Sims hair changing to default in shower?

hey all i just noticed that my female sims hair changed to default vanilla hair when she got in the shower? i looked up that  you have to edit the hair mod to allow for "naked" but i don't see that setting anywhere in S4S? can someone help?

fyi - its nancy landgraab and i changed her hair for all categories but when she goes in shower she goes back to her vanilla hair.

this is the hair:

Anto Titanium

Anto_S4Hair_Titanium.package

i think the issue i'm having is talked about in this thread HERE and the solution is given by erplederp by using a tool called OUTFIT TOOLS which is a script mod and running some commands in-game for the affected sim. being new to the sims i was just wondering if everyone knows about this tool and already uses it?

i'm just wondering if this is already addressed in another mod like WW or MCCC and i just don't know about it.

3 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

i think the issue i'm having is talked about in this thread HERE and the solution is given by erplederp by using a tool called OUTFIT TOOLS which is a script mod and running some commands in-game for the affected sim. being new to the sims i was just wondering if everyone knows about this tool and already uses it?

i'm just wondering if this is already addressed in another mod like WW or MCCC and i just don't know about it.

I've been using Outfit Tools for a long time and it does work although it's a bit tricky to use and a PITA if you want to do every sim in the game.

Household members are a bit easier though so if you only need to do a few sims it works nice.

Has something to do with 2 different nudes in use but it's related to the head parts only, one is used for sex and one is for bathing, same body but different heads I think.

You will notice cc makeup and tattoos also vanish when bathing so this mod fixes that too with the proper command line arguments/switches. 

Edit the sim in CAS and add a formal 3 outfit and make naked with all the cc you want included first.

The switch back to everyday outfit, exit CAS and make sure that sim is still selected.

Bring up cheat console and type in:

outfit.copy f 3 b 1 include M H T

(spaces between numbers and letters)

(If it works you will see the sims switch to the new naked bathing outfit).

(If not something went wrong so try again).

Switch sim back to everyday outfit now and edit in CAS again to delete the formal f 3 and f 2 outfits so sims don't use them autonomously in the future.

EA CAS doesn't have an actual bathing outfit to edit so what you did was copy the formal 3 outfit to the hidden bathing 1 outfit.

Don't know of any other mods that can do this myself.

50 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I've been using Outfit Tools for a long time and it does work although it's a bit tricky to use and a PITA if you want to do every sim in the game.

Household members are a bit easier though so if you only need to do a few sims it works nice.

Has something to do with 2 different nudes in use but it's related to the head parts only, one is used for sex and one is for bathing, same body but different heads I think.

You will notice cc makeup and tattoos also vanish when bathing so this mod fixes that too with the proper command line arguments/switches. 

Edit the sim in CAS and add a formal 3 outfit and make naked with all the cc you want included first.

The switch back to everyday outfit, exit CAS and make sure that sim is still selected.

Bring up cheat console and type in:

outfit.copy f 3 b 1 include M H T

(spaces between numbers and letters)

(If it works you will see the sims switch to the new naked bathing outfit).

(If not something went wrong so try again).

Switch sim back to everyday outfit now and edit in CAS again to delete the formal f 3 and f 2 outfits so sims don't use them autonomously in the future.

EA CAS doesn't have an actual bathing outfit to edit so what you did was copy the formal 3 outfit to the hidden bathing 1 outfit.

Don't know of any other mods that can do this myself.

couple of questions:

1: can i just use the letters vs having to spell out M H T? that's COOL if so...

2: why can't i just use the default "1" sleep (which is nude for me) as the tag? if i did this i wouldn't have to make another formal or any other category. is that correct?

i'm currently using - outfit.copy sleep 1 bathing 1 include hair makeup tattoos

23 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

couple of questions:

1: can i just use the letters vs having to spell out M H T? that's COOL if so...

2: why can't i just use the default "1" sleep (which is nude for me) as the tag? if i did this i wouldn't have to make another formal or any other category. is that correct?

i'm currently using - outfit.copy sleep 1 bathing 1 include hair makeup tattoos

1. Yes the letters M H T also work

2. Never tried this before but if it works then it's good shortcut and saves a couple extra steps.

Didn't think of it because 'sleep' is also another hidden outfit you can't edit in CAS.

But I suspect it's the same nude body/head that WW uses for sex/naturism.

As long as the sims hair doesn't change back to EA when sleeping nude you should be OK.