19 minutes ago, slizer40000 said:

Just to confirm, do you have more than 16k animations installed or the 2x animation limit DAR .dll installed?

If it previously worked then something is wrong with release 0.3.1b.

I do have more than 16k animations and I do have the 2x animation limit DLL installed and overwriting the main one.

It did previously work. Granted I didn't have the 32k DLL installed then.

I'll test 0.3.1c when it's released.

Edited by Beef Cheeks

Running SE with the most recent version, 0.3.2, and the custom DAR dll, my other DAR mods work fine but this one will not, the MCM does show up but the profile system is bugged out for me and every time I go to the main file it tries to save and load a profile. The animations are also not playing at all, I'm unsure what the cause could be as all of my requirements are up to date and other DAR related mods run fine, even if I disable all of the non-required mods for this to run it still doesn't apply any animations to player or NPC's

Edit: Also, even with debugging enabled it will not log to Papyrus or to the console.

Edit2: Actually, I was able to get Papyrus debugging to work by disabling and re-enabling it, the only messages it's giving me are
"[live_action_mcm <LiveAct_Quest_MCM (FE012901)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetSliderOptionValueST outside a valid option state"

After messing about with some things, I was able to get it to work as long as I didn't manually install any animations with the provided bat files, for whatever reason the bat files did not create conditions for the mods after extracting and renaming the zip files, perhaps that's why nothing was working? Unsure. Just going to use it without any of the manual installation files for now.

Edited by vedaxi52
On 9/18/2021 at 6:27 PM, vedaxi52 said:

Running SE with the most recent version, 0.3.2, and the custom DAR dll, my other DAR mods work fine but this one will not, the MCM does show up but the profile system is bugged out for me and every time I go to the main file it tries to save and load a profile. The animations are also not playing at all, I'm unsure what the cause could be as all of my requirements are up to date and other DAR related mods run fine, even if I disable all of the non-required mods for this to run it still doesn't apply any animations to player or NPC's

Edit: Also, even with debugging enabled it will not log to Papyrus or to the console.

Edit2: Actually, I was able to get Papyrus debugging to work by disabling and re-enabling it, the only messages it's giving me are
"[live_action_mcm <LiveAct_Quest_MCM (FE012901)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetSliderOptionValueST outside a valid option state"

After messing about with some things, I was able to get it to work as long as I didn't manually install any animations with the provided bat files, for whatever reason the bat files did not create conditions for the mods after extracting and renaming the zip files, perhaps that's why nothing was working? Unsure. Just going to use it without any of the manual installation files for now.

The .bat file does not generate the _conditions. It never has. Those are installed via FOMOD beforehand from the chosen packages. You need to drop both the hkx files and the .txt files into the DAR folder path to make it work.

The profile system is not fully working as I want but it's possible to fix it. For now, after changing settings, save to profile 1 and it should work.

Logging to file also does not seem to work properly. I have to revise the code again.

The debug state is values 0, 1 and 2. 0 for OFF, 1 for enabled and 2 for messageboxes.

The animations play when the global randomizer has initialized. If it hasn't then it blocks most sets.

I'm using this on LE but it seems to cause a CTD for me. I load into my current save but after everything loads in and a few seconds pass it just CTDs. It seems to happen after loading the save but before the MCM registers. I tried starting a new game but had the same issue.

I checked my actor and it looks like normal and aroused sets are set to A:-2, N:-2, is this normal? 

I don't see anything different from regular idle, sitting animations.

I am on default settings on version 3.2 SE of this mod. I am running DD, DCL, and have sexlab 163 beta 8 and sexlab aroused redux ver 29, papyrus is 3.9.0.

Even if I check the boxes for all the other animations nothing seems to happen.. It also keeps spamming "Profile_Saved_msg" and "profile_loaded_msg" when I open and close the MCM.

I tried using the console to set LiveAct_Current_Global_Normal_Animations to 2 but it was already at 4 and I didnt see anything different. 

I see in the console debug that the global animation set has been randomized, but I still dont see animations that are noticeably different from the default while moving, idling, or attacking. FNIS shows 5009 animations installed

Where can I find the papyrus log?

Edited by gubertpol1
15 hours ago, TBDM said:

I'm using this on LE but it seems to cause a CTD for me. I load into my current save but after everything loads in and a few seconds pass it just CTDs. It seems to happen after loading the save but before the MCM registers. I tried starting a new game but had the same issue.

I should mention to probably see if there are any FNIS errors in its output regarding SSE animations installed. A small handful of animations in this pack are SSE-only sadly. Very very few though. They just never had any LE versions made and it's a lot harder to backport animations. So you'll want to be sure those aren't included/installed. I believe FNIS should be able to tell you which ones.

