This is a tattoo pack I made to use with SlaveTats.   There is one tattoo for each of the magic schools of Skyrim: Restoration, Enchanting, Conjuration, Illusion, Destruction and Alteration.

They are placed across the top of the character's back just below the neck.  Each tattoo also shows an oval chain link in the mid-back area.  They can be used individually but work best when used all together.  I used a UUNP body but due to the location they should work with any body shape.

The way that I prefer to use them is: apply them as body tattoos in SlaveTats then set up their body slots in the mod "Active Overlays" and hook up their drivers to be the magic school level (for example, use the "Destruction " level driver for the body slot containing the destruction tattoo.) 

Showing all six tattoos

ScreenShot2.jpg.d84179881e05bbaa4bb951e73152a7c5.jpg

Colored tattoos 

ScreenShot3.jpg.efea383f18fdb952cdf9bbde0fc6acbb.jpg

Tattoos plus Active Overlays settings with alpha channel set to skill level (most skilled at Destruction in this example).

Another possibility is to use the "Hide below minimum" setting in Active Overlays to have the individual skills tattoos appear only when above a certain level.

ScreenShot4.jpg.73774f21fc609cec2330cf6875cd2cf1.jpg

MagicSchoolTats.zip

Some more:

Arm and Hands striped Slavetats tattoos for Pulse "OnSpell" effect. (I made a gif for them but could not get the file to upload here.?)

MagicCasterTattoos.zip