit option in SexLab MCM Menu... even with the working trio, if checked the Male nude Suit bugs out the spriggan animation...

i hope it will help now...  :-D

I've worked out the capture part. It will work on it's own or with SexLab Defeat.

Now it's down to making the quests.

Hmmm, to this I'v got a little question regarding the direction of SD2. Does it mean this mod will go more into the direction of Oblivion's Player Slave Encounter? With "handcrafted" enslavement-scenarios? With actual dialogues + verbal humiliation etc. by the master and possibly his companions?

Like, I don't know, getting enslaved by some Forsworn you end up with a special Hagraven and her coven, or a rich and totally perverted imperial nobleman buys you, throws you in his dungeon and uses you as he pleases, or getting sold in to a brothel/club, or an expedition into Falmer country goes totally wrong...I better stop it! :wub:

Or am I aiming to high with my dreams for this mod? :lol:

I've worked out the capture part. It will work on it's own or with SexLab Defeat.

Now it's down to making the quests.

Hmmm, to this I'v got a little question regarding the direction of SD2. Does it mean this mod will go more into the direction of Oblivion's Player Slave Encounter? With "handcrafted" enslavement-scenarios? With actual dialogues + verbal humiliation etc. by the master and possibly his companions?

Like, I don't know, getting enslaved by some Forsworn you end up with a special Hagraven and her coven, or a rich and totally perverted imperial nobleman buys you, throws you in his dungeon and uses you as he pleases, or getting sold in to a brothel/club, or an expedition into Falmer country goes totally wrong...I better stop it! :wub:

Or am I aiming to high with my dreams for this mod? :lol:

That´s a nice Idea

Let the Master forces the PC with an Carrier or Fasttravel to the new Location.(autotravel) Payback's a Bitch dosn´t work in SD 1. (PC is hanging on Stairs or the Master lost the Target)

Add a Torturechamber for Slavetraining. (looks like Vigilant of Stendarr...with an overhaul)