On 9/29/2021 at 6:10 PM, slizer40000 said:

At present the only way to preview is to install GS Poses and RZIAP poses with poser hotkeys. Making gifs of hundreds of animations is very time consuming. I'd rather spend this time on RL and improving the mod.

That's completely reasonable, it's part of the reason I asked myself. I was hoping there might be something like a console command or menu that would let me play animations or report what conditions/animation was playing. I am using this together with Immersive Interactions and was hoping to determine/replace an animation that creates something of an animation oddity when opening chests. I think I may just have to try and figure out which pose is similar and if according to the excel spreadsheet it sounds like it might be the one being used in that circumstance

Edited by TBDM
On 9/30/2021 at 9:28 PM, Beef Cheeks said:

Have you converted all animations to SE? A lot of them are LE animations and need to be converted with something like Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

What was that & still crashing the game after moving converted files

16332679114750.6267445419599997.jpg

Edited by sartredy
On 10/3/2021 at 1:33 PM, sartredy said:

The crash must be related to something else. Cathedral Optimizer says it's already SE hkx.

You could just wait until I release the next version with updated code. Until then disable this mod or disable the scanner by toggling it off in MCM.

Buggy code might be the cause of the CTD, because I discovered endless loops in two scripts, which are now fixed but not yet released.

On 10/3/2021 at 5:27 PM, killer1997ab said:

Hi, quick question, so if I wanna just use preinstalled anim (green tick in spreadsheet),

should I just click Extract_and_rename.bat and throw everything created "data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions."?

For preinstalled animations you do not need to run the batch file, as all of those files are installed and ready to go. Just place the existing folders from the FOMOD archive into "data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions" or install FOMOD with mod manager.

On 10/8/2021 at 2:01 AM, slizer40000 said:

The crash must be related to something else. Cathedral Optimizer says it's already SE hkx.

You could just wait until I release the next version with updated code. Until then disable this mod or disable the scanner by toggling it off in MCM.

Buggy code might be the cause of the CTD, because I discovered endless loops in two scripts, which are now fixed but 

Thank you 

On 10/3/2021 at 9:33 AM, sartredy said:

Why is there only one animation in that folder? Doesn't it need all the ones listed in the spreadsheet?

And I was saying you need to run Cathedral Assets Optimizer on the ENTIRE generated folder. All animations, not just the Creatures one. The linked animations have a lot of LE animations in them.

13 hours ago, Beef Cheeks said:

Why is there only one animation in that folder? Doesn't it need all the ones listed in the spreadsheet?

And I was saying you need to run Cathedral Assets Optimizer on the ENTIRE generated folder. All animations, not just the Creatures one. The linked animations have a lot of LE animations in them.

Only aroused creatures animations files making crash, but not other animations.

That's why I am trying to convert creatures animations files one bye one, but optimizer says (it's probably already converted)

On 10/12/2021 at 5:04 AM, sartredy said:

Only aroused creatures animations files making crash, but not other animations.

That's why I am trying to convert creatures animations files one bye one, but optimizer says (it's probably already converted)

Make sure you download the animations matching your game from that mod's page. The same applies for other animations not included in the FOMOD.

On 10/9/2021 at 3:08 PM, killer1997ab said:

So, after many times I tried and the work still does nothing in-game :(

Should I disable all FNIS related mods? Such as Pretty Combat Animation and YY Anime Replacer etc?  

An updated version will be out this weekend. It should solve most issues.

Namely, I removed the event based polling as it was not working as intended. It triggered constantly, creating hundreds of suspended stacks in Papyrus in a matter of minutes. After doing so the save files have been stable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 1:17 PM, silvercrown5150 said:

Can you make a patch for Wintersun-Faiths of Skyrim? Whenever my character is praying, he does this stupid handstand even though I have all player animations (both neutral and aroused) disabled.

This mod doesn't really work in a way that a patch could be made like that. This mod just replaces animations, you would have to go into Wintersun and change which animation is referenced. Alternatively you can try and find the animation being replaced in this mod and delete it, but that's like finding a needle in a haystack. I basically had to guess at which animation it was and just delete every animation file where the animation was being used. This worked, but I'm not sure exactly which RZIAP animation it was (there were several highly similar kneeling while masturbating ones) and so I deleted 20-30 animations total. However now I think I might want to get rid of even more. My opinion may change once the version with a working mod menu comes out, but right now as much as I love the concept I think it may have become too big to be customizable and if you don't like an animation then you may be out of luck.

