4 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

The automated batch installation for 0.3.1 that is backwards compatible with 0.2.4 is now live.

I am now (again) working on making the MCM functional as well as a light-weight switchable single-instance scanner script for nearby NPCs.

I did not yet include the 0.3.1 spreadsheet as the contents have not been finalized. It will be uploaded with the main release most likely, or maybe separately beforehand in this thread for those interested.

Any idea on the release date?

21 hours ago, PanZagadka said:

Automated batch installation create only empty folders for me. I'm sad

Did you download the mods and place the .zip, .7z and .rar files inside the same folder as the bat files before running the bat files? The batch files do not download the mods for you.

19 hours ago, sirgilly said:

Any idea on the release date?

As soon as I am humanly able to finish. I am hoping May or early June. I am not able to work on the mod every day as I am too tired sometimes.

8 hours ago, abcd99 said:

Thanks a lot for the bat file! Will try.

Keep in mind only manually downloaded mods placed inside the same folder as the .bat files are processed.

On 5/19/2021 at 10:32 PM, slizer40000 said:

Did you download the mods and place the .zip, .7z and .rar files inside the same folder as the bat files before running the bat files? The batch files do not download the mods for you.

As soon as I am humanly able to finish. I am hoping May or early June. I am not able to work on the mod every day as I am too tired sometimes.

Keep in mind only manually downloaded mods placed inside the same folder as the .bat files are processed.

Yeah, i did. I have winrar and 7zip, will try to mess with it. 

5 hours ago, schn18ind said:

Had the same issue. Installing 7zip resolved it

Ok, i have new folder, insice Automated batch installation and 2 archives. One is in 7zip, second winrar. "Stronger swimming" and "FlexFlexFlex".

I run bat. Folders are created.

I check size of all folders, 0 B.

Running as administrator doesn't help. 

Could that be the language or other windows setting, that can cause problems?

A few pointers:

1. "Idle Animation v1_0-59048-1-0.7z" is the correct file name from the Nexus for Lifelike Idle Animations LE. Your script looks for a file named "*Idle*animation*for*female*1*0*.*". This won't match.

2. "The Meme Poser by Collygon.zip" is the file name from the author's website. Your script looks for a file named "Meme*.*". I believe this won't match.

3. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/ Exactly what file do we download here? The instructions say "red3113_skysolo_001" but nothing identifies that on that page and the numbered links are dead. The Table says it requires manual install for 348131 and 348141, but those numbers aren't found in the script for stand.bat. I should note that a file listed there has the same name as the santabunnyelf idle.

4. Sky Idles fails because the correct folder inside the zip is "Sky Idles LE FOMOD\*". Your script looks for "Sky Idles FOMOD\".

5. callonme.hkx doesn't exist in the Lets dance again.7z on the linked page, so that fails to copy. The table mentions a new download for the callonme animation, but the script doesn't use that archive to extract.

6. You might consider changing every log line to "> dance_log.txt (" instead. Using >> makes it append to the log file, instead of replace it. This could make it confusing for people to double check problems. I don't think you need to see past logs of something like this and the logs are so long it would be hard to tell where the splits are. 

7. rd "%~dp0343007\female" fails on line 73 of Dance.bat. Not sure if this is intended. It says "Cannot find the file specified."

8. Line 170 of Dance.bat is a duplicate of line 169: rd /S /Q "%~dp0343007\temp"

9. Move.bat tries to process Catanic Animation pack. Not sure if this is intended as the Nexus page was taken down. I did find this, though the script fails to process it even if the files are named properly.

There may be more but I haven't found them yet.

On 5/21/2021 at 10:22 PM, PanZagadka said:

Ok, i have new folder, insice Automated batch installation and 2 archives. One is in 7zip, second winrar. "Stronger swimming" and "FlexFlexFlex".

I run bat. Folders are created.

I check size of all folders, 0 B.

Running as administrator doesn't help. 

Could that be the language or other windows setting, that can cause problems?

There should be a .txt file created when it's supposed to extract the files. If you upload the log file .txt here it would help me trace the problem.

17 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

A few pointers:

1. "Idle Animation v1_0-59048-1-0.7z" is the correct file name from the Nexus for Lifelike Idle Animations LE. Your script looks for a file named "*Idle*animation*for*female*1*0*.*". This won't match.

2. "The Meme Poser by Collygon.zip" is the file name from the author's website. Your script looks for a file named "Meme*.*". I believe this won't match.

3. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/ Exactly what file do we download here? The instructions say "red3113_skysolo_001" but nothing identifies that on that page and the numbered links are dead. The Table says it requires manual install for 348131 and 348141, but those numbers aren't found in the script for stand.bat. I should note that a file listed there has the same name as the santabunnyelf idle.

4. Sky Idles fails because the correct folder inside the zip is "Sky Idles LE FOMOD\*". Your script looks for "Sky Idles FOMOD\".

5. callonme.hkx doesn't exist in the Lets dance again.7z on the linked page, so that fails to copy. The table mentions a new download for the callonme animation, but the script doesn't use that archive to extract.

6. You might consider changing every log line to "> dance_log.txt (" instead. Using >> makes it append to the log file, instead of replace it. This could make it confusing for people to double check problems. I don't think you need to see past logs of something like this and the logs are so long it would be hard to tell where the splits are. 

7. rd "%~dp0343007\female" fails on line 73 of Dance.bat. Not sure if this is intended. It says "Cannot find the file specified."

8. Line 170 of Dance.bat is a duplicate of line 169: rd /S /Q "%~dp0343007\temp"

9. Move.bat tries to process Catanic Animation pack. Not sure if this is intended as the Nexus page was taken down. I did find this, though the script fails to process it even if the files are named properly.

There may be more but I haven't found them yet.

I knew I missed something even after checking it several times. Kudos to you for being very thorough. Doesn't help my reputation any that I wanted to release it asap...

1. I'll rename it. Quick fix is "*Idle*animation*59048*1*0*.*.

2. Correct is "*Meme*.*" I'll check if SE and LE file names were different.

3. I've revised the spreadsheet. The links are dead so different idles, I think one of Gunslicer's new ones, are used now. This will be addressed in the MCM release.

4. Much obliged. Also, the _conditions.txt is almost the same as Sky idles so you can use those for now.

5. Thanks for noticing.

6. I was using it for development and, as you might guess, overlooked it. Maybe @echo off would be more useful for most people?

7. rd is remove directory. It's a harmless error. I'll check again if it's redundant. Possibly copy-paste mistake.

8. Will be removed in the fixed batch file.

9. Edit: The archive I used is from here, and not the SSE link you posted. Maybe the folder structure is different. I am puzzled that extracting that mod does not work for you, as the script runs OK on my PC. Try running only this part with the mod I linked:

Spoiler

REM 346801 Castanic Animation Pack, misspelled as Catanic
	FOR /F "DELIMS=" %%X IN ("Ca*tanic*Animation*Pack*1.2.*") DO (
	"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" e %%X -r "Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Animations\" -o"346801" "%%X" -aoa
	)

pushd "%~dp0\346801"

for /d %%d in (*) do (rd "%%~d")

popd

ROBOCOPY /MOV "%~dp0\346801" "%~dp0\346801\female" "mt_idle.hkx"
		ROBOCOPY /MOV "%~dp0\346801" "%~dp0\346801\female" "mt_walk*.hkx"
		ROBOCOPY /MOV "%~dp0\346801" "%~dp0\346801\female" "mt_run*.hkx"
		ROBOCOPY /MOV "%~dp0\346801" "%~dp0\346801\female" "mt_sprint*.hkx"

Castanic.bat _conditions.txt

This set is more of a hidden addition since it's not documented yet in the spreadsheet. Hint: It's >90 arousal.

The mod is misspelled as "catanic" and not "castanic", so the * wildcard is for those who can't resist correcting the file name.

I am grateful for your helpful feedback, as always.

On 5/21/2021 at 6:17 PM, slizer40000 said:

9. Edit: The archive I used is from here, and not the SSE link you posted. Maybe the folder structure is different. I am puzzled that extracting that mod does not work for you, as the script runs OK on my PC. Try running only this part with the mod I linked:

Reveal hidden contents

REM 346801 Castanic Animation Pack, misspelled as Catanic
	FOR /F "DELIMS=" %%X IN ("Ca*tanic*Animation*Pack*1.2.*") DO (
	"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" e %%X -r "Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Animations\" -o"346801" "%%X" -aoa
	)

pushd "%~dp0\346801"

for /d %%d in (*) do (rd "%%~d")

popd

ROBOCOPY /MOV "%~dp0\346801" "%~dp0\346801\female" "mt_idle.hkx"
		ROBOCOPY /MOV "%~dp0\346801" "%~dp0\346801\female" "mt_walk*.hkx"
		ROBOCOPY /MOV "%~dp0\346801" "%~dp0\346801\female" "mt_run*.hkx"
		ROBOCOPY /MOV "%~dp0\346801" "%~dp0\346801\female" "mt_sprint*.hkx"

Castanic.bat 587 B · 0 downloads _conditions.txt 892 B · 0 downloads

This set is more of a hidden addition since it's not documented yet in the spreadsheet. Hint: It's >90 arousal.

