On 7/21/2021 at 10:31 PM, 012009 said:

Thanks so much
I reinstalled your mod with the fomod and there are still males doing the animations.  Specifically the barstool, laying down, sitting on ground animations.

It's a known issue. The non-aroused sets contain animations from GSPoses and RohZima's RZIAP that are meant for females. You have to manually add the IsFemale() line to each  _conditions.txt in every folder to exclude males.

Also, I have not yet implemented the line that checks if SL Aroused Redux is installed vis IsInFaction(...), so it will play aroused animations even if you do not have that mod, which kind of breaks everything really.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the mod but my follower seems to run through all the aroused animations when she idles instead of just playing one aroused animation moves stop and plays another animation she just plays through the them all very quickly. Was wondering if anyone had encountered this and if they have a solution. Please share

On 8/2/2021 at 8:33 PM, pinchpotz said:

Thank you for this mod, it's exactly what I was looking for. I'm new to modding and read the entire thread and I'm still having some troubles that I would like to lay out for you to hopefully address. Sorry for the wall of text but I want to provide all the info I can.

Installed 0.2.4b SE via Nexus FOMOD installer. (Female-only, Sleep, Shouting, Dancing, Lollygagging, Sitting, Standing, Fitness). 

My only animation mods/changers are PCEA2, Conditional Idles, DAR, Female Cat Woman Crawl (partial, overriding sneak idle removed), Devious Devices, SexLab, Aroused, ZaZ 8.0+, Billy Anim Pack, Anub Anim Pack

FNIS says I have around 10k animations

It worked PERFECTLY from initial installation (with a little tweak to cat woman)

TLDR:
I had to troubleshoot a hard-freeze crash (sourced it to ENB). Got Live Action mostly working again but here's the problems I still have:

1. It only plays a few of the idles when previously it played all of them.

2. NPC/Followers no longer select the 'loop' standing idles, ever. Before messing up my install, NPC/Followers would always select loop idles when standing still (Dancing, Rubbing, Shaking tits, etc).
2a. NPC/Followers DO loop their sneak idle.
2b. Player character is does the same limited idles, but loop works.
3. Cat Woman Crawl sneakmtidle.hkx overrides Live Action sneak idles every time in-game. I can delete it to get them working but its a nice vanilla replacer and I'd like to use it if possible.
4. NPCs like Barmaids or vendors cycle through animations quickly before any of them finish playing.
5. Reinstalling mods or making new game does not seem to fix this

When the problems started: 

When I had to troubleshoot which mod was causing my PC to hard-freeze. Pretty sure it was enbseries_sdk conflicting with Obsidian Weathers or something, removed enbseries. So, totally unrelated. But I had to uninstall/reinstall a bunch of other mods before figuring that out.

I've uninstalled and re-installed 2.4bFOMOD, DAR, Cat Woman, run FNIS (or didn't), started a new game, in every combination I can think of and it hasn't seemed to do anything. I got it working again for a second (using all idles but still not looping NPCs) and it actually stopped working in the same game instance when I changed cells.

I'm very much at a loss and feel like a total re-install is the only thing to do.

Thank you for your time and efforts slizer.

ENB breaking means there's more deep issues with you installation. Do you have all the stability patches installed (Sheson, engine fixes, etc.)?

Did you install mods manually without manager or with MO/NMM/Vortex/Wrye? Modding without a manager is very finicky. PCEA2 may cause compatibility issues. Scripted mods tend to override vanilla animations as well.

#3 should not happen, because DAR is triggering in specific conditions only. Bug #4 seems like what Rpglover mentioned below. Since #5 is constant, the trouble must be related to your installed mods. Check if something is overwriting the vanilla idle animation forms in Skyrim.esm in xEdit.

I suspect another mod (not ZaZ, definitely) is breaking your animations.

What is "Conditional Idles"? If it's a DAR mod check if its priority is lower than for Live Action.