12 hours ago, gubertpol1 said:

Generally this is found in Documents\My Games\Skyrim[ Special Edition]\Logs, even for Mod Organizer. Make sure Papyrus logging is enabled in your ini's. There are guides to know what ini settings to change for this. A quick Google will answer that. If you're using Mod Organizer you'll need to change the ini's from within Mod Organizer, and not the ones located in Documents.

Edited by Beef Cheeks

I tried reinstalling the mod and I got a little further, but am still running into issues. Spoilers below is what I wrote while reinstalling.

Spoiler

I am using LE Sexlab version 1.62 with Papyrus Util v3.3 installed over it (this is in original MO).

I installed the DAR - Live Action, and in the FOMOD installer I checked LE edition, all the general animations except lollygagging LE and Testing LE (I wasn't sure about those). I checked the box for male and female, and then selected all of the Female animations LE and Male animations LE. I also checked Aroused Creatures LE (I use the OsmelMC tweak version).

I then downloaded all of the links from the LE column in the spreadsheet (I think I may have downloaded unnecessary ones, but I assume that those simply wouldn't be extracted by the .bat file) and placed them all in the Auto_LA folder.

I then ran the "Extract and Rename.bat" file (I don't see a "Live Action.bat" which is what is listed in the readme). I do notice some "Cannot find archive" errors in CMD, though it's a little difficult for me to read and know which archive it's refering to and if they're important (Given that this is supposed to work for both LE and SE I'm guessing they're SE only animations, but could be wrong).

I moved all of the resulting folders to "\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions".

I then went ahead and ran FNIS. I get three warnings, one is the generic too many animations warning, and two are about a difference between behavior files and the FNIS list. I don't see anything about SSE animations.

This time it is no longer crashing, however I do not see the MCM and it is unclear to me if it's working, I'm not sure that my animations appear any different. I am noticing I also get a message on loading that says "error: script did not start", I think that may be related to this mod but I'm not sure. Hopefully someone might have a clue as to what I am doing wrong.

7 hours ago, TBDM said:

I'm not sure that my animations appear any different. I am noticing I also get a message on loading that says "error: script did not start"

SSE player here. I got that message when I started a new game recently with this latest version installed. I was wondering what it was from so I guess I know now. When the mod is working you will surely know it, it's very obvious when you have a couple of followers with you for instance.

I think I have experienced most if not all the issues people have mentioned on this page.

First I had been using the 0.2.4b version and it had was mostly working except for things I may have messed up on my own when manually installing animations.

Then I started a new game with this latest version (0.3.2) installed including most of the compatible additional animations plus some customizations I manually intalled. No crashes but the mod was not functioning.

Next I reinstalled the mod to make sure I didn't screw anything up. Load up the save inside Riverwood Inn and I get the CTD a minute or two after loading.

This is how I got it functioning for me and how I solved the CTD right after load .:

Basically I am running the mod without the esp, overwriting the 0.3.2 version with the 0.2.4b version in order to get the _conditions.txt's that do not reference Live Action.esp, and deleting one animation has solved the CTD. In more detail:

- Do a clean install of v0.2.4b enabling all the fmod options you want.

- Install v0.3.2 as a new mod in MO2, don't overwrite or merge with 0.2.4b, using all the same fmod options. Optionally install any added animations with the bat file or manually.

- In MO2 create a new empty mod called "Live Action Custom" or whatever you want.

- Copy only the meshes directory from v0.3.2 to this empty mod.

- Next copy the meshes directory from v0.2.4b to the same place in order to overwrite the _conditions.txt files of 0.3.2 with the conditions from 0.2.4.

- In my case when I compared the number of folders in the _CustomConditions directory in my clean install of 02.4b to the new "Live Action Custom" mod I have 216 folders in 0.2.4 and 219 folders in the new custom mod. I found which folders were not present in the old mod and edit the _conditions.txt in those three directories of the new mod to remove references to "Live Action.esp" if nesscesary. For example the one folder that was in the new mod but not in the old mod and had animations that I needed to do this for was 346802.

- Only enable the custom mod and not the two original mods.

- Next to fix the CTD on loading I deleted \343007\animobjectcheerslow.hkx

Instead of doing all this I suppose I could just use the 0.2.4 version as-is but I think this way has more animations.

So far after an hour or so in game things are working, I get plenty of animations firing and no CTD. I realize this removes the functionality intended by the esp and MCM. I mean no offense but this is the only way I could get this mod to work for me. It's a really awesome mod and I appreciate all the work that goes into it.

