Whip/Cane with Collision?

1. Is there a mod that adds collision to whips/canes from ZAP?
We have all that bouncy boobs and asses but we cannot make them shake from whip hits? :(

2. if no mod exists, can it even be done technically? I mean we have collision for schlongs and dildos... maybe there is a way?

3. if its possible to add collision,. how can I do it? I am honestly very confused by the whole process and have yet to find a tutorial that enlightens me... :(  (especially concerning this special case). 

Any information is helpful, much appreciated!

Do the collisions on the HDT breast and butt physics solve this at all for you?

Ostensibly there are supposed to be collision capabilities for breast & butt in HDT TBBP. Out of the different HDT variants, some are better than others for this sort of thing.

If you wanted to do something real specific, it might take a deep dive into the HDT SKSE source code.

1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

Do the collisions on the HDT breast and butt physics solve this at all for you?

Ostensibly there are supposed to be collision capabilities for breast & butt in HDT TBBP. Out of the different HDT variants, some are better than others for this sort of thing.

If you wanted to do something real specific, it might take a deep dive into the HDT SKSE source code.

hmmm, not sure I understand.

the breasts and stuff already have collision?!

I mean, when the whippers HANDS reach the breasts they wiggle. Same for the butt. 

So all I wanted to have is a whip that acts like the hand. I understand you have to attach some kind of properties/xmls whatever to objects or stuff in general to make it react with breast and butt physic objects. 

For example there are HDT sextoys with collisions to make the vagina move. The same now I want just for the daaamned whip/cane :D
The hands and sextoys are nifs, the hand are too? So the cane is also a nif, no? Or does it behave different as a weapon? 

Well, I think you kind of answered your own question. The HDT breasts and butt are able to respond to HDT collisions, so part of the battle is already won.

The XML documents are where the magic happens for HDT physics, they hold the physics interaction properties and object geometry info. The good news is, you could probably find an existing one to modify and repurpose to the canes without changing too many things.

ZAP ´s whips like all the weapons MUST have collision. Without it, all weapons would not work. It´s more a question for the mentioned custom bbp physics if butt and breast parts maybe can "react" on the beating. You have to do those additions inside of the BBP file which Tyrannt99 mentioned above. Anyway is a collision of the weapon- files FAR to MUCH away from the real form of the assets-this is also for other vanilla weapons: IF YOU EVEN ADD THE PHYSICS, you will have a bad result because the collision would affect the body-parts, while still being in a far distance.

The mentioned file for BBP you find inside the SKSE-plugin-folder:  hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I personally would prefer a physics-addition, which make the butt and breast react on sitting and laying. Anyway do I guess that such new functions will cause different new problems with the body´s mesh at least.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

IF YOU EVEN ADD THE PHYSICS, you will have a bad result because the collision would affect the body-parts, while still being in a far distance.

Well, as you can see below looking into some examples of XML files for HDT physics interactions, there are a lot of settings that can be tweaked for each specific interaction:

image.png.246cbf910f3f8641b504bc94f6dcf01b.png

This is a case of a contact type physics effect and the object radius can be controlled, which might help with your 'far distance' issue.

I wonder what types of results one could get by playing around with some of these various settings and doing some experimentation. Perhaps the creation of something suitable would be possible with the right settings...

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

I personally would prefer a physics-addition, which make the butt and breast react on sitting and laying. Anyway do I guess that such new functions will cause different new problems with the body´s mesh at least.

Just a short reply, I need to sleep after a day outside in 40°C ....

I once had the idea to attach an invisible floor piece to EACH Sex scene (bound to the sex marker) that has collision for breasts and but. 
This way in sex scenes the breast and butt would collide with the "invisible ground" below. Not perfect, but well... 

A far more elaborate version of that would add textures to that floor piece dynamically, based on the cell type and used textures (dunno if this is possible tho). 

@osmelmc I summon thee, the great improver of the holy mod, the sexlab itself to make you read more of my daydreamborn ridiculous ideas :D
(can we add an invisible floor piece to sexlab scenes that can support collision with breast and butt? ?

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

@osmelmc I summon thee, the great improver of the holy mod, the sexlab itself to make you read more of my daydreamborn ridiculous ideas :D
(can we add an invisible floor piece to sexlab scenes that can support collision with breast and butt? ?

In theory is possible but before try that is probably better test with some bed first and see how looks. I think for that just need make a collision file and linked it with the bed Meshes.

Rough idea:

Create or modify an XML and change the values of the capsule for the right hand (or forearm) so that it has roughly the position and dimensions of the whip. Then add this xml to the Nif of the whip as NiStringExtra:

-HDT Havok Path

-SKSE\Plugins\your-whip-XML.xml

If the whip is equipped, the xml should work.