On 8/3/2021 at 4:53 PM, Rpglover said:

Love the mod but my follower seems to run through all the aroused animations when she idles instead of just playing one aroused animation moves stop and plays another animation she just plays through the them all very quickly. Was wondering if anyone had encountered this and if they have a solution. Please share

If you provide more information about your installation I would be able to provide more help. I have not encountered that bug myself so right now I have no idea unfortunately.

I have encountered the bug where a follower repeats the same mt_idle.hkx every 0.5 seconds when their AI is broken/stuck in some package. Try using console:

select NPC or prid command, then "disable", "resetai", "enable", or punch them/stagger/unrelenting force to force them out of the loop.

Regarding Live Action v0.3.1:

Edit 29 August 2021:

Gender specific global and NPC toggles done (script done, _conditions.txt to do). Saving and loading settings to .json using papyrusutil implemented.

NPC under crosshair selection menu done, I think?

Need to write an interface translation file for the MCM interface. Easy but slow.

Currently figuring out the way to scan for nearby NPCs during animation events via the miscutil commands in PapyrusUtil and make arrays to add/modify the added faction(s) of the NPCs in the array.

I know which events to use to trigger NPC and PC scans for combat end, swimming end and awakening from sleep.

Have to implement a randomizer function for swapping sets.

Code to update/do maintenance on/reset scripts needs to be written.

All that before fixing the bat installer and making a list of links to mod archives.

I intend to incorporate the new GS movement animations and idles in some way as well.

Edited by slizer40000
  • 2 weeks later...

Just so you know, when using random() conditions on DAR, u should put it as 1/X.
I checked your file and you used Random(0.1) in all conditions, which makes some animation too rare to happen

U should put it like this

Folder Example

1110 - Random(1.0) (100% Play) from 1/1 or 1/X

1111 - Random(0.5) (50%Play) From 1/2 or 1/X

DAR use priority which means 1111 ignore 1110 Conditions check when it wins. So it was never an equal fight if you put both at 0.5

u should put it like above

Next Example

1110 - Random(1.0) (100% Play)

1111 - Random(0.5) (50%Play)

1112 - Random(0,333) From 1/3, remember 1/X i mentioned.

So 1112 Ignore both 1111 and 1110 when it wins.

3 of them have equal chance which is 0,3333

1112 = 33%

1111 = (100% - 33%) x 50% = 33%

1110 = (100% - 33% - 33%) x 100% = 33%

All 3 have equal chance

Conclusion :

Use like this

Random(1)

Random(0.5)

Random(0.25)

Random(0.2)

Random(0.16)

and So On

I Have crosschecked this with the author of DAR. and he said this is the correct way. Several people already said in the comment of DAR page but people seems to miss this.

20 hours ago, brukujin said:

Just so you know, when using random() conditions on DAR, u should put it as 1/X.
I checked your file and you used Random(0.1) in all conditions, which makes some animation too rare to happen

U should put it like this

Folder Example

1110 - Random(1.0) (100% Play) from 1/1 or 1/X

1111 - Random(0.5) (50%Play) From 1/2 or 1/X

DAR use priority which means 1111 ignore 1110 Conditions check when it wins. So it was never an equal fight if you put both at 0.5

u should put it like above

Next Example

1110 - Random(1.0) (100% Play)

1111 - Random(0.5) (50%Play)

1112 - Random(0,333) From 1/3, remember 1/X i mentioned.

So 1112 Ignore both 1111 and 1110 when it wins.

3 of them have equal chance which is 0,3333

1112 = 33%

1111 = (100% - 33%) x 50% = 33%

1110 = (100% - 33% - 33%) x 100% = 33%

All 3 have equal chance

Conclusion :

Use like this

Random(1)

Random(0.5)

Random(0.25)

Random(0.2)

Random(0.16)

and So On

I Have crosschecked this with the author of DAR. and he said this is the correct way. Several people already said in the comment of DAR page but people seems to miss this.

The sets where it is at 0.1 is intentional. I wanted the probability to be less than 100%, because the idles trigger way too often if the probability equals unity. Try setting some devious devices and watch that arousal stay at 100.

