A Mod to Edit Nude Outfit?

On 9/21/2018 at 5:11 PM, slider11000 said:

Is there any mod that would allow me to add various accessories and clothing parts to the vanilla nude outfit? I've tried pasting with MCCC, but it doesn't stay on the outfit the next time its called for/loaded in. Any replies are appreciated, thanks!

I have tried to solve this for some time (including the method you mention). In the end I just dedicated one outfit slot from the sleep category to the nude appearance (with accessories, nails,...).

What you could then do however is modifying the related interaction and posture tunings in the Sims 4 Studio, so your sims use the sleep category outfits when showering, bathing, woohooing, etc. See this for example where I only replaced EnterBathing to Category_Sleep (in the outfit_change node):

[erplederp] Sleep Outfit in Shower.package

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 12:53 PM, Faraway Son said:

Scumbumbo has a mod called 'Outfit Tools' that will allow you to edit the nude outfit. Here is the link:  http://modthesims.info/d/541770

Read the instructions carefully and you won't go wrong!

Not exactly. It works on the bathing outfit, but WickedWhims undressing feature just strips off everything under the "Special" outfit setting, and under "Default" it has an auto fix that undoes the changes made by that mod. I'm facing the same struggle, trying to keep the horns on my Demon Sim when she undresses.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using Scumbumbo's 'Outfit Tools' mod for a while now...it's an excellent mod for customising the nude outfit, however, there seems to be a 'special' outfit (related to Wicked Whims?) that overrides the nude outfit, that can't be edited. Is there a way to edit this? or a workaround even? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Wicked whims uses the current outfit but removes clothing according to the settings, so try changing the undressing setting in your WW setting so that accessories/leggings/gloves/etc that you want to keep on during the animation remain on. You can use S4S to make CC items on different slots if you wanted to keep a certain top or bottom on during animation you could make them a leggings or a glove. Or something to this effect, it can get complicated with the many different slots and CC.

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever you do, do not set a custom body mesh (Erm..Full outfit) as a skin detail or a tattoo, the texture will override any outfit your sim will put on nude. It's best to set it as tights,socks or shoes and then set your outfit with WW accordingly otherwise it will be a texture nightmare. I know this because I'm trying to make a custom alien sim with an odd body but it will not stay nude so I had to set it as a skin detail. (Don't do that).

WW nude male top is quite simple skinnylike torso

if you have bulky muscular buffbabes when you make them totally naked with Nudist commands they lost all muscles of torso because WW use custom special nude tops and bottom
and you cannot set it up and copy from.

ASS all my fav buff males use the same LLUMIA bigpecs top I just replaced geos and textures to that "WWmale top nude" and that works now for me

• 7 months later...
On 11/29/2018 at 1:53 PM, RobRossiFan said:

BTW when I use outfit.copy cheat command it works just for a while. then bathing outfit resets all the time back.

I use a script mod for copying over certain outfits to another outfit.

http://modthesims.info/d/541770/outfit-tools-copy-any-outfit-v4.html

It seems to work and doesn't change back after a while. So I would suggest you try the script mod. Kind of a old topic now, but I am sure you are still pretty much lurking around somewhere.

• 9 months later...

Ugh, sorry to necro but this is exactly what i was looking for. I have this mod that adds hooves as shoes and i wanna use on this sim, but even after doing all the stuff to overwrite the nude outfit, the changes won't stay. I don't know if it is related to the Outfit Tools being older than my version of the game, it doesn't looks like it though, because the mod is working, it does all it needs to do, it just won't stay.

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, Jalla1234 said:

Is there any fix to this yet? I have used the Outfit Tools mod to copy my accessories over to the bathing outfit, which works great every time the sims shower, take a bath etc. but whenever they have sex everything disappears. Very annoying

Sims use 2 different Nude Outfits one for Bathing and one for Sex.

Nude Outfits used for Sex are normally from the Wicked Whims Mod unless...

You have a Default Skin used as some of them can remove makeup and other details.

Skin Overlays are usually much more simple and leave other things alone.

But it depends on what 'everything disappears' means.

2 hours ago, Jalla1234 said:

Is there any fix to this yet? I have used the Outfit Tools mod to copy my accessories over to the bathing outfit, which works great every time the sims shower, take a bath etc. but whenever they have sex everything disappears. Very annoying

I see a few people here with this common issue. Unless something changed in WW you only need to correct the WW outfit settings (mentioned in my previous post here) - to stop WW from trying to auto generate its own nude outfit and use the bathing outfit you prepared instead.

15 minutes ago, erplederp said:

I see a few people here with this common issue. Unless something changed in WW you only need to correct the WW outfit settings (mentioned in my previous post here) - to stop WW from trying to auto generate its own nude outfit and use the bathing outfit you prepared instead.

I assume you're referring to this? Well, as you can see, the "Default" option has "auto fixing", so it basically resets the nude outfit no matter what option I choose. I've tried messing around with both. There is also another option somewhere in the settings called "Auto Reset Bathing Outfits". I have this one unchecked, but it makes no difference at all

undressing.PNG

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Sims use 2 different Nude Outfits one for Bathing and one for Sex.

