I have two poses from a poser pack that I want to use as sitting animations, but how should I put them into the LA_Auto paste? Only the files? A zip file with the DAR folder structure (.../CustomConditions)? And what .bat option should I use? ExtractAndRename.bat, Sitting.bat or both? I need to rename those poses like the vanilla naming?

Edited by itaintno1

Other mods work fine. I just had a "simple is best" moment happen in my head and just decided to just use the 3.4 unpacker and the whole shebang to get the animations I need and then just over write them onto the 2.4b version. Everything works fine now.

This is fine by me since I only wanted to add aroused animations primarily. Don't need an MCM

Edited by Corvo269
On 4/27/2022 at 7:53 PM, itaintno1 said:

I have two poses from a poser pack that I want to use as sitting animations, but how should I put them into the LA_Auto paste? Only the files? A zip file with the DAR folder structure (.../CustomConditions)? And what .bat option should I use? ExtractAndRename.bat, Sitting.bat or both? I need to rename those poses like the vanilla naming?

The bat file will not help you with what you want to achieve.

Just replace animations containing the word "***sit***.hkx" within one of the numbered folders with animations you have chosen.

For example, GS101.hkx (your animation) -> rename to jarlchairidle.hkx and paste into e.g. 347777 with a suitable _conditions.txt or replace an existing file with the same name.

On 4/28/2022 at 9:01 PM, The Sage Of the SIx Faps said:

I got it to work hahah!! this is the greatest mod ever created!! It my my very good honor to be able to use this! cheers slizer mate! btw can i change the paramters for what counts as normal and aroused?

You can change the _conditions.txt according to the spreadsheet to take into account the global variables and factions that regulate these settings.

An easier option is to replace the _conditions.txt from a similar set e.g. normal sitting -> aroused sitting or vice versa.

I seem to be having trouble getting the 0.3.4 LE version to work. I installed it via the the MO installer and using the bat file to extract and then manually move the additional animations, but I do not see any MCM menu or any new animations playing. I have tried this with a clean save and with a new game. Any advice on what I should try or what I might be doing wrong?

On 5/6/2022 at 11:38 AM, TBDM said:

I seem to be having trouble getting the 0.3.4 LE version to work. I installed it via the the MO installer and using the bat file to extract and then manually move the additional animations, but I do not see any MCM menu or any new animations playing. I have tried this with a clean save and with a new game. Any advice on what I should try or what I might be doing wrong?

Try opening the in-game console and type: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

That will force all MCM mods to refresh.

On 6/4/2021 at 7:26 PM, General Goods said:

After spending a couple of days fucking about finally managed to achieve the same result for LE, thanks to MstrN for the pointers on howto.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rsrrhcdq7obki7j/DynamicAnimationReplacer.7z/file

A few days (months) late here but if you break through the 32 limit will you get a pop up? I'm at 61k animations as nemesis tells me and somehow most if not all my DAR animation mods still work.

2 hours ago, Yamas said:

A few days (months) late here but if you break through the 32 limit will you get a pop up? I'm at 61k animations as nemesis tells me and somehow most if not all my DAR animation mods still work.

Sure will, the only thing that is changed is when the "error/warning" pops up.

2 hours ago, Yamas said:

Sadly, the SE version of the DAR .dll animation limit fix is no longer around, or at least not at the link on page 12. Anyone have this modified .dll and want to share?

1 hour ago, IBAGadget said:

Sadly, the SE version of the DAR .dll animation limit fix is no longer around, or at least not at the link on page 12. Anyone have this modified .dll and want to share?

Here you go! I got mine quite a while ago and haven't had any issue with it!

DAR 32k.rar

On 5/10/2022 at 10:33 PM, Yamas said:

how are you at 61k i thought the 32k  DAR ony pushes it till 32k but if you go over it still bbreaks

1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

how are you at 61k i thought the 32k  DAR ony pushes it till 32k but if you go over it still bbreaks

I'm curious as well, given that DAR counts *all* of your animations, and if you exceed its limit, it doesn't function. All animations handled by another mod (FNIS, Nemesis) continue to work, but DAR animations don't. I noticed this when I added a few more SLAL packs to Toys&Love, pushing me over DAR's limit - all my FNIS handled animations continued to work fine, but anything that ran on DAR (Vanargand anims) no longer worked. Upgraded my DAR limit to 32k and they all started working again. 

12 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

I wish I had an answer but it still boots up with no issue. Maybe something to do with the way Nemesis counts animations as I no longer use FNIS.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 1:09 PM, NightmareKira said:

Well hello, gereat mod i use it for a long time now. I have another mod that replace the sneak idle and walk sneak animation. Is there a way to change the neutral sneak idle but keep the idle from live action when my character is aroused ?

Delete the sneakmtidle.hkx for the neutral condition that Live Action uses or skip installing those animations.

This approach will work if your own set has a lower priority (folder number smaller than 3400000) so the aroused set overrides it. The aroused sets can only trigger of the arousal level is attained and the MCM toggles for the "standing" group are enabled.

18 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

Delete the sneakmtidle.hkx for the neutral condition that Live Action uses or skip installing those animations.