The error message is definitely connected to this mod in some way, as without the mod the message does not occur. Your method works for getting most of the animations to work, though it sounds pretty much like it's 0.2.4 (I don't understand DAR scripts terribly well and am fairly new to the mod, so after following your method I can't tell if 0.3.2 specific animations are playing or not). I do find interesting that your method worked pretty much exactly the same LE, down to deleting the same animation to stop the CTD.

1 hour ago, TBDM said:

Your method works for getting most of the animations to work, though it sounds pretty much like it's 0.2.4 (I don't understand DAR scripts terribly well and am fairly new to the mod, so after following your method I can't tell if 0.3.2 specific animations are playing or not). I do find interesting that your method worked pretty much exactly the same LE, down to deleting the same animation to stop the CTD.

Cool, glad it worked for you. I can't say definitively but it should be that that animations added in the new version are working if the conditions from 0.2.4 are overwriting, and the extra step is taken to edit out references to Live Action.esp in cases where there is a folder present in 0.3.2 that wasn't present in 0.2.4. Also for me the bat files in the new version work better and I used them to install as many additional animations as I could. There were some things the bat files didn't install properly and so for those ones that were important to me I installed manually. As a side note I made some changes based on personal preference and animation availability such as Leviathan for night time male and female movement animations, replacing the Leviathan idle to GS idle for female and to Vanargand idle for male, and changing the Leviathan female walk to the Runway walk by the same mod author. For the daytime male and female movement animations I used Vanargand. Really the only thing I've seen that I'd like to change is sometimes Sofia will run or walk backwards, I use True Directional Movement so I really never see my own character moving backwards.

Edited by imai8312

Just as a preface to the comments, I'm confounded as to why the plugin and script do not work in LE or SSE as intended.

I recognized several issues in my own installation as well. Hence, the beta tag for this release.

For example, profile saving and loading is bonkers and the settings are reset to 0 when switching to actor page and back to global settings.

I confirm that logging to file is also not working.

I need to review the scripts and make it work flawlessly before doing anything else with this mod.

On 9/20/2021 at 3:01 AM, TBDM said:

It might have to do with some misplaced SSE animation from Live Action loading in the background.

On 9/20/2021 at 6:21 AM, gubertpol1 said:

I checked my actor and it looks like normal and aroused sets are set to A:-2, N:-2, is this normal? 

I don't see anything different from regular idle, sitting animations.

I am on default settings on version 3.2 SE of this mod. I am running DD, DCL, and have sexlab 163 beta 8 and sexlab aroused redux ver 29, papyrus is 3.9.0.

Even if I check the boxes for all the other animations nothing seems to happen.. It also keeps spamming "Profile_Saved_msg" and "profile_loaded_msg" when I open and close the MCM.

I tried using the console to set LiveAct_Current_Global_Normal_Animations to 2 but it was already at 4 and I didnt see anything different. 

I see in the console debug that the global animation set has been randomized, but I still dont see animations that are noticeably different from the default while moving, idling, or attacking. FNIS shows 5009 animations installed

For now it's normal that the actor sets are set to -2, because this means that they are not in the faction. The number is the faction rank. -2 if not in faction, -1 if can join faction, 0 for OFF, 1 for ON.

I think I can narrow down based on your description why the messagebox spamming occurs.

The animations trigger only if in the MCM you have toggled the first toggleboxes (all animations) to empty state and one or more of the next boxes to filled state.

The papyrus log you have to enable from Skyrim ini files.

On 9/20/2021 at 7:12 PM, gubertpol1 said:

Thanks!

I get the following line in my papyrus log:
[live_action_mcm <LiveAct_Quest_MCM (14000901)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetToggleOptionValueST outside a valid option state

Is this indicative of an error?

That is an error in the MCM script with a value referring to a property referring FormID 0x00000901. I will see what the problem is. Thanks for reporting it.

On 9/21/2021 at 2:01 AM, TBDM said:

I tried reinstalling the mod and I got a little further, but am still running into issues. Spoilers below is what I wrote while reinstalling.

Reveal hidden contents

I am using LE Sexlab version 1.62 with Papyrus Util v3.3 installed over it (this is in original MO).

I installed the DAR - Live Action, and in the FOMOD installer I checked LE edition, all the general animations except lollygagging LE and Testing LE (I wasn't sure about those). I checked the box for male and female, and then selected all of the Female animations LE and Male animations LE. I also checked Aroused Creatures LE (I use the OsmelMC tweak version).

I then downloaded all of the links from the LE column in the spreadsheet (I think I may have downloaded unnecessary ones, but I assume that those simply wouldn't be extracted by the .bat file) and placed them all in the Auto_LA folder.