Now you can either configure SL Aroused Redux to raise arousal slower or lower that arousal the hard way ...

When arousal increases, I want the higher priority sets to trigger slightly more often than lower priority since they're supposed to be more raunchy ?. Also, bear in mind that if arousal drops to lower values, then the higher sets are ignored anyway, and the animations of lower priority sets appear slightly more often.

The (partially implemented) idea right now is:

Spoiler

1110 (if Arousal >25%) = 0.1

1111 (if Arousal >50%) = 0.1

1112 (if Arousal >75%) = 0.1

1113 (if Arousal >90%) = 0.1

1114 (if Arousal >95%) = 0.1

1115 (if Arousal >99%) = 0.1

If arousal > 75, then 0.1 chance for 1112, 0.1*0.9 for 1111, 0.1*0.9^2 for 1110.

Total P = 0.271, so 27% of the time it will trigger these idles. 73% of time it will use lower priority idles.

If arousal > 99, then 0.1 chance for 1115, 0.1*0.9 for 1114, 0.1*0.9^2 for 1113, 0.1*0.9^3 for 1112, 0.1*0,9^4 for 1111, and 0.1*0.9^5 for 1110.

Total P ~ 0.47, so nearly half the time these idles trigger, but 1115 is 2x more likely to trigger than 1110.

If you look back a few versions you will see that I did follow the common equal probability series of 1/x, x = 1, 2, ... , n until I decided it was too frequent.

I am not saying your approach is wrong. I also recommend to use the 1/x approach if the conditions are otherwise the same. Note that it is not the case for the arousal series. You are free to use values that you prefer of course to change the relative probability of any set in the series.

Just don't exceed 1 as a sum or you never see the lowest priority.

I hope that sheds some light on why the Random() is as it is.

TL;DR

The reduced frequency and the increased relative probability of sexier animations at higher arousal is my reasoning behind the Random(0.1) setting.

Edited by slizer40000
  • 3 weeks later...

Remaining tasks before release:

To create the MCM strings file.

Clean up and update the bat script.

Implement factions and global variables in _conditions.txt

Update the sets & spreadsheet.

Test the scripts in-game before releasing 0.3.1 beta

Should be addressed this weekend. Fingers crossed.

Edit:

Sky Idles now has a MCM, so removing it from this mod.

All scripts compiled successfully.

Strings file written for English.

Edited by slizer40000
Update
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 5:19 PM, slizer40000 said:

Found this gem over at Nexus: Animation Motion Revolution

Now DAR users don't need to worry about animation offsets anymore, at least in SSE.

I intend to implement the functionality for the sleeping animations that were badly offset in the release from months ago.

I posted this here because of the scary warning about empty bumping of mod files.

Edit 04 June 2021: Also found a link on DAR SSE comments section on Nexus to a modified DAR .dll that lets you go from 16k to 33k animations (posted by user MstrN,, and originally posted by florentinemosaic).

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vfgfd8i98d33yn9/SkyrimSE.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yjsuuq288id7hys/DynamicAnimationReplacer.zip/file

The first Mediafire link is dead. Is it necessary for the DAR 32K animation fix for SSE?

Edited by Beef Cheeks
1 hour ago, Beef Cheeks said:

The first Mediafire link is dead. Is it necessary for the DAR 32K animation fix for SSE?

It's necessary for DAR to function if you have character animations over 16k already. I know a lot of people here use posers and OSA, SL, etc in excess of 20k animations, so it is purely optional.

I found the link at the DAR nexus page. Maybe another mirror has been posted there.

1 hour ago, numen13 said:

Nice :)

It looks like the callOnMe downloadlink for .bat is missing.

In that case just pick whatever you like from the other dance mods. These links seem to disappear often.

After running the 0.3.1b tool, my 346301/female folder is full of the Realistic Animation files, like jpg's etc.

I looked in your .bat script and see that it attempts to remove any 360*.hkx, *aa*.hkx, *neutral*.hkx, and jpgs, xmls, txts, and pngs from the main 346301 folder, but not the 346301/female folder.