This approach will work if your own set has a lower priority (folder number smaller than 3400000) so the aroused set overrides it. The aroused sets can only trigger of the arousal level is attained and the MCM toggles for the "standing" group are enabled.

The problem is i don't know wich folder or wich file is for neutral sneak condition. 

4 hours ago, NightmareKira said:

The problem is i don't know wich folder or wich file is for neutral sneak condition. 

Try Ctrl + F inside the spreadsheet (.xlsx file) located within the Live Action mod folder.

Ctrl + F or search in any file explorer program using sneak*.hkx as the search keyword.

Sneaking specifically falls under the "movement" group of folders.

The file you are interested in is invariably named sneakmtidle.hkx in every folder.

The sneak movement animations are:

sneakwalk_bckward.hkx

sneakwalk_bckwrdleft.hkx

sneakwalk_bckwrdright.hkx

sneakwalk_forward.hkx

sneakwalk_frwrdright.hkx

sneakwalk_fwrwrdleft.hkx

sneakwalk_left.hkx

sneakwalk_right.hkx

Note that sneak animations have to be located like this:  meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\123456\sneakwalk_left.hkx.

My papyrus log is spammed with:

[LiveAct_NPC_Randomizer (FE043906)].live_action_npc_randomizer.OnUpdate() - "------------------------------" Line 291
[05/26/2022 - 08:35:54AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [LiveAct_NPC_Randomizer (FE043906)].live_action_npc_randomizer.OnUpdate() - "------------------------------" Line 291
[05/26/2022 - 08:35:54AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
stack:
 INFINITY...

Apologies if this was addressed elsewhere and I missed it. I noticed that much earlier in the thread there were discussions of issues with the magic nipples casting animations, but I didn't see any resolution about those? I seem to be having the same issues as previously mentioned.

When the magic nipples animations are supposed to be playing, it seems like the animation is played, but the attach point for the magic effect is still on the hands, so the effects shoot out of the hands. Additionally, it doesn't seem like channeled spells can be cat at all.

Switching the xpmsse style to breast magic makes it so that channeled spells with cast, but permanently moves the magic effects and overrides the dar animations so it's always nipple magic casts.

Any thoughts? Am I just setting it up wrong?

11 hours ago, viterra said:

My papyrus log is spammed with:

stack:
stack:
stack:
 INFINITY...

It might mean that a property is not filled in the Creation Kit for the quest LiveAct_NPC_Randomizer.

The line in question is:

If ((CheckActorAEnabled(ProcActor[iActor]) == TRUE) && ProcActor[iActor].HasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))

The left condition checks the relevant faction ranks of the actor "ProcActor" (a property) with the index value of "iActor".

The right condition checks if that actor is an NPC via the keyword ActorTypeNPC.

It could also be due to a missing check in the script to verify if the actor still exists when it is being processed.

I will look into this.

Also, from what I read, even if this issue is addressed, you will need a new game to not see this message as the data is baked into your save.

Do you experience negative performance e.g. constant stutter/FPS loss or CTDs with this mod installed?

1 hour ago, aertenbun said:

Apologies if this was addressed elsewhere and I missed it. I noticed that much earlier in the thread there were discussions of issues with the magic nipples casting animations, but I didn't see any resolution about those? I seem to be having the same issues as previously mentioned.

When the magic nipples animations are supposed to be playing, it seems like the animation is played, but the attach point for the magic effect is still on the hands, so the effects shoot out of the hands. Additionally, it doesn't seem like channeled spells can be cat at all.

Switching the xpmsse style to breast magic makes it so that channeled spells with cast, but permanently moves the magic effects and overrides the dar animations so it's always nipple magic casts.

Any thoughts? Am I just setting it up wrong?

To be fair, I have not seen these animations trigger properly either. It's most likely necessary to dynamically do what XPMSSE does to change the magic casting location. That would involve writing scripts or a custom .dll and is bound to increase processing load for little gain.

On 5/28/2022 at 12:01 AM, slizer40000 said:

To be fair, I have not seen these animations trigger properly either. It's most likely necessary to dynamically do what XPMSSE does to change the magic casting location. That would involve writing scripts or a custom .dll and is bound to increase processing load for little gain.

Yeah, I think you're right. It seems like XPMSE implements Breast Magic through it's style system (or through the race menu plugin, I assume two different ways of calling the same skeleton switch). To dynamically switch styles, you would need a script monitoring whatever conditions you want to base the switch on (SexlabAroused rank, probably), and then call whatever function XPMSE (WriteXPMSEData, I think) uses to do the switch when needed. Which is way beyond my rudimentary knowledge.

That said, when XPMSE switches styles, it also switches the anim path it's calling. So in order for DAR to overwrite the breast magic anims, it has to find them in XPMSE\xpe0_animname.hkx

So, if you want permanently glowing breasts, you can setup DAR to switch between the different ground and floating versions, by putting the anims in an XPMSE folder inside the conditional folders.

Edited by aertenbun
On 5/28/2022 at 1:01 AM, slizer40000 said:

Also, from what I read, even if this issue is addressed, you will need a new game to not see this message as the data is baked into your save.

Do you experience negative performance e.g. constant stutter/FPS loss or CTDs with this mod installed?

Yes. I'm run new game.

Yes. FPS down a little. No CTD.