I then ran the "Extract and Rename.bat" file (I don't see a "Live Action.bat" which is what is listed in the readme). I do notice some "Cannot find archive" errors in CMD, though it's a little difficult for me to read and know which archive it's refering to and if they're important (Given that this is supposed to work for both LE and SE I'm guessing they're SE only animations, but could be wrong).

I moved all of the resulting folders to "\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions".

I then went ahead and ran FNIS. I get three warnings, one is the generic too many animations warning, and two are about a difference between behavior files and the FNIS list. I don't see anything about SSE animations.

This time it is no longer crashing, however I do not see the MCM and it is unclear to me if it's working, I'm not sure that my animations appear any different. I am noticing I also get a message on loading that says "error: script did not start", I think that may be related to this mod but I'm not sure. Hopefully someone might have a clue as to what I am doing wrong.

I renamed Live Action.bat to Extract and Rename and forgot to change the name in the readme.

The "cannot find archive" message is harmless. The script looks for SE and LE archives by default. I just haven't written a proper enough script to avoid such harmless errors.

As for the MCM not popping and "error: script did not start", try cleaning the save with FallrimTools by removing everything under Live Action.esp. It will reset and reinstall the mod. If the issue persists, it's due to my faulty scripting ...

On 9/21/2021 at 10:24 AM, imai8312 said:

SSE player here. I got that message when I started a new game recently with this latest version installed. I was wondering what it was from so I guess I know now. When the mod is working you will surely know it, it's very obvious when you have a couple of followers with you for instance.

I think I have experienced most if not all the issues people have mentioned on this page.

First I had been using the 0.2.4b version and it had was mostly working except for things I may have messed up on my own when manually installing animations.

Then I started a new game with this latest version (0.3.2) installed including most of the compatible additional animations plus some customizations I manually intalled. No crashes but the mod was not functioning.

Next I reinstalled the mod to make sure I didn't screw anything up. Load up the save inside Riverwood Inn and I get the CTD a minute or two after loading.

This is how I got it functioning for me and how I solved the CTD right after load .:

Basically I am running the mod without the esp, overwriting the 0.3.2 version with the 0.2.4b version in order to get the _conditions.txt's that do not reference Live Action.esp, and deleting one animation has solved the CTD. In more detail:

- Do a clean install of v0.2.4b enabling all the fmod options you want.

- Install v0.3.2 as a new mod in MO2, don't overwrite or merge with 0.2.4b, using all the same fmod options. Optionally install any added animations with the bat file or manually.

- In MO2 create a new empty mod called "Live Action Custom" or whatever you want.

- Copy only the meshes directory from v0.3.2 to this empty mod.

- Next copy the meshes directory from v0.2.4b to the same place in order to overwrite the _conditions.txt files of 0.3.2 with the conditions from 0.2.4.

- In my case when I compared the number of folders in the _CustomConditions directory in my clean install of 02.4b to the new "Live Action Custom" mod I have 216 folders in 0.2.4 and 219 folders in the new custom mod. I found which folders were not present in the old mod and edit the _conditions.txt in those three directories of the new mod to remove references to "Live Action.esp" if nesscesary. For example the one folder that was in the new mod but not in the old mod and had animations that I needed to do this for was 346802.

- Only enable the custom mod and not the two original mods.

- Next to fix the CTD on loading I deleted \343007\animobjectcheerslow.hkx

Instead of doing all this I suppose I could just use the 0.2.4 version as-is but I think this way has more animations.

So far after an hour or so in game things are working, I get plenty of animations firing and no CTD. I realize this removes the functionality intended by the esp and MCM. I mean no offense but this is the only way I could get this mod to work for me. It's a really awesome mod and I appreciate all the work that goes into it.

You can just delete the scripts and the mod will work partially with some manual console commands.

Just to be sure, did you install and enable PapyrusUtil and ConsoleUtil?

I'll remove or replace \343007\animobjectcheerslow.hkx with another GS pose to hopefully fix the CTD.

On 9/23/2021 at 4:27 AM, imai8312 said:

Cool, glad it worked for you. I can't say definitively but it should be that that animations added in the new version are working if the conditions from 0.2.4 are overwriting, and the extra step is taken to edit out references to Live Action.esp in cases where there is a folder present in 0.3.2 that wasn't present in 0.2.4. Also for me the bat files in the new version work better and I used them to install as many additional animations as I could. There were some things the bat files didn't install properly and so for those ones that were important to me I installed manually. As a side note I made some changes based on personal preference and animation availability such as Leviathan for night time male and female movement animations, replacing the Leviathan idle to GS idle for female and to Vanargand idle for male, and changing the Leviathan female walk to the Runway walk by the same mod author. For the daytime male and female movement animations I used Vanargand. Really the only thing I've seen that I'd like to change is sometimes Sofia will run or walk backwards, I use True Directional Movement so I really never see my own character moving backwards.