For 346101, there are jpgs, pngs, xmls, and txt files left in the main folder. This is most likely due to the command having double quote typos:

del "%~dp0\346101\*.jpg" ""%~dp0\346101\*.png" "%~dp0\346101\*.xml" ""%~dp0\346101\*.txt"

Edited by Beef Cheeks
14 minutes ago, slizer40000 said:

It's necessary for DAR to function if you have character animations over 16k already. I know a lot of people here use posers and OSA, SL, etc in excess of 20k animations, so it is purely optional.

I found the link at the DAR nexus page. Maybe another mirror has been posted there.

In that case just pick whatever you like from the other dance mods. These links seem to disappear often.

What I mean is the second link is still available, but why are there two links for SSE? I'm unsure if I need both or just the dll from the second link. I can't tell what the first link was for.

holy crap this is extremely tedious to move all these files. tried the rename thing and it could not find any of the directories...so having to move them to all the generated folders. renaming the folders in auto-la and building the file structure for all of it and hoping it will work this time. plus some of the anims for the male idles that you list in the spread aren't in the files that were said to be needed to download. like a few of the ft-idle (male). plus in the spread sheet you have on the left new names or renamed and some having duplicates not just in female and male but also outside the file? it's a lil unclear on that specification. or if it was stated somewhere in this area and i missed it but yeah. lots of odd confusion here.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:52 AM, Beef Cheeks said:

After running the 0.3.1b tool, my 346301/female folder is full of the Realistic Animation files, like jpg's etc.

I looked in your .bat script and see that it attempts to remove any 360*.hkx, *aa*.hkx, *neutral*.hkx, and jpgs, xmls, txts, and pngs from the main 346301 folder, but not the 346301/female folder.

For 346101, there are jpgs, pngs, xmls, and txt files left in the main folder. This is most likely due to the command having double quote typos:

del "%~dp0\346101\*.jpg" ""%~dp0\346101\*.png" "%~dp0\346101\*.xml" ""%~dp0\346101\*.txt"

I missed those parts. I'll fix that and check the .bat script again for mistakes.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:53 AM, Beef Cheeks said:

What I mean is the second link is still available, but why are there two links for SSE? I'm unsure if I need both or just the dll from the second link. I can't tell what the first link was for.

I actually forgot which of the two I downloaded so I linked both. One of them was reported to not work for some people. The file I have installed is 406 016 bytes, modified 9 April 19:23:20. Not sure if that helps.

On 9/13/2021 at 10:19 AM, Durante said:

Thank you for updating this gem. It has become a staple in my load order.

I'm glad you like it.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:26 PM, walkingfree2020 said:

holy crap this is extremely tedious to move all these files. tried the rename thing and it could not find any of the directories...so having to move them to all the generated folders. renaming the folders in auto-la and building the file structure for all of it and hoping it will work this time. plus some of the anims for the male idles that you list in the spread aren't in the files that were said to be needed to download. like a few of the ft-idle (male). plus in the spread sheet you have on the left new names or renamed and some having duplicates not just in female and male but also outside the file? it's a lil unclear on that specification. or if it was stated somewhere in this area and i missed it but yeah. lots of odd confusion here.

It is possible the folder structure has changed for some mods since the time the script was written. 

I will recheck the male standing idles to see if I missed any links.

In any case, the script will do the rest of the job if you manually extract the files to the right folder. No need to manually rename by now.

As for the duplicates, do you mean there are leftover animations in the spreadsheet or the actual folders?

Could you describe the exact sequence of actions you took? I did try to describe the procedure as simply as possible on the mod page.

I'll repeat the procedure just in case:

First, install the FOMOD. Then download all the files you want to use. Paste the folders into the Auto LA folder.

Then run the bat file. Check the log. If there are errors, post the log here as an attachment.

If there are no problems, proceed to check if you have the required mods installed. If you do, then all is well.