The mod is misspelled as "catanic" and not "castanic", so the * wildcard is for those who can't resist correcting the file name.

I am grateful for your helpful feedback, as always.

I did not see that pack. I linked one that has a different folder structure (everything in root, not meshes path). Thank you.

To clarify on #2. The script currently looks for "Meme*.*" not "*Meme*.*", so it will not match the proper filename.

On 5/24/2021 at 1:30 PM, XenoDrake said:

I did not see that pack. I linked one that has a different folder structure (everything in root, not meshes path). Thank you.

To clarify on #2. The script currently looks for "Meme*.*" not "*Meme*.*", so it will not match the proper filename.

Alright. Most likely a separate file with links to the mods might be in order.

I'll add the * wildcard to Meme poser as I did elsewhere.

As a side note, making slow but steady progress with scripting and MCM.

Found this gem over at Nexus: Animation Motion Revolution

Now DAR users don't need to worry about animation offsets anymore, at least in SSE.

I intend to implement the functionality for the sleeping animations that were badly offset in the release from months ago.

I posted this here because of the scary warning about empty bumping of mod files.

Edit 04 June 2021: Also found a link on DAR SSE comments section on Nexus to a modified DAR .dll that lets you go from 16k to 33k animations (posted by user MstrN,, and originally posted by florentinemosaic).

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vfgfd8i98d33yn9/SkyrimSE.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yjsuuq288id7hys/DynamicAnimationReplacer.zip/file

Edited by slizer40000
Added information
On 5/29/2021 at 5:19 AM, slizer40000 said:

Found this gem over at Nexus: Animation Motion Revolution

Now DAR users don't need to worry about animation offsets anymore, at least in SSE.

I intend to implement the functionality for the sleeping animations that were badly offset in the release from months ago.

I posted this here because of the scary warning about empty bumping of mod files.

Edit 04 June 2021: Also found a link on DAR SSE comments section on Nexus to a modified DAR .dll that lets you go from 16k to 33k animations (posted by user MstrN,, and originally posted by florentinemosaic).

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vfgfd8i98d33yn9/SkyrimSE.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yjsuuq288id7hys/DynamicAnimationReplacer.zip/file

After spending a couple of days fucking about finally managed to achieve the same result for LE, thanks to MstrN for the pointers on howto.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rsrrhcdq7obki7j/DynamicAnimationReplacer.7z/file

One of the conditions is setting the table sitting animation to benches.  Certain benches like the ones in the bannered mare, cause the character to sit like they're at an invisible table.  I think its related to the type of bench.  The standard benches around the town of whiterun do not cause the issue.

On 6/9/2021 at 9:09 AM, 012009 said:

One of the conditions is setting the table sitting animation to benches.  Certain benches like the ones in the bannered mare, cause the character to sit like they're at an invisible table.  I think its related to the type of bench.  The standard benches around the town of whiterun do not cause the issue.

Thanks for reminding me. I noticed this when testing indoors as well.

I'm unsure how to fix this without editing the vanilla idle animation links/furniture in xEdit. I want to avoid doing so as it could cause weird animations with other mods.

I will likely remove those animations or at least make them optional in the installer.

• 2 weeks later...

Im really confused. I installed it in a non-supposed way, and it actually worked fine (Well, male actors did and still do female sitting animations). Next day it didnt, so I erased and started again. I cant get it to work properly, either with 2.3 instructions nor 2.4, either manual or in Vortex. Actually, the manual instalation of ''tavernidlevar'' or whatever made it so my character will use only one of the many idles, while sitting in an inn bar will tiger the vanilla idle. Also Goodies dissapeared from PCEA2's Mods Menu, and wont play its idles anymore.

When the mod its finished will it be more... ''compatible'' with Vortex? would be cool also if someone made a tutorial. Its a great mod for horny LoversLab users and I'd really like to being able to play with it

On 6/24/2021 at 10:27 AM, DanteGreenwood said:

Im really confused. I installed it in a non-supposed way, and it actually worked fine (Well, male actors did and still do female sitting animations). Next day it didnt, so I erased and started again. I cant get it to work properly, either with 2.3 instructions nor 2.4, either manual or in Vortex. Actually, the manual instalation of ''tavernidlevar'' or whatever made it so my character will use only one of the many idles, while sitting in an inn bar will tiger the vanilla idle. Also Goodies dissapeared from PCEA2's Mods Menu, and wont play its idles anymore.