Do you perhaps remember which mods did not install properly for you?

TL;DR Mod needs fixing, so caution is advised. If you disable this mod and clean the save with FallrimTools, the savefile should be salvageable.

14 hours ago, DrAg0nCrY said:

So i have to manually download most animations and manually place them in one of the thousand folders?

There is no need to manually install anything. The following actions will take you a few minutes or longer depending on internet speed and PC capabilities.

1. Download the archives (something.zip for example) that contain these animations.
  2. Place the downloaded archives into the folder called "Auto_LA".
  3. Run the Extract and rename.bat file by double clicking on it.
  4. Watch as the numbered folders are created and filled with the renamed animation files.
  5. Once the bat file is finished, cut-paste these folders (e.g. 345678) into data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions.
  6. Follow the instructions on the description page.

I do have a couple general questions related to this mod but also just DAR in general. Is there a way in this mod (or just in general) to preview animations or know which animation is playing at a given time? I think there are a few animations I want to customize and replace and while the spreadsheet helps a lot, the naming convention of some of the original animations makes it a little difficult to determine which animation is the one I want to replace.

Secondly, is there a way to know how many DAR animations I have installed? I have the 32k patch and while there are only a few other DAR mods I want to install in addition to this, I want to try and avoid accidentally hitting that cap (though this may not be a realistic worry)

I'm on SE and windows 10 64bit. *using latest version 

i download alot of the packs from the net from the table excel doc, placed them all in the  the Auto_LA folder

I click Extract_and_rename.bat and a bunch of folders appear i go into all of them and check and most of them are empty. 

If i use each batch file 1 by one to re test this in smaller batches seems to do the same thing.. Movement bat file just opens and closes does not even give me a log. 

I was able to get shouts.bat to work when i renamed the zip file so i tired the same with some of the other zip files but no luck.

for example;

renaming YY Anim Replacer Lovely Shout-28463-1-1-0-1566552866 to YYAnimReplacerLovelyShout worked and when i clicked shout.bat it populated files with renamed animations inside. 

however for movement this did not work for me;
JNFA - Renamed it from JNFA 2.8-36034-2-8-1593436494
to "JNFA"and I also tried "Just New female Animations" cause thats how it looks in the bat file.  did not work for me but

so im unsure what dew, because the steps make it seem like all i need to do is put in zip files from dowload links and click extract_and_rename.bat then poof copy and pasta the files into _customConditions. 

I'm at a big thonk right now lol

Edited by MuchW0W
29 minutes ago, lucieanderson said:

Hey @slizer40000,

thanks for your awesome mod. I had alot of fun playing around with it ingame!

Would be really nice if you find the time to fix the current version for SE (as it seems to also not work on my setup with the 0.3.2 version).

Anyways thanks again for your great mod!!

Does the older version work ? I'm thinking of trying it what version dew you got?

On 9/26/2021 at 7:36 PM, TBDM said:

I do have a couple general questions related to this mod but also just DAR in general. Is there a way in this mod (or just in general) to preview animations or know which animation is playing at a given time? I think there are a few animations I want to customize and replace and while the spreadsheet helps a lot, the naming convention of some of the original animations makes it a little difficult to determine which animation is the one I want to replace.

Secondly, is there a way to know how many DAR animations I have installed? I have the 32k patch and while there are only a few other DAR mods I want to install in addition to this, I want to try and avoid accidentally hitting that cap (though this may not be a realistic worry)

At present the only way to preview is to install GS Poses and RZIAP poses with poser hotkeys. Making gifs of hundreds of animations is very time consuming. I'd rather spend this time on RL and improving the mod.

If you use FNIS: Check the number of character animations installed at the end of the patcher window.

For Nemesis: the value you see after generation is close to the real value.

Creature animations do not count, only NPC I think.

On 9/28/2021 at 11:47 PM, MuchW0W said:

I'm on SE and windows 10 64bit. *using latest version 

i download alot of the packs from the net from the table excel doc, placed them all in the  the Auto_LA folder

I click Extract_and_rename.bat and a bunch of folders appear i go into all of them and check and most of them are empty. 

If i use each batch file 1 by one to re test this in smaller batches seems to do the same thing.. Movement bat file just opens and closes does not even give me a log. 

I was able to get shouts.bat to work when i renamed the zip file so i tired the same with some of the other zip files but no luck.

for example;

renaming YY Anim Replacer Lovely Shout-28463-1-1-0-1566552866 to YYAnimReplacerLovelyShout worked and when i clicked shout.bat it populated files with renamed animations inside. 

however for movement this did not work for me;
JNFA - Renamed it from JNFA 2.8-36034-2-8-1593436494
to "JNFA"and I also tried "Just New female Animations" cause thats how it looks in the bat file.  did not work for me but

so im unsure what dew, because the steps make it seem like all i need to do is put in zip files from dowload links and click extract_and_rename.bat then poof copy and pasta the files into _customConditions. 

