Download preview broken.

DO NOT MOVE TO REQUEST & FIND PLEASE.  (Really? What were you thinking there?)

2nd Attempt at REQUESTING SUPPORT WITH MY DOWNLOAD TOPIC.

Bold letters because people have difficulty reading, then moved this topic to where it doesn't belong.

In the link to ivy's SUPPORT page, I'm seeing this BOOBS image that has nothing to do with Ivy.

That picture of the big boobs is NOT part of the mod. I tried editing the preview picture, doesn't fix anything, can this be looked at/fixed?

(I realize the tone of this post is 'whiny' at best... but the previous one was moved without reading, wanted to make sure this is seen).

Love ya. ❤️

image.png.e2ecd07076e7ed7b5d328c3b5e7dce8c.png

There's not really any good way to "fix" it, as it's automatically done by the forum software and there's no real control over it other than just disabling embed's all together. 

I THINK what it does is use the first suitably sized image in the thread. For example, linking to this thread uses your screenshot of the embed as the embed preview for this thread:

If that's the case, you could try adding a similarly sized picture you do want it to use somewhere in the post for your companion and maybe it'll select that instead.

When linking to it, you could also simply remove the embed so it's just a plain link like below instead. Which you can do by clicking "Display as a link instead", which will pop up as an option after the editor creates the embed.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/135013-meet-companion-ivy/

EDIT: I've removed the source of the image, which was a post in your thread and now it selects a different image from the thread as the embed preview. So if you attach an image you want it to use instead in the main post, it should start using that in the future. 

@Reginald_001

Hey Reg, I can delete that upload and see if that helps since it was a screenshot of a Sim I made which was inspired by the Modded Ivy I was using....

I have no Idea why you've been presented this problem, as I doubt I even named the screenshot in a way to confuse the site!

4 hours ago, landess said:

@Reginald_001

Hey Reg, I can delete that upload and see if that helps since it was a screenshot of a Sim I made which was inspired by the Modded Ivy I was using....

I have no Idea why you've been presented this problem, as I doubt I even named the screenshot in a way to confuse the site!

Not your fault! :D