Edited by TBDM
On 10/30/2021 at 6:06 PM, TBDM said:

This mod doesn't really work in a way that a patch could be made like that. This mod just replaces animations, you would have to go into Wintersun and change which animation is referenced. Alternatively you can try and find the animation being replaced in this mod and delete it, but that's like finding a needle in a haystack. I basically had to guess at which animation it was and just delete every animation file where the animation was being used. This worked, but I'm not sure exactly which RZIAP animation it was (there were several highly similar kneeling while masturbating ones) and so I deleted 20-30 animations total. However now I think I might want to get rid of even more. My opinion may change once the version with a working mod menu comes out, but right now as much as I love the concept I think it may have become too big to be customizable and if you don't like an animation then you may be out of luck.

Yeah. Guess I’ll just disable it for now and see if it gets an update with a working FOMOD or something.

Yeah, I think it might be ok to customize if you just want to replace the commonly used animations, but it gets difficult when there are so many mods using so many relatively-obscure idles you may not regularly see otherwise. Unfortunately I think those are the ones I'm stuck trying to figure out. 

On 11/1/2021 at 2:52 AM, silvercrown5150 said:

Yeah. Guess I’ll just disable it for now and see if it gets an update with a working FOMOD or something.

The FOMOD is not the issue. The problem is related to the scripts that are supposed to toggle things on and off. I am still in the process of fixing bugs before releasing a new version.

On 11/2/2021 at 1:05 AM, TBDM said:

Yeah, I think it might be ok to customize if you just want to replace the commonly used animations, but it gets difficult when there are so many mods using so many relatively-obscure idles you may not regularly see otherwise. Unfortunately I think those are the ones I'm stuck trying to figure out. 

If you want to disable certain sets forever for the PC, add a "NOT IsPlayer()" in the _conditions.txt file. It's quite tedious though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this imaginative mod!  Looks great!

I downloaded the SE version, got the extended DLL, added the Random Invite Animation pack (which seemed to load in OK). FOMOD worked fine. I've got the MCM menu and ticked a few boxes. Ran it through Nemesis just in case.

To test I pumped up my lady's arousal to 75....

...and nothing. Her normal idles remained.  Even when she was about to blow at 99 arousal, she just stood around or sat at the table looking bored.  ABBA had inflated her boobs to airship size by then, too.

I've got most of the mods you hook in game.

Is there something I should be adjusting, or (reading the above comments) are there a few things you need to work on, like scripts? 

If you are still working on things, some more help on what the bits of the MCM menu do would be very useful.

Cheers!

Hello! First of all, thanks for this mod, it's a great work no matter the bugs.

I want to ask you if you know some 360 walk/run movement to use with DAR and with this pack not using Nemesis, just using FNIS. I threw some of the mt_walk and mt_run included in the "360 Pack for the Female Player V7.2-13303-V7-2" file from Nexus "FNIS sexy move" inside Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007\female. I'm also using skypia movements from https://smooths.tistory.com/18, but is it that its combination with the FNISsexy files are not all about my like.

Also, I want to ask if it is a good combination to use skypia mods with yours. Do they work fine together?

Excuse me for my English.

Edited by zoluadru1980

Can I used other animation mods and then run the .bat file or do they have to be ones listen in the Excel file? I also can't get the .bat files to run correctly, it lists:

2021/11/19 09:26:22 ERROR 2 (0x00000002) Accessing Source Directory E:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\Live Action 0.3.2 SE LE\Auto_LA\348000\
The system cannot find the file specified.

and several of these:

The system cannot find the path specified.

On 11/17/2021 at 4:37 PM, Bluegunk said:

Thank you for this imaginative mod!  Looks great!

I downloaded the SE version, got the extended DLL, added the Random Invite Animation pack (which seemed to load in OK). FOMOD worked fine. I've got the MCM menu and ticked a few boxes. Ran it through Nemesis just in case.

To test I pumped up my lady's arousal to 75....

...and nothing. Her normal idles remained.  Even when she was about to blow at 99 arousal, she just stood around or sat at the table looking bored.  ABBA had inflated her boobs to airship size by then, too.

I've got most of the mods you hook in game.

Is there something I should be adjusting, or (reading the above comments) are there a few things you need to work on, like scripts? 

If you are still working on things, some more help on what the bits of the MCM menu do would be very useful.

Cheers!

The answer is simple. Version 3.2 is buggy because I am inexperienced and wrote the polling scripts incorrectly without proper in-game testing.

That's why none of the conditions are triggered and nothing is happening.

I've been lagging in repairing the mod because real life takes precedence and I was burned out from debugging.