There shouldn't be any game breaking problems in-game AFAIK. If you ever want to uninstall the mod, just delete the scripts and forms of "Live Action.esp" with FallrimTools and disable the plugin. It will not break your save.

Edit: I forgot to update the mod description page in the thread again...

Edited by slizer40000
First post is dated...

hohoho......i think....i got it to work this time ? redownloaded since the 13th 4pm update and double check it. plus i reunzipped the folder stuff for the missing files that seemed to disappear. and they were this time after a fresh unzip. not sure if the animation convert script went bonkers or what. but everything seems to have corrected itself. i added everything except the cover yourself because there was alreadt a over yourself dar mod installed on my LO with the patch for dibella, sanguine and SLA keywords stuff. other than that so far everything seems to be falling into place. i'll keep checking as i progress with it and if anything pops up i'll forward any weirdness over ^^b

57 minutes ago, stingray1995 said:

I have been using a '1.63 dev' version of the sexlab framework for the longest time but recently downgraded only because 'Osmel MC mod tweaks' specifically states 1.62 as a

Don't blame me. If you was using the "v1.63 Dev" is because you Play on Skyrim SE and I never said something about install the v1.62 in fact the "v1.63 BETA 9" is the recommended for SE. And the last SexLab Utility Plus for SE ask for the v3.4 of the PapyrusUtil that comes with the SexLab BETA 9.

Check if you install the SexLab Utility Plus for LE by mistake.

30 minutes ago, stingray1995 said:

No, I play on LE, Oldrim, and I do in fact have a "1.63 dev" version that I downloaded way back in 2016.  I can't upload the file here for permission reasons, but this is what I downloaded back then:

'SexLabFramework_v163_beta_FULL_20161016.7z' -- it is fully compatible with my legendary edition -- no issues encountered for five years of using it.  Reiterating, in-game, it's listed as a "dev" version while it installs, includes PayprusUtil version 3.3.

PapyrusUtil 3.3 has the functions in MiscUtil.pex this mod needs to function. ScanCellNPCs and ScanCellNPCsByFaction are present in 3.3, and not 3.2 or lower. You can rewrite the scripts in Live Action using ScanCellActor function by yourself, but I will not provide support for that.

I plan to support only PapyrusUtil 3.3 or greater, as it's been exactly 5 years ? since it was uploaded.

2 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

Out of the box installation of the latest version, nothing is working for me -- The MCM is there, but any settings changed, profiles loaded do absolutely nothing. I notice a hard requirement for this is version 3.3 of the PapyrusUtil -- the pinned Sexlab 1.62 framework comes with this by default, but I am wondering if it's an outdated version in there? Is that possible? Should I be overwriting its scripts dlls with 3.3? It's curious because I have been using a '1.63 dev' version of the sexlab framework for the longest time but recently downgraded only because 'Osmel MC mod tweaks' specifically states 1.62 as a requirement.

Another thing that stopped working from this downgrade was my saved json profile for  Customizable Camera -- it refuses to load. 30 minutes into a new playthrough and I got a real CF going here.

LOG:

"Loading Version: 32"

The pinned sexlab framework has an outdated DLL.  How is that possible?

As long as a mod is not overwriting the scripts for SexLab, then it *should* work fine. Be aware that OsmelMC's Mod Tweaks was made for LE. It's not going to change that number since that is the number was was last updated for LE.

I use some of OsmelMC's mod tweaks with SexLab 1.63b9 just fine. You should be safe to update. From what I've heard it's damn near stable for SE now for SE. Any crashes or other issues are from mod conflicts and not SexLab.

So, to repeat, make sure scripts don't overwrite SexLab as they will most likely be outdated. Other things like sounds and meshes are fine. As time goes on, mods will update their scripts to match and will probably have this info in their changelogs.

A general rule of mod conflicts is, if a file (especially scripts) is older than the one from the mod it's overwriting, it's best to make sure they are the same or you will probably have problems with one mod or the other.

This can get tricky if the file dates were changed by the author when unpacking and all the file dates are updated to the same date as release... A file hash checker (like MD5 or CRC) can come in handy. Sadly you have to use some common sense sometimes.