Nude Outfits used for Sex are normally from the Wicked Whims Mod unless...

You have a Default Skin used as some of them can remove makeup and other details.

Skin Overlays are usually much more simple and leave other things alone.

But it depends on what 'everything disappears' means.

Is there any way to edit this other nude outfit then?

@Jalla1234 I checked the settings you mentioned, a good find. I have:

Nudity Settings -> Outfit Undressing Settings -> Advanced Outfit Settings -> Complete Undressing Type - Default

Nudity Settings -> Outfit Undressing Settings -> Advanced Outfit Settings -> Auto Reset Bathing Outfits - Unchecked

My understanding of the tooltip for the Default undressing type is that WW then uses the native bathing outfit (which is what we want because that one we can copy over with the Outfit Tools), optionally with "auto-fixing" depending on the Auto Reset Bathing Outfits setting (which is what we don't want because we "fix" the bathing outfit ourselves by copying over it with the Outfit Tools). With the Special undressing type WW tries to remove items from the current outfit to arrive at the desired state of nudity (again something we don't want).

Note that you also need to have:

Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction Settings -> Outfit Settings -> Sims Undressing Type -> Complete Undressing

Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction Settings -> Outfit Settings -> NPC Sims Undressing Type -> Complete Undressing

This way we force the played and NPC sims respectively to undress completely during sex - precisely because we can control the Complete Undressing Type. The partial undressing during sex (e.g. pants off, shirt on) can not be combined with the approach, AFAIK.

With all these settings as indicated, it works for me - the sims undress completely into the prepared bathing outfit (with accessories and all that jazz) when having sex.

17 minutes ago, Jalla1234 said:

Not that I know of.

It's supposed to inherit whatever your sim is wearing.

I mean like Hair, Makeup, Tattoos, Glasses, Hats, etc.

And the WW Complete Undressing Type: Special setting is what I also use.

But I have the Auto Reset Bathing Outfits Switch Enabled.

Wicked Settings > Nudity Settings > Outfit Undressing Settings: Underwear Switch: Disabled

Make sure you don't have more than one default nude body if you use any as some of the older ones change the head.

Click on your sim and select Wicked > Personaliztion > Body Selector > Wicked Default.

Do this for each category.

19 minutes ago, erplederp said:

@Jalla1234 I checked the settings you mentioned, a good find. I have:

Nudity Settings -> Outfit Undressing Settings -> Advanced Outfit Settings -> Complete Undressing Type - Default

Nudity Settings -> Outfit Undressing Settings -> Advanced Outfit Settings -> Auto Reset Bathing Outfits - Unchecked

My understanding of the tooltip for the Default undressing type is that WW then uses the native bathing outfit (which is what we want because that one we can copy over with the Outfit Tools), optionally with "auto-fixing" depending on the Auto Reset Bathing Outfits setting (which is what we don't want because we "fix" the bathing outfit ourselves by copying over it with the Outfit Tools). With the Special undressing type WW tries to remove items from the current outfit to arrive at the desired state of nudity (again something we don't want).

Note that you also need to have:

Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction Settings -> Outfit Settings -> Sims Undressing Type -> Complete Undressing

Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction Settings -> Outfit Settings -> NPC Sims Undressing Type -> Complete Undressing

This way we force the played and NPC sims respectively to undress completely during sex - precisely because we can control the Complete Undressing Type. The partial undressing during sex (e.g. pants off, shirt on) can not be combined with the approach, AFAIK.

With all these settings as indicated, it works for me - the sims undress completely into the prepared bathing outfit (with accessories and all that jazz) when having sex.

alright, so I did this and something is definitely wrong. My sims now have sex fully clothed and it just looks really weird :sweat_smile:

"Completely Undress Yourself" doesn't work either. The sims spin around but stay in the same outfit. "Undress Outfit" works, but that'll leave them standing with underwear on

Edited by Jalla1234
34 minutes ago, Jalla1234 said:

There isn't really another nude outfit in the traditional sense in my opinion. There's the bathing outfit (which we can edit/fix with the Outfit Tools) and then there are temporary outfits derived by WW from the sim's current outfit by removing/replacing a few items (bottom, top, socks, shoes,...). The temporary outfits can not be edited but you can influence how WW arrives at them with options such as Auto Undress Gloves with Top et cetera.

I forgot to mention that even with my approach which uses the bathing outfit I sometimes also need to set the nude body parts in the Body Part selector for individual sims, especially male bottom (probably related to WW switching between soft and hard variants).

6 minutes ago, Jalla1234 said:

alright, so I did this and something is definitely wrong. My sims now have sex fully clothed and it just looks really weird 

Either you selected Disable Undressing in the (NPC) Sims Undressing Type or the settings did not apply properly (or there's a bug ?). Try re-applying the settings, save the game, exit, load the game. Copy the nude look into the bathing outfit (to be sure). Save the game. Then try a sex interaction. If the issue is still there, you could try resetting WW settings completely to the default and go again from there.