When the mod its finished will it be more... ''compatible'' with Vortex? would be cool also if someone made a tutorial. Its a great mod for horny LoversLab users and I'd really like to being able to play with it

This mod cannot really override scripted mods. There is no way for the PCEA2 MCM to be affected by this mod.

If you write the problem out in more detail I might be able to help somewhat. I do not personally use Vortex, though I do not see any problem with installation using Vortex vs MO2 either.

Are you certain that the files are in the correct folders?

Writing more thorough installation instructions could alleviate user issues, but it is a lower priority than writing the scripts and releasing 0.3.1.

On 6/10/2021 at 1:53 PM, slizer40000 said:

Thanks for reminding me. I noticed this when testing indoors as well.

I'm unsure how to fix this without editing the vanilla idle animation links/furniture in xEdit. I want to avoid doing so as it could cause weird animations with other mods.

I will likely remove those animations or at least make them optional in the installer.

It actually was just the bench...  it was a table bench placed without a table.  It might be a vanilla issue or a JK's issue.  But the other bench in the tavern works fine.  Easy to copy and fix with Jaxon's

On 5/22/2021 at 5:17 AM, slizer40000 said:

There should be a .txt file created when it's supposed to extract the files. If you upload the log file .txt here it would help me trace the problem.

Here is log text file I got after running the batch, hope to get direction how to solve the problem.

Spoiler

Before run batch file

Before.jpg

After run batch file

After.jpg

Logs.7z

Edited by TnTTnT
On 7/4/2021 at 9:55 PM, 012009 said:

It actually was just the bench...  it was a table bench placed without a table.  It might be a vanilla issue or a JK's issue.  But the other bench in the tavern works fine.  Easy to copy and fix with Jaxon's

Alright. Exceptional furniture will likely need troubleshooting by the user with Jaxonz or Dylbill's positioner as it's likely too specific for this mod.

On 7/4/2021 at 3:40 AM, dkswk4321 said:

.bat is difficult to download.

Is there no manual installation file for version 0.3.1.

Or

Can I know how to install the .bat file in detail?

Place the .bat files in a folder called "New folder" for example. Then, download the mod .zip, .7z and .rar files from links listed in the .xlsx spreadsheet.

Place these files inside this "new folder". Run .bat files. Then it should automatically generate the needed .hkx files and folders. Cut-paste or copy-paste into your \data\meshes folder. Make sure the directory path is correct.

On 7/4/2021 at 12:32 PM, TnTTnT said:

Here is log text file I got after running the batch, hope to get direction how to solve the problem.

Hide contents

Before run batch file

Before.jpg

After run batch file

After.jpg

Logs.7z 4.27 kB · 1 download

Do you have 7-zip installed? You need it to use these bat files.

Also, you need to download the mods and place the archives in the same directory as bat files before running bat.

Your files are for some reason running in the C:\Temp folder.

Check if following these instructions will solve your problem.

12 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

Do you have 7-zip installed? You need it to use these bat files.

Also, you need to download the mods and place the archives in the same directory as bat files before running bat.

Your files are for some reason running in the C:\Temp folder.

Check if following these instructions will solve your problem.

Yes, I have 7-zip installed.

I put all the bat files and archive in same folder and instruct (c:\temp).

Isn't that enough?

On 7/11/2021 at 11:40 AM, TnTTnT said:

Yes, I have 7-zip installed.

I put all the bat files and archive in same folder and instruct (c:\temp).

Isn't that enough?

Try running it in a folder other than temp. Maybe it will work?

6 hours ago, 012009 said:

I'm sure it's already been discussed but a lot of males are doing female animations.  Heimskr is going crazy.  Is there a list of every animation by number?  I could just go in and add "isFemale" to the right conditions.

The animation sets you are concerned with are probably standing sets (348[][][]) and sitting sets (347[][][]) without the IsFemale condition.

On 7/15/2021 at 3:47 PM, slizer40000 said:

The animation sets you are concerned with are probably standing sets (348[][][]) and sitting sets (347[][][]) without the IsFemale condition.

Thanks so much
I reinstalled your mod with the fomod and there are still males doing the animations.  Specifically the barstool, laying down, sitting on ground animations.

Edited by 012009