Edited by Beef Cheeks
41 minutes ago, stingray1995 said:

SexLabFramework_v163_beta_FULL_20161016.7z' -- it is fully compatible with my legendary edition -- no issues encountered for five years of using it.  Reiterating, in-game, it's listed as a "dev" version while it installs, includes PayprusUtil version 3.3.

I don't know that version for LE and yes the v1.62 for LE come with the PapyrusUtil v3.2 but don't really matter because the v3.2 is just the minimum requirement, the PapyrusUtil v3.3 is on Nexus and even the v1.63 BETA 8 for SE is basically the same as the v1.62 for LE. All the real updates are in the "SexLab Utility Plus"

On 9/14/2021 at 2:05 PM, slizer40000 said:

First, install the FOMOD. Then download all the files you want to use. Paste the folders into the Auto LA folder.

Then run the bat file. Check the log. If there are errors, post the log here as an attachment.

If there are no problems, proceed to check if you have the required mods installed. If you do, then all is well.

Wait, Are we supposed to leave the files in the Auto_LA folder? I thought they all have to go in the meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationsReplacer\_CustomConditions folder.

I moved them into its own mod so the paths align with the ones preinstalled... but when I load the game, no animations are loading.

Nothing in the MCM seems to do anything.

This was all working with 0.3.1 version prior. Not sure what's going on.

Edited by Beef Cheeks
18 hours ago, Beef Cheeks said:

Wait, Are we supposed to leave the files in the Auto_LA folder? I thought they all have to go in the meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationsReplacer\_CustomConditions folder.

I moved them into its own mod so the paths align with the ones preinstalled... but when I load the game, no animations are loading.

Nothing in the MCM seems to do anything.

This was all working with 0.3.1 version prior. Not sure what's going on.

I will have to modify the description so there's no possibility to misinterpret.

The mod archives (.7z, .zip, .rar, .tar, etc.) should go into the Auto_LA folder only to run the .bat script. Afterwards of course the animations in the numbered folders must be placed into the correct meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationsReplacer\_CustomConditions folder path. Otherwise the game and DAR do not recognize them.

I do not recall if you were on LE or SE. I have not tested the scripts on LE, but they should work if PapyrusUtil 3.3, or greater, and the latest ConsoleUtil are installed.

To fully reinitialize the scripts, use FallrimTools to delete all changeforms and script instances of this plugin and reload that save.

Could you check if after enabling papyrus logging a log for Live Action appears in the log folder? I might be able to help if you post it here. If there are no errors, then it is not script related. The mod works for me in SSE so I am confident there are no scripting errors.

There's a timer function for the polling events that appears in the console log with [LAT] prefix if you set debug level to 1 in the MCM.

20 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

This should be thrown out there for people to know:  I recently re-downloaded/downgraded to the pinned 1.62 Sexlab framework for Legendary Edition, and it still has Papyrus 3.2 in there.

I have been using a file:  'SexLabFramework_v163_beta_FULL_20161016.7z' for Legendary Edition, not Special Edition for close to 5 years now. It has Papyrus 3.3 included or I wouldn't have had this problem when I downgraded to 1.62.  I'm only more closely following the instructions on the mod pages because they are all emphasizing that 1.62 is the requirement.

However, I've been getting by in LE with "1.63 dev" — this is what it says when it's installing on a new game — for a long time now.  Recently, issues are flying up between SLSO (Separate Orgasm) and the OC Mod Tweaks. Also, there is ambiguity about which Sexlab Aroused version to use.  There are multiple mods out there:  the original Sexlab Aroused, "Redux," and the latest was a "Modular Edition" -- I was using that one, switched to Redux because I thought it might be the culprit with my new problem: I can't reduce arousal through sex, and no male NPCs are having orgasms with my female PC (coming inside).  

But what lead me here was the PapyrusUtil version 3.2 that's still included with Sexlab 1.62 for LE.

