@Cinjan You're name is already on the "Wanted List" for that car. I'm sorry no one has a link for it yet, but would you like me to add the other older cars to the list too? Unfortunately, the oldest one I have is a 1949 Mercury.

@caiodutra9090 I can't find any pictures for a 1998 Ford F-150 (or any evidence that one exists). Are you sure that's the correct year?

5 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

@Cinjan You're name is already on the "Wanted List" for that car. I'm sorry no one has a link for it yet, but would you like me to add the other older cars to the list too? Unfortunately, the oldest one I have is a 1949 Mercury.

@caiodutra9090 I can't find any pictures for a 1998 Ford F-150 (or any evidence that one exists). Are you sure that's the correct year?

The pic they attached is for a 1991.

10 hours ago, The_FDS said:

Can someone help me with these ? I just came across some of these. apparently there were multiple "Military sets". I had some but I lost it. I didn't even know she made submarines! !

Sent.

Hello guys, I'm searching for this old computers from this creator. Perhaps some of you have it? I really want the Moneywell computer from TS2 :D

MAB CC Finds - sg5150: sg5150 S2 to S4 PC Conversions Fresh... (tumblr.com) (Here's some reblog from her original post which it doesn't work anymore)

I tried a few links; I search around a few files hosted in SimFileShare (TS4 Crypt - WamBam) but apparently no one has upload them yet. 

tumblr_3c7267e5bf5e20cce3986ec4ce4e1294_08764b5b_1280.png.e0380f09b4e03e57fa36692a25d01241.pngtumblr_f6d6b89796e2796557b1981dd88c113c_d337b055_1280.png.fafe2c720ee7994192c7ec949c2b4f0d.png

Just got Sims 4, hoping to start up a gun shop type thing. Came across a post saying they used this persons content to do as such but they deleted their page and stuff. 

So hoping that someone can send me a link to a download for the guns, If need be and if any one has one a mass pack would do just fine I dont mind digging through and picking stuff out.

13 hours ago, Pandastar994 said:

Just got Sims 4, hoping to start up a gun shop type thing. Came across a post saying they used this persons content to do as such but they deleted their page and stuff. 

So hoping that someone can send me a link to a download for the guns, If need be and if any one has one a mass pack would do just fine I dont mind digging through and picking stuff out.

Well not a mass pack, but here is a directory of her stuff. I have lots of guns/military stuff in there.

https://simfileshare.net/folders/edit/126959/

4 hours ago, Pandastar994 said:

Hey bobahloo, would you mind sending me that? I just realized it says door, I thought it was just a bookshelf

Can I also get this door?