I'm at a big thonk right now lol

There's indeed a syntax error when running that batch file. Triple quotes and a redundant \. Expect to see a fixed version of all batch files in the next release.

Try this: Move.bat

On 9/28/2021 at 7:42 PM, lucieanderson said:

Hey @slizer40000,

thanks for your awesome mod. I had alot of fun playing around with it ingame!

Would be really nice if you find the time to fix the current version for SE (as it seems to also not work on my setup with the 0.3.2 version).

Anyways thanks again for your great mod!!

An improved version will appear soon. I have to test the modified actor specific code in-game and see what is wrong with the .bat files.

Edited by slizer40000
Added fixed bat
On 7/29/2020 at 8:14 AM, slizer40000 said:

DAR - Live Action

View File

"And yet it moves..."

Galileo Galilei

Description

This mod makes use of Dynamic Animation Replacer to dynamically replace vanilla and custom idles. It will not contribute towards animation limit.

Includes FOMOD install for separate female and male standing, sitting, interaction, movement, magic, shouting, sleeping, and lollygagging modules for SE and LE.

New: Includes automated installation via batch file for animations for which permission was not obtained.

Newer: MCM for global and actor specific toggles that you can save to .json, and script based randomized animations.

All-ages content is standalone.
Adult oriented functionality relies on arousal from SexLab Aroused Redux. Most adult animations are preinstalled, and included with permission from Gunslicer and RohZima.

Includes idles for females and males in randomized, faction, and arousal based groups.

Some conditions hook silently into Schlongs of Skyrim, Devious Devices, Sanguines Debauchery+, Estrus, Sex Slaves, PAHE, Flower Girls, Fertility Mode, Fill Her Up, Dripping While Aroused, Blush While Aroused, Milk Mod Economy, Milk Maid, Jugs, Nymph Girls, and Lovers Comfort.

Features

• MCM menu
  • Toggles - globally for male/female per each group or per character.
  • Support for player-made vanilla replacer animation sets via MCM menu toggles. One custom aroused toggle implemented for now.
  • Customized animation cooldown after combat/swimming/sleeping.
  • Randomized animation sets with customizable set duration.
  • Save/load global and actor profiles via PapyrusUtil.

Refer to the spreadsheet on how to modify your own custom sets.

Coming soonâ„¢

Something else.

More user configuration settings.

Scripts to offset height for bed sleeping animations

Hard requirements

Latest SKSE LE or SE;

Latest PapyrusUtil LE or SE;

Latest ConsoleUtil LE or SE;

Dynamic Animation Replacer LE (1.2 or higher) or SE (1.1 or higher);

and their respective requirements.

Soft requirements

Double DAR animation limit to 32K LE or SE

FNIS LE or SE and/or Nemesis for conditions targeting non-vanilla animations.

7-Zip for automated bat installation of downloaded animations;

32-bit Windows NT for Robocopy command in .bat files;

SexLab 1.62 LE or SexLab 1.63 Beta 8 SE or newer;

SexLab Aroused Redux LE (28b) or SE (29) to see adult content properly;

and their respective requirements.

Installation

A) Mod Manager - Install 0.3.1b FOMOD with Mod Organizer 2, or any other mod manager capable of FOMOD install.

B) Manual install (not recommended) - copy and paste numbered folders from 0.3.1b into "meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions".

1. Download desired mods listed in the spreadsheet. It is safe to skip unwanted mods.
  2. Paste archives inside LA_Auto folder.
  3. Run "Extract_and_rename.bat" INSIDE the LA_Auto folder! NB! Do NOT run in existing folders hosting important data! Data could be erased permanently without warning!
  4. Run Cathedral Assets Optimizer on animations if playing Skyrim Special Edition. Skip this step for Skyrim Legendary Edition.
  5. Run FNIS or Nemesis (optional, only required for registering non-vanilla animations).
  6. Play. Wait 2-3 minutes for animations to load after save load.

Reveal hidden contents

Step 2, versions up to 0.2.3 DEPRECATED

1. Download desired mods listed in the spreadsheet. It is safe to skip unwanted mods.
  2. Manually paste and rename animations according to spreadsheet into "meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions"
  3. Run Cathedral Assets Optimizer on animations if playing Skyrim Special Edition. Skip this step for Skyrim Legendary Edition.
  4. Run FNIS or Nemesis (optional, only required for registering non-vanilla animations).
  5. Play. Wait 2-3 minutes for animations to load after save load.

