"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Guest missyk

Anybody knows the body specific used in this mod ? -

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40329/?

I think the leg size is LL , but the cup size I'm not so sure about... Any help ?

I think the leg size is medium or large and the cup is likely E as hgec E cup sise looks like that. As far as the legs go it is hard to tell because the mod is dependant on Vipcxj's Real High Heels System mod that makes the legs longer. Anyways it is a good idea to use the hgec omod because it makes it easy to switch the size of the cup and legs so you can try all the sizes and find the ones you like.

Requirement : HGEC Female Body(recommend over v1.21)

Oblivion Official Patch(v. 1.2)

Vipcxj's Real High Heels System ( http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36883 )

Latest and stable OBSE(over 0020)

I wanted to play Oblivion in climatic and realistic way (one death - end of game, eat, sleep, drink and stuff), this also included mods for faces and nudity. So yeah, they all seem to work good, but i have serious problem with nude mods for Argonians and Khajiits. What i mean is that these mods completely change their colours and to some point body shape. I gave screnshots examples :

Argonian :

Comparison of vanilla body with no clothing and nude body (EyeCandy) respectively

ojdb.jpg

pri0.jpg

And this is conflict beetwen two bodies.

g9f7.jpg

72i9.jpg

And that for Khajiit

Vanilla and EyeCandy

dkuw.jpg

tuh7.jpg

And conflict :

dpf1.jpg

I'm simply looking for mod, which won't make their body entirely different when wearing clothes and when NOT wearing clothes (and armor). Theire shape and colours stay the same, as vanilla, there's just no underwear.

I wanted to play Oblivion in climatic and realistic way (one death - end of game, eat, sleep, drink and stuff), this also included mods for faces and nudity. So yeah, they all seem to work good, but i have serious problem with nude mods for Argonians and Khajiits. What i mean is that these mods completely change their colours and to some point body shape. I gave screnshots examples :

I'm simply looking for mod, which won't make their body entirely different when wearing clothes and when NOT wearing clothes (and armor). Theire shape and colours stay the same, as vanilla, there's just no underwear.

Unfortunately it is not that simple.  No one has made a "vanilla" nude body.  None of the folks who had the talent were satisfied with it.  Attempting to go this route is a dead end.

What you need to do instead is look for a nude body that you like (HGEC and DMRA are the most popular) and then grab a clothing\armor replacer that is for the body you selected.  Then nude bodies and clothing armor meshes will match seamlessly and so will the textures.  Another body that might appeal to you that is fairly close to the vanilla is TGND.  Nessa and others have really been cranking out the clothing\armor for it lately.

TGND body: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/253-tgnd-body-replacer/

Check here OP (click the spoilers) for clothing and armors for the body.

Cheers,

Greg

hmm i was wondering if anyone knew these two mods. I'd appreciate the help :]

At least the left armor is a mash-up that is using some elements from Hentai's 'Serenity'. Gauntlets, tassets with breechcloth and probably also the cape. Though I think I have seen them before, I am not really familiar with the cuirass and pauldrons. Same goes for the black armor.

One of the weapons by the way is a 'Lineage' rip, it's called 'Icarus Trident'.