Since the last release I've eliminated the game- and function-breaking bugs which were reported or that I could find.

I plan to release 3.3 this weekend after correcting the scripts and adding necessary toggles to the actor menu, and _conditions.txt to make the actor toggles work as intended.

During debugging, I managed to break most some functionality while fixing other stuff. I am trying to get the actor select hotkey to work without causing stack dumps for papyrus. I don't know why this script gets permanently suspended sometimes. I also removed the event based polling because the triggers are indiscriminate and overload papyrus very fast, ergo the CTD reports. ConsoleUtil is also not needed anymore. In short, expect 3.3 to work properly.

MCM Global settings:

Spoiler

Global toggles: disable/enable animations per group and not aroused or aroused globally. Everything is enabled by default. These settings apply immediately.

• Toggle on/off the scanning, which triggers actor specific randomization. The scanning disables Live Action animations if the actor is in combat, sleeping, or swimming, and then re-enables for them after the duration of the respective timer set in MCM.
  • Scanning is not necessary if you do not care for the cooldown regarding combat, sleeping, and swimming.
  • Actor based randomization only triggers if at least one toggle has been enabled for the specific actor in the Actor Settings page.
  • You can save/load these settings via 4 different .json profiles (fixed in 3.3).
  • You can save/load actor specific overrides via a .json profile (fixed in 3.3) named after the actor, e.g. Arissa.json, Inigo.json.
  • Reset timers is supposed to set every timer back to default and restart them. Not 100% sure if it's working as intended.
  • Reset and clean functions are supposed to reset the mod scripts safely, but it's relatively untested (fixed in 3.3 hopefully).
  • Select NPC hotkey is in function a slimmer carbon copy of what SL Aroused Redux does. If nobody is in the crosshairs, PC is selected. Otherwise, the NPC in crosshairs is selected by pressing the hotkey. What happens if you hold it down for 6 seconds ? ? (not sure if it works 100% before version 3.3)

Global settings are accessible via console as globalvariables.

Type "help Liveact 3" without quotation marks in the console to see these settings.

Actor toggles work by changing the relevant faction rank for a character to 0 or 1 so DAR can detect it. It's the only way other than magic effects that worked for me.

Actor timers work by changing the relevant faction rank for a character to the slider value and by reading its value in the scripts.

Custom sets can be made by combining fragments of the _conditions.txt that are included. All the factions and global variables are listed in the Excel spreadsheet as well with an example.

On 11/18/2021 at 1:06 PM, zoluadru1980 said:

Hello! First of all, thanks for this mod, it's a great work no matter the bugs.

I want to ask you if you know some 360 walk/run movement to use with DAR and with this pack not using Nemesis, just using FNIS. I threw some of the mt_walk and mt_run included in the "360 Pack for the Female Player V7.2-13303-V7-2" file from Nexus "FNIS sexy move" inside Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007\female. I'm also using skypia movements from https://smooths.tistory.com/18, but is it that its combination with the FNISsexy files are not all about my like.

Also, I want to ask if it is a good combination to use skypia mods with yours. Do they work fine together?

Excuse me for my English.

No issue with your English. I am personally using (FNIS +) Nemesis Patcher with Combat Gameplay Overhaul, Jump Behavior Overhaul, Animated Potion Drinking, Movement Behavior Overhaul, True Directional Movement (this gives you 360 movement), Attack Behavior Revamp for CGO, Stances, and Standalone Unarmed Revamp.

You should be able to use any movement animations in 360 style with True Directional Movement and Nemesis.

As for FNIS only, it's impossible to get 360 movement without changing movement behavior files. So, I recommend Realistic Animation Project - Movement 360 files.

Actually, you can use DAR to replace FNIS Sexy Move entirely.

Here's how:

Spoiler

Make new folders e.g. DynamicAnimationReplacer\1000000-1000020.

Then, make a _conditions.txt file and paste these lines inside:

IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm" | 0x00000007) AND

Random(0.5)

This means your PC will use this set randomly 50% of time.

You can add other conditions, e.g. heavy armor, light armor, unarmed, holding weapon, etc. using examples found at Nexus DAR movement mods.