Reiterating once more: I've been playing on Legendary Edition with a later LE "Dev" version released on October 16th, 2016.  I offered to upload it into a post for OsmelMC to continue development on, but I'm not sure about the permissions there.

Ashal must have released this version for LE right before SE released.  The ESM is flagged as a form 43 and the description says "1.62" -- but when I install this version in game, it says a "1.63 Dev"  -- and the file name is mentioned above:  "Version 163 Beta"

PapyrusUtil 3.3 is definitely needed.

Have you checked if PapyrusUtil 3.3 is not compatible with SexLab 1.62? I would expect the 3.3 to be backwards compatible with 3.2, no?

Also, the only reason SexLab is required is because SexLab Aroused Redux requires it.

Any SexLab Aroused Redux release that has the necessary factions/formIDs included is compatible with Live Action. By extension, any SexLab release that is compatible with that SLAR release is also compatible with Live Action.

Compare the SLAR/SexLab releases in xEdit to be 100% sure. SLAR v28/29 and any derivatives definitely work, probably at least a few releases before that also. I do not see the issue, really.

20 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I don't know that version for LE and yes the v1.62 for LE come with the PapyrusUtil v3.2 but don't really matter because the v3.2 is just the minimum requirement, the PapyrusUtil v3.3 is on Nexus and even the v1.63 BETA 8 for SE is basically the same as the v1.62 for LE. All the real updates are in the "SexLab Utility Plus"

As I understand PapyrusUtil 3.3 works with SexLab 1.62 just as well as 3.2, right?

8 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

Could you check if after enabling papyrus logging a log for Live Action appears in the log folder? I might be able to help if you post it here. If there are no errors, then it is not script related. The mod works for me in SSE so I am confident there are no scripting errors.

There's a timer function for the polling events that appears in the console log with [LAT] prefix if you set debug level to 1 in the MCM.

I'm on SSE.

Papyrus logging is enabled but there is no Live Action log made in the Logs[\User] or SKSE folders in "Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition"

There is only swimming and global animation polling in the logs and nothing else with [LAT] tag. However, there are a large number of these:

[09/16/2021 - 03:45:23PM] ERROR: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
	[LiveAct_Main (FE01C902)].Live_Action_Main.OnAnimationEvent() - "--------------------" Line ?
[09/16/2021 - 03:45:23PM] ERROR: Cannot call SetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[LiveAct_Main (FE01C902)].Live_Action_Main.OnAnimationEvent() - "--------------------" Line ?
stack:
[09/16/2021 - 03:45:23PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/16/2021 - 03:45:23PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp29"
stack:

Attached is my entire log.

It is T-posing the character on startup, but there are no random animations. It just loads the same animation for everything. I remember some of the custom idle animations and it's only loading like 2 idle animations.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Beef Cheeks
23 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

Yeah, and it does work on 1.62 framework, but there is still a problem on my end: even with PapyrusUtil 3.3 installed, nothing seems to be functioning in the new MCM; I can't see any of the animations playing; I enabled the 'scanner' -- nothing on my PC is being listed as 'scanned' -- NPCs aren't doing anything -- the included profiles are non-functional -- also, the debug to the console menu lists nothing going on. 

I have tested this on a new game 'both Male and Female' in the fomod, all options checked, save for 'Testing' and Creature animations.

And this is happening to me on LE (Legendary Edition).

I do not know what is wrong in that case. If you set debug level to 1 in the MCM does anything appear in the console? It should be spamming about rolling randomized sets every minute.

Did you set the "disable all normal/aroused" to OFF in the MCM? If that is toggled ON in the MCM, then it is actually OFF for _conditions.txt.

I'll have to recheck the attached profiles and see why they do not load properly.

Try writing: help "live 3" in the console and set the current_ ... animation set value to 1 or 2 manually via console codes. The animations should start then but will not change automatically. This is to see if the problem is in the script or elsewhere.

22 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Of course. But some Mods required the last version of the PapyrusUtil so better use the last version available.

Thank you for the confirmation.