If you want to override with other DAR mods, simply add or remove prefixes to increase or decrease priority, e.g. 340001 -> 301 (lower) or -10091 (lower than vanilla) or 9999901 (higher than this mod).

Upgrading without uninstalling

0.2.4(b) to 0.3.1b - Install animations for new sets via automated batch files or manually. Delete folders according to changelog.

Reveal hidden contents

0.2.3 to 0.2.4 - Delete folders 347113-347148, 347313-347348, 347413-347448, 347513-347548, 347613-347648, 348037-348086, 348210-348219.

Override/overwrite and add missing animations using automated batch files or manually (346103 & lovely shout & Pretty sit animations according to table 0.2.4).

0.2.2 or lower to 0.2.4 - Override/overwrite and add missing animations using automated batch files or manually (346103 & lovely shout & Pretty sit animations according to table 0.2.4).

Mod animation assets from

GS-Poses by Gunslicer, RZIAP III and Elegant Flying by RohZima with permission.

Permissions
All HKX files included in this mod belong to Gunslicer and RohZima.
You may not reuse animation assets included in this mod without express permission from the original creators.
You may not use elements or assets of this mod in paid or paywalled mods.
You may use the custom conditions files and code included in this mod in your mod without asking for permission, but credit me as the original creator of these custom conditions files and code. CC BY-NC-SA  MIT license for code/text files, except HKX files, which require separate permission from their respective creators.

Known Issues or Bugs
Conflicts with other DAR conditional animation replacers depending on conditions.
Higher number wins, so increase the value of whichever condition folder you want to override the others.

Script, FNIS, and Nemesis mods override DAR. Disable/uninstall/toggle off overriding mods.

When using SexLab Aroused Redux, enable NPC arousal to affect NPCs. Toggle off SLAR aroused animations, or they will override this mod.

Otherwise, you could duplicate mt_idle.hkx in each affected folder with mt_idle.hkx and rename it to leito_aroused_f_1/2 or leito_aroused_m_1/2.hkx and keep the setting enabled.

Credits
Thanks to:

Gunslicer and RohZima for permission to use their animation assets and for creating the wonderful GSPoses, Immersive Animation Pack III, and Elegant Flying Animations.
Felisky for developing the Dynamic Animation Replacer mod;
Ashal for SexLab and PapyrusUtil;
fishburger67 for SexLab Aroused Redux;
meh321 for ConsoleUtil and SSE/Bug fixes;
All the animators whose animations inspired me to write the conditions files;
dylbyll for MCM Creator that saved a lot of time;
Mattiewagg for Modding Skyrim - Scripter's guide;
Jeremy Hanna for the Cipscis Papyrus guides;
Bethesda Softworks for developing Skyrim and CK;
Brucoms for developing the TES3 Readme Generator this readme was made with;
The SKSE developers for making all of this possible;
The xEdit developers for allowing me to avoid the CK almost entirely;
And you for playing.

Change Log

Reveal hidden contents

0.3.1b
Fixed automatic extraction and renaming via 7-Zip and batch files thanks to XenoDrake.
Added MCM functionality including saving/loading profiles with PapyrusUtil (PapyrusUtil now required).
Added scripts and global/character specific MCM toggles.
Added PC/NPC cooldown timers after combat, sleeping, swimming (ConsoleUtil now required).
Revamped _conditions.txt for sets to trigger according to MCM settings
Added toggleable randomization to aroused and normal animations.
Removed redundant sets (347105-347112, 347305-347312,347405-347412, 347505-347512, 347605-347612).
Moved some wrongly placed male sets from female to male folder.
Added Live Action.esp (ESP-FE or ESP for SE, ESP for LE).
Added Her Animations set for female (346305).
Added Castanic animations set for female (346801).
Added Gunslicer's walk, run, sneak, sprint animations (346802).
Relocated Lollygagging sets to correct module in FOMOD.

Added automatic extraction and renaming via 7-Zip and batch files.

NB! DAR framework has an internal limit of 16384 animations. Reverted duplicated sets from 0.2.3. Animation count 11k -> 2.5k.
Corrected install instructions of movement and sitting animations in spreadsheet.
Cleaned up redundant folders found by XenoDrake.
Removed .mohidden suffix from lollygagging folder. LE users have to manually paste some vanilla files.
Added a folder for Lovely Shout for females.
Replaced misaligned aroused counter lean animations with standing idles.
Reassigned Pretty Sit chair idles for more variety.
Added a movement set (346103) based on Leviathan animations.