To randomize between multiple sets, change 0.5 to 1/n, where n is the number of the current set in the sequence. For example

First set in folder \1000001:

Random(1)

or if you want it for all female followers

IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x00000DB1) OR
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x00019809) OR
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x0001DD09) OR
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x00048362) OR
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x00051596) OR
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x00053514) OR
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x0005C84D) OR
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x0005C84E) OR
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x00084D1B) OR
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x000A2C8D) OR
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x000BD738) OR
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x000BCC9A) OR
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x000C6472) OR
IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm"|0x000007) OR
IsPlayerTeammate() AND
IsFemale() AND

Random(1)

3rd set in folder \1000003

Random(0.3333)

or

IsPlayerTeammate() AND
IsFemale() AND

Random(0.3333)

10th set in folder \100010

Random(0.1)

or

IsPlayerTeammate() AND
IsFemale() AND

Random(0.1)

This will give each set an equal probability of 10%. If you divide all Random(1/n) by 2, then each has an equal probability of 5%, total 50%, and 50% remains for lower priority or vanilla.

Now place the animations inside the created folder and run Cathedral Assets Optimizer to convert .hkx if you're on SSE.

Make sure that the animations are named after vanilla and are placed in the right subfolder.

You can look at the folder structure in Live Action to see where to place specific movement hkx files.

Walk, run, mt_idle, and sprint are in \female or \male. Sneak and combat is not.

21 hours ago, morty smith said:

Can I used other animation mods and then run the .bat file or do they have to be ones listen in the Excel file? I also can't get the .bat files to run correctly, it lists:

2021/11/19 09:26:22 ERROR 2 (0x00000002) Accessing Source Directory E:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\Live Action 0.3.2 SE LE\Auto_LA\348000\
The system cannot find the file specified.

and several of these:

The system cannot find the path specified.

The .bat file specifically works only for the listed mods. It is not sophisticated enough to swap files without rewriting the batch file. You can see how it is written if you right click and edit the bat file in a text editor.

You can make a personalized version by swapping the files. If it's less than 10 animation files then doing it manually is faster though.

The error means that the folder is missing. I will check if the folder is not created properly by the code.

If you want to get it to work immediately, you can fix this error by adding "md "%~dp0348000" to the start of any of the .bat files. Then the folder will exist when the extraction/renaming occurs.

Edited by slizer40000
Added information
13 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

I plan to release 3.3 this weekend after correcting the scripts and adding necessary toggles to the actor menu, and _conditions.txt to make the actor toggles work as intended.

Fantastic! Many thanks for your swift response and the upcoming update. I'll hold off until the update is released! I appreciate the work this must take; I tried doing scripts for my mod but my brain cell failed...

The update seems to eat my FPS. Probably connected to the papyrus spam it causes:

Spoiler

[LiveAct_Main (FE007902)].live_action_main.RegisterForAnimationEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [LiveAct_Main (FE007902)].live_action_main.OnUpdate() - "<savegame>" Line ?
[11/22/2021 - 04:04:15PM] Error: Argument variable "::ScanActor_var" was not successfully looked up
stack:
[11/22/2021 - 04:04:15PM] Error: Cannot register for an animation event on an None object
stack:
    [LiveAct_Main (FE007902)].live_action_main.RegisterForAnimationEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
[11/22/2021 - 04:04:15PM] Error: Argument variable "::ScanActor_var" was not successfully looked up
stack:
[11/22/2021 - 04:04:15PM] Error: Cannot register for an animation event on an None object
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

This goes on and on, couple dozen times per second. For the time being, I went back to 0.3.2 which is free of this problem.

On 11/20/2021 at 1:25 AM, slizer40000 said:

The answer is simple. Version 3.2 is buggy because I am inexperienced and wrote the polling scripts incorrectly without proper in-game testing.

That's why none of the conditions are triggered and nothing is happening.

I've been lagging in repairing the mod because real life takes precedence and I was burned out from debugging.

Since the last release I've eliminated the game- and function-breaking bugs which were reported or that I could find.

During debugging, I managed to break most some functionality while fixing other stuff. I am trying to get the actor select hotkey to work without causing stack dumps for papyrus. I don't know why this script gets permanently suspended sometimes. I also removed the event based polling because the triggers are indiscriminate and overload papyrus very fast, ergo the CTD reports. ConsoleUtil is also not needed anymore. In short, expect 3.3 to work properly.

MCM Global settings:

Reveal hidden contents

Global toggles: disable/enable animations per group and not aroused or aroused globally. Everything is enabled by default. These settings apply immediately.

