View File

Lovers Calm - by HanPL

About Plugin:

Very small plugin.

Adds option to "calm" creatures (and by calm " I mean let them have sex with you )

All you need to do is block and then talk/press space in combat.

Requirements:

Lovers with PK

OBSE v20

Lovers Creatures 2.0

Screens/Preview

03c8a8194313019.jpg 931f75194313057.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I just started installing all of this...I got it working fine, but I get the same animation for each creature every time...ones like goblins that I know have multiple...

I have a pretty basic setup so far, I'm going slow and getting each to work how I want before I add the next.

I did LoversPK plus the Resource and a nude patch.

Then Added LoversCreature + missing files and LoversCalm

Verifies it worked...by summoning stuff with the spell, and doing the action. No problem.

I added the "New and improved animation project 2.4"

Verfified it was on and checked load order.

i've tried messing with the load order...

Do the summoned creatures not take advantage of the other animations? It seems people say the improved animations is recommened, but I can't get other positions to work.

Also, is there a mod I also need to non-summoned creatures to have a penis? like horses at stables and what not?

I'll keep trying but any help on install order and good mod combinations is welcome.

Maybe I'll try rapers and see what happens

I found this thread a while back it works great for the horses just follow the instructions and order exactly

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2095&highlight=horse+dicks

This thread is usefull for your load order and trouble shooting in general

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

the load order is under the spoiler in the bottom

if you still have problems post your load order and utilities you have and I'm sure someone will be able to help:D

\edit lovers creatures should have most animal genitalia Goblins,imps,ogre,deer,and others, dogs grow one when they hump you I'm not sure if thats from creatures or loverbitch though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My testing of this mod shows that I can't "calm" creatures at all, it says: "Creatures never accept a yield; keep fighting!", what's up with that? I think that's the generic message you get when you try to yield to a creature, which makes me wonder if the mod even works?

Edit: Nevermind, I just moved it down the load order and it worked. Don't mind me!

I only recently started testing this, as in a couple of days ago.

Based on what I've read in the readme and via CS your personality level comes into play and the post-sex calming affect is a % chance, and not 100%. I know it does work on at least wolves. "The favorability rises only 1/5 of Personality of player."

Makes me wonder if the "canines all as friends bug" will rear it's ugly head. I recently experienced this while using both Adrenaline Oblivion and LoversBitch. The end result is if you 'friend' one (having sex with, calming, etc.) they all become friends and non-aggressive.

Also the latest masterlist for BOSS has this way at the top, even above FSE, which I think is totally wrong. I had it towards the bottom of mine, just above IdleAnims, and only recently moved it to the top for testing purposes. It is working. In early testing there was some sort of 'white flash' effect, but not getting that any more, could have been a bug. EDIT: I see the white flash on human NPCs if I go hand-to-hand with them. Unknown if that is intended or not.

EDIT 09/13/2012

Okay, after running it at the top of my Lovers Load Order, Wolves eventually stopped working, although I did not try near 100 times, I'm convinced it's wrong. I moved it back to just above IdleAnims and it's working again. Could be it just needs to below LoversCreature and not as low as I have it.

EDIT

Some more feedback

I'm testing using Slof's Dogs which just adds more dogs to Oblivion.

If I use it on a friendly canine, it does cycle through the animations available for dogs.

Seems to consider 'calm' as consensual sex and interacts with LoversSP. The only animation progression setting then in Lovers that works as intended is Automatic mode. The other two mods can be advanced using the default E key. I'd avoid the Z key or contining sex if it pops up since LoversSP doesn't have any animations defined for animals.

Confirming it works on wolves. They must be in a state of aggresion towards the player for it to be considered rape. Otherwise it is again considered consensual sex and LoversSP kicks in. This happens say after successfully calming and then using block and the space bar to trigger calm again on the alrady calmed creature, in this case a wolf.

Not 100% confirmed yet, but there seems to be functionality to return the creature to an aggressive state, be it distance from Player vs. the calmed creature, a timer or another NPC that it is prone to be aggressive to comes near. Once calmed, they will stay that way if you drop from attack/guard. If you go back they get aggressive again. I worked a group of five wolves this way for about an hour long test. Once you get enough of them calmed you can drop out of block and just walk around them and amongst them.

Rather annoying barking plays if placed above FSE, didn't notice that when placed lower in my load order.

EDIT: Don't think it's caused by FSE but instead by the new Donkey 1108 animation I've added.

Thanks varenne for the informative post!

And thanks Han for this nice translated mod!

I have one question, is it possible to enter a state where you could be considered 'friendly' towards say every Boar? Does a mod exist that allows that in a quest-able way? (say screw 20 boars or something)

With this mod, for me some reason wolves are friendly and therefore consensual sex, but all(?) others are considered as rape. Maybe if there was a wearable item that acted as a temporary switch ? I don't know if there's a console answer, but if there's something out there that could allow this in someway, I'd love to add it!

• 2 years later...

Damn 3 years necro, does it work on LAPF ? :D

But read the description, Han explains it very well.

Adds option to "calm" creatures (and by calm " I mean let them have sex with you )

Ha says that the "calm" is that moment when the creature is having sex with your character, not some kind of spell that the creatures stop attack you.

old LoversCalm v1 

You also can calm NPCs ( but no Guards) If an NPC does not accepted if you give up/surrender . ( Block and talk)

LoversCalm1.0.7z

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 1.1 is only for creatures ( except horses )  ( the post 1 download)

Block and "talk"

Creature likes you more after sex ( personality/5)

Edit: shit this Version is 1.1

So I upload the old version

Yes I tried it with a Bandit and after 3 times sex he was calmed and I could talk to him. ( old version 1.0  )

But it was a "I want your Money" Bandit and so  the "I want your Money" dialog appears randomly, and if you say "No" or don't pay with Sex he still attacks you.