https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fasiaa8493%2Fsims-4-build-cc%2F&psig=AOvVaw2fEoF0GDxYmP46AUWLQftn&ust=1622215761518000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CA0QjhxqFwoTCPD8rOiW6vACFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD 

e a limo do ts3 quem tiver vou fica agradecido 

3 hours ago, lulas123 said:

Google translates this as...

"and the slime of the ts3 whoever has will be grateful"

So I am unsure what you are seeking. I see the word limo is in there, did you need one of the limo objects?

I have the sg5150 2008 Chrysler 300 C Limo (HERE)

and the sg5150 2010 Lincoln Town Car Limo (HERE)

I am hoping this helps, but my grasp of Portuguese is less than zero.

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/27/2021 at 5:30 PM, lulas123 said:

Send You A PM 

PS: (Google Translation say: 

and the TS3 limo, whoever has it, will be grateful)

Edited by MartinGeeker2007

I would like to be added to the list for: 

-Rococo toddler bedroom meshes, such as featured at weeberries's Rococo simblr. 

-the birds and birdcage

-any very old cars, like the Phaeton. 

Thanks in advance for the effort.  And I only just stumbled across this sad story last week, while spelunking for a historical build.  I'm sorry I never saw her content or got to thank sg in person. 

On 6/10/2021 at 8:50 PM, rabbitholeofholding said:

Rococo toddler bedroom meshes, such as featured at weeberries's Rococo simblr. 

I couldn't verify the actual name of the bedroom stuff, so I listed it as you named it. Since weeberrie made the recolors, it's possible they still have the original files. Perhaps you could ask?

Welcome to LoversLab. ?

Yes, I did ask weeberry (littleberry) at Oh So Rococo,  but so far she's not replied.   I will try again, at the risk of being a nuisance.  Following other chains of ask led me here.   Apparently at reddit, you have to have "karma"... which is ludicrous, as my copious amounts of irl karma appear to do me no good, so my asks keep getting bot deleted.  :|  This does not fill me  with copious joy nor feel like adequate karmic reward for the request.  However, it is reminding me of the central Buddhist  tenet: attachment is the basis of suffering... 

I did send you a message, but it cut off before I was finished.  (New to tumblr too, what can I say...)   

Apparently, these files became known as:

-the sg5150 Avunde  Toddler Vampire Bed (note: NOT coffin) + Avunde Dark Velvet Dressers   (yes, I asked her, too.. so far no reply)

-and the sg5150"Toddler Neoclassical Set."  

So far, I've not been able to find them, though I think I now understand the provenance. 

She also made a Goth Themed Dining set that could also be  used as a historical recolor and some beautiful dark velvet mattresses for the beds. 

The more I see of sg's work in the digging... the more I lament her loss to the community.

Thanks again for the welcome and thanks for your help.    Apologies for adding to the Sisyphean task. 

On 4/5/2021 at 1:15 PM, The_FDS said:

Can someone help me with these ? I just came across some of these. apparently there were multiple "Military sets". I had some but I lost it. I didn't even know she made submarines! !

ca3fe92b-bf01-48cf-8944-e12b634e58b4.png

sg5150 Military Set.png

download.jpeg

Hello

On 4/5/2021 at 11:45 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

Can i have that too please?? All of them, thanks

hey i am looking for something specific that SG5150 made once but i haven't been able to find ever :/ They were called "SG5150 news clipping clutter" or something like that... They were essentially small bits of news paper that you put on a corkboard in the game i found the file once but the objects dont show up in the catalog... Anybody know where i can find the proper file or if one even exists?