On 9/2/2020 at 5:40 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

Okay. Thanks to everyone for sharing what they have. There is a lot of stuff to go through, which is a good thing. I can't keep things separated the way she had it, because that would be way too many individual files, so it's going to take a lot of time to see what we have and find some way to organize it into groups. In the meantime, I'll post the cars / vehicles and weapons today. I combed through the content, and I think I got all of them (save a few that need to be checked for possible conflicts). I'll post those today, but (I'm hoping) they may be updated with more content again.

hi, unfortunatley, sg5150 delete the whole custom content

On 1/10/2021 at 7:12 AM, MartinGeeker_YT said:

Did Anyone Have 1978 Ford Fairmont

Sent

10 hours ago, Caesar Anton said:

I just want to know if someone has this CC from sg5150 (military set, the one with A-10 warthog and the apache)

I sent you the A-10 and Apache. I don't have the other stuff. Sorry.

@Linaelina I sent you my western set and the porta-potty.

11 hours ago, Caesar Anton said:

Прежде всего, большое спасибо всем, кто поделился этим cc здесь.

Я просто хочу знать, есть ли у кого-то этот ЦК от sg5150 (военный комплект, тот с бородавочником А-10 и апачем)

https://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/174937296484/sg5150-sg5150-m military-set-capital-sims/amp

SG5150_MILITARY_SET.zip