QB Mushroom for Lovers

TDA

This is my vision of the old plug with QBmushrooms LoversCreatures.
The essence of the plug-in, all have sex with mushrooms after the rain. After sex mushrooms are disappearing.

You need to edit your version of the Lovers with Pk.esp as shown(archive).

Because I have my own.

Credits

QBMushroom,Estrus authors

ATTENTION!!!!!

===================================================

This is ONLY for those who DO NOT USE the original (last) LoversCreatures System.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!!!!!!!

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/12687/qbmushroom

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcnzs8lqfln9enc/QB%20Mushroom%20for%20Lovers.7z?dl=0

textures that i forgot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbj3ngx0d7hoiro/QB%20Mushroom%20textures.7z?dl=0

===============================================

For slower machines (CPU) . The script will not seek mushrooms, if the player got out of the cell with them - not the location, the cell - the Oblivion engine have special cells around the player that are in GameMode..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i4bro9ygpa0m0og/LoversCreature.esp?dl=0

? your esp in the download have Name LoversCreatures.esp ! So it will overwrite the original and no Mods will creatures will work.

rename it to LoversCreaturesMushroom.esp ??? No original LoversCreatures spells,scripts, creatures in your esp.

And why change the Lovers with PK.esp ? the 302 ani is in LoversCreatures (a different but also Player in Off Position and creature in Def) and ani is set/active in the LoversCreatures ini and works with the summon mushrooms or the mushrooms in BravilUnderground addon.(without PK.esp change)

And your esp don't have LoversCreature.esm or esp as master. ( ???? ) Master files Oblivion.esm and Lovers with PK.esm. No Lovers with Pk.esp !

And two untranslated potions:

愛液 = Love Juice

精液 = Semen

So I am confused. Should I replace the original LoversCreatures esp with your esp and don't have creatures sex in game and no Mods with creatures sex will work ....only mushroom sex ?

Yes, mushrooms, this mod is a joke.

Hmm ... I honestly did not know that there are  some other  LoversCreatures esm and  LoversCreatures esp??? I thought it was already in the LPK system . 

===================================================================

Actually, this is the first LoversCreatures esp from =SHY Uploader= (original QBMushroom mod).

The problem with the original, there are aggressive animals, or they are clones of the player.

There is(in my mod) the whole process is controlled by a script-quest (separate system), which needs only the functions of the LPK (position, compare, etc).

Well, I will add to the description, for those who do not use the original (last) LoversCreatures System.

Yes in LoversCreatures2 is a LoversCreatures.esm and esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp.

That's why it must be installed after LAPF , to overwrite the LAPF LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp.

And the Lovers System has always been divided into human sex(Lovers with PK) and creatures sex ( LoversCreatures)  and now LAPF and LoversCreatures2

Can your Mod work if I rename it (LoversCreaturesMushroom.esp) and use it with the original LoversCreatures.esp ( so all the mods which LoversCreatures still work ( nearly all my Lovers Mods (Bitch, BravilUnderground ,Crowning Isle, HoresRider, HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother....)

Only mushroom and no other creatures and deactivate half of my Lovers Mods :(

Will test it with a renamed esp.

Yes in LoversCreatures2 is a LoversCreatures.esm and esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp.

That's why it must be installed after LAPF , to overwrite the LAPF LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp.

And the Lovers System has always been divided into human sex(Lovers with PK) and creatures sex ( LoversCreatures)  and now LAPF and LoversCreatures2

Can your Mod work if I rename it (LoversCreaturesMushroom.esp) and use it with the original LoversCreatures.esp ( so all the mods which LoversCreatures still work ( nearly all my Lovers Mods (Bitch, BravilUnderground ,Crowning Isle, HoresRider, HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother....)

Only mushroom and no other creatures and deactivate half of my Lovers Mods :(

Will test it with a renamed esp.

I do not have so many mods, on such theme (animals or birthing) :)). It will load much my processor. Since I have now is a very big mod  on a long adventure, it was very scripted and will conflict.

But by default with my mod everything works fine, I tested it an hour or two. There were no problems.

! No textures in your download.

Hope I only need the mushroom texture, then I can use the Lovers texture.

Edit: :(  does not work with a renamed esp. Original LoversCreatues esp and Mushroom LC esp seems to conflict ( ? both try to handle the ani ? )

I only tried the spell, animations does not Play ( Player stands still, motionless) put sex works and the spell effects and mushrooms vanish after sex.

Tried it with and without script Change in Lovers with pk esp.

Maybe I must Change the script in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp. ( the xLoversCmnGetCreatureType script is also in this esp, and the esp is from LoversCreature2 )

Hope someone can make it  loversCreatures2 compatible. ( seems to be a very funny Mod :D )  I have no time to check it, busy with translating some updated Lovers Mods.

Yes textures, I forgot.

Thank you for your attention and test.

Where are you rename file? Theoretically, it is necessary in the WryreBash.

In general, I do not want to suffer to test with the animals (I do not need it.) , because everything works fine without LPKCreatures....

Sorry :blush:  I thought I had the animations in my game  so I did not copy your ani files in the Folders. But I had the "wrong" files : 302_DefMotion in the human ani2 Folder and  302_OffMotion in the creatures ani2 Folder. Now I copied the your Off files in human ani2 Folder and Def in Creatures Folder and replaced the ini.

The Mod works with LoversCreature2 active and your renamed esp.  ( i made the script change in the Lovers with PK esp)

I also tested the LoversCreatures2 mushrooms and they also work.

Only tested the summon spell. NPCs works. Now I must wait till it rains :D

Sorry for the mistake.

--------------------------------

I only renamed your esp. No renamed files or things in the eps.

And the script Change in Lovers with pk with CS ( CS extender started with OBSE)

Rain test works.

----------------------------------------------------

I changes 2 scripts in your Mod: Animation number from 302 to 4950. The 4950 is included in LoversCreatures2 ( in my Version) and it is a Player Off and Creature Def ani.

So i must not change the original 302 Animation. All Lovers mushrooms use that Animation and it exist twice ( as Player Def and Player Off ani) and use one ini file.

If I replace the Player Off ani kf files and ini with your Version the Player Def ani is total out of Position.

So now your Mod works with the right ani , and other Mods that use the Creatures Off 302 ani also works.

So I renamed your ani (kf and ini files) to 4950 and changed two scrits in your esp. No ani number change in the Lovers with PK esp ( there is still the change you posted)

But while I changed the two scripts in your esp I got script Errors as i tried to compile the script, so I checked all scripts. ...shit I forgot to write down the script names. :blush:

But both scripts with the ani number have Errors if you compile the script. And one other script was wrong "Version", was set as object script but must be a Magic effect script.

Does the skeleton from this mod the same as the mushroom from lovers creatures ?? if so it will be easier to just add it through lovers creatures and then you don't need this esp. it will just have more animations available for lovers creatures mushroom. Currently if i remember mushroom only has 2 animations 1 for male and 1 for female.

Yes Skeleton is the same and in the same Folder. Yes ani 302 has two Versions Player Off for sex with female mushroom  and Player Def for sex with male mushroom.

But in the esp is more than just a mushroom ! LoversCreature2  esp = 47KB and this Mod esp 57KB (13 scripts, Sound , spells , AI packs, Animation for Player, .....)

Archived