Overhauled sitting and standing sets because combining multiple game time condition blocks prevented animations from triggering altogether.
See the spreadsheet for details on changes.
Restored marriageable, follower and companion restriction to the affected sets so the elderly behave elderly.
Moved Aroused Creatures idle replacer animations to correct subfolder.
Clarified install instructions in spreadsheet.
Replaced all animations in folder 347301 due to mismatched names.
Added idle_magic01, idlebook_read and idlestudy aroused replacers.
Minor fixes.

Aroused idles no longer trigger when in combat, wielding weapons or wielding a shield.
Idles no longer trigger when wearing Restrictive Devious Devices or Bondage from Zaz Animation Pack.
Added sets for randomized Aroused Creatures invite animations (344001-344006).
Added XPMSE requirement to Nipple magic instructions. Added warning for possible related lag and combat problems.
Fixed missing levitating magic sprint in 345004 & 345005. Credits to Moonpaw for discovering.
Further clarified movement set install instructions.
! Moved set 340100 to 346102 as part of the movement module.
Moved unarmed combat (346900-346902) to separate module in FOMOD.
Added alchemy, enchanting, counter/stall, search and warm hands animations to 347301-347304.
Added rail lean, hands behind back standing and leaning on table while pointing animations to 348101-348153
! Moved sets 348400-348505 to 348021-348036. Now long lasting Realistic Animation idles trigger whenever other mt_idle do not.
! Moved sets 348003-348008 to 348083-348088 to prevent overrides.
Added dance overrides for cheer and applaud idles for females and males.
Reduced the arousal required to stop covering up while nude for PC in 349900-349903 from 90 to 50.
Added pointing animations for females (348600).
Added female and male fitness workout modules (340200-340303) to FOMOD.
Renamed Miscellaneous to Sleeping Module in FOMOD.
Renamed Movement module folder names to reflect changes in contents.
Other minor fixes.

Removed redundant swimidle.hkx from movement sets 346100 & 346101.
Clarified installation instructions in spreadsheet for movement sets. Credits to XenoDrake for discovering inaccurate text.
Corrected FOMOD to install male folders when selected. Credits to XenoDrake for discovering.
Cleaned up install instructions for optional combat animations in spreadsheet.
Small corrections, fixed typos.
Removed Better Jumping as a requirement as its functionality will not be implemented.

Major change: Most animations are now linked to time of day in game hours (00:00-23:59) instead of randomized every animation cycle.

Wall lean idles are now oriented correctly. Thanks to Gunslicer for the edited hkx files.
Skill requirements fixed for magic, movement, standing conditions sets. Credits to zeik95 for discovering.
Bed animations - removed temporarily due to height offset. Credits to Durante for discovering.
Swapped female nude cover up sets (349900 & 349901) to match equipment.
Added male standing coverup animations (349905 & 349906).
Added manlier aroused male standing idles (34830X).
Replaced awkwardly clipping aroused chair idle (347512).
Replaced some odd looking aroused female standing idles.
Rudimentary dance functionality implemented.
Added arousal, daytime dependent female and male vanilla dance replacer sets (343XXX) for anyone except Cicero.
Added separate empty dance set for Cicero.
Fill Her Up integrated into nude cover up (349900 & 349901).
Moved daytime movement set 340100 to Movement in FOMOD.
Other minor corrections for typos, unnecessary conditions, etc.
Magic casting animation swapping is now linked to MP % and requires lvl >40 in 4 magic schools.
Simplified standing idle triggers in sets 348400-348505.

Removed all incorrect bar table idles.
No more warming feet in fire from idlewarmhands_crouched.hkx in 347101.
No more sleeping under bed. Affects 340000-340008.
Added some missing \female and \male folders.
Replaced male standing aroused idles in 348300, 348304, 348306.
More bugfixes for conditions (346506, 346706, 346707).

Broken conditions from previous version fixed.
Skill actor values are corrected. No more levitation at level 1.
Removed most jumping conditions, as other DAR mods on Nexus do it better.
Decreased aroused idle occurrence for higher arousal.
Replaced some male standing aroused idles.
Streamlined FOMOD installer.

Initial release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/29/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dynamic Animation Replacer, SKSE, SexLab Aroused Redux (recommended), FNIS or Nemesis
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Mod replace aroused creatures not working and crashing the game

Edited by sartredy

Regarding the .bat files on an SE setup, heres what I noticed so far:

• Move - Crawl on Fours; even though there is SE files the .bat only looks for the LE files (which isnt a problem but requires the LE archives to be present)
  • Shout - Lovely Shout; the SE file name is different from what the .bat expects (removing the spaces of the archive satisfied the .bat file in my folder)

Those are the ones I remember off the spot, I think the rest was working for me.

Cheers and looking forward to your updated version