• Toggle on/off the scanning, which triggers actor specific randomization. The scanning disables Live Action animations if the actor is in combat, sleeping, or swimming, and then re-enables for them after the duration of the respective timer set in MCM.
  • Scanning is not necessary if you do not care for the cooldown regarding combat, sleeping, and swimming.
  • Actor based randomization only triggers if at least one toggle has been enabled for the specific actor in the Actor Settings page.
  • You can save/load these settings via 4 different .json profiles (fixed in 3.3).
  • You can save/load actor specific overrides via a .json profile (fixed in 3.3) named after the actor, e.g. Arissa.json, Inigo.json.
  • Reset timers is supposed to set every timer back to default and restart them. Not 100% sure if it's working as intended.
  • Reset and clean functions are supposed to reset the mod scripts safely, but it's relatively untested (fixed in 3.3 hopefully).
  • Select NPC hotkey is in function a slimmer carbon copy of what SL Aroused Redux does. If nobody is in the crosshairs, PC is selected. Otherwise, the NPC in crosshairs is selected by pressing the hotkey. What happens if you hold it down for 6 seconds ? ? (not sure if it works 100% before version 3.3)

Global settings are accessible via console as globalvariables.

Type "help Liveact 3" without quotation marks in the console to see these settings.

Actor toggles work by changing the relevant faction rank for a character to 0 or 1 so DAR can detect it. It's the only way other than magic effects that worked for me.

Actor timers work by changing the relevant faction rank for a character to the slider value and by reading its value in the scripts.

Custom sets can be made by combining fragments of the _conditions.txt that are included. All the factions and global variables are listed in the Excel spreadsheet as well with an example.

No issue with your English. I am personally using (FNIS +) Nemesis Patcher with Combat Gameplay Overhaul, Jump Behavior Overhaul, Animated Potion Drinking, Movement Behavior Overhaul, True Directional Movement (this gives you 360 movement), Attack Behavior Revamp for CGO, Stances, and Standalone Unarmed Revamp.

You should be able to use any movement animations in 360 style with True Directional Movement and Nemesis.

As for FNIS only, it's impossible to get 360 movement without changing movement behavior files. So, I recommend Realistic Animation Project - Movement 360 files.

Actually, you can use DAR to replace FNIS Sexy Move entirely.

Here's how:

Hide contents

Make new folders e.g. DynamicAnimationReplacer\1000000-1000020.

Then, make a _conditions.txt file and paste these lines inside:

Random(0.5)

This means your PC will use this set randomly 50% of time.

You can add other conditions, e.g. heavy armor, light armor, unarmed, holding weapon, etc. using examples found at Nexus DAR movement mods.

To randomize between multiple sets, change 0.5 to 1/n, where n is the number of the current set in the sequence. For example

First set in folder \1000001:

Random(1)

or if you want it for all female followers

IsPlayerTeammate() AND
IsFemale() AND

Random(1)

3rd set in folder \1000003

Random(0.3333)

or

IsPlayerTeammate() AND
IsFemale() AND

Random(0.3333)

10th set in folder \100010

Random(0.1)

or

IsPlayerTeammate() AND
IsFemale() AND

Random(0.1)

This will give each set an equal probability of 10%. If you divide all Random(1/n) by 2, then each has an equal probability of 5%, total 50%, and 50% remains for lower priority or vanilla.

Now place the animations inside the created folder and run Cathedral Assets Optimizer to convert .hkx if you're on SSE.

Make sure that the animations are named after vanilla and are placed in the right subfolder.

You can look at the folder structure in Live Action to see where to place specific movement hkx files.

Walk, run, mt_idle, and sprint are in \female or \male. Sneak and combat is not.

The .bat file specifically works only for the listed mods. It is not sophisticated enough to swap files without rewriting the batch file. You can see how it is written if you right click and edit the bat file in a text editor.

You can make a personalized version by swapping the files. If it's less than 10 animation files then doing it manually is faster though.

The error means that the folder is missing. I will check if the folder is not created properly by the code.

If you want to get it to work immediately, you can fix this error by adding "md "%~dp0348000" to the start of any of the .bat files. Then the folder will exist when the extraction/renaming occurs.

Thank you very much! I'm eager awaiting the new version! ^^

Oh, wait! It's already uploaded! :D

Edited by zoluadru1980

Update seems to have broke the MCM.

The select actor key also no longer targets anything.

And I keep getting asked to load in-game data when selecting the actor settings but then nothing happens and the menu there is empty.

I ended up getting it working after removing the ESP and doing a save clean.

Once done everything seems to be working

Except for the Target actor.

It says its targeted someone but then theres no one selected in the MCM.

Works fine for PC which is all I really care for.

10 hours ago, Talesien said:

The update seems to eat my FPS. Probably connected to the papyrus spam it causes:

Reveal hidden contents

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

This goes on and on, couple dozen times per second. For the time being, I went back to 0.3.2 which is free of this problem.

Yeah this is a problem

image.png.22e408c71e9cdd9508a1e7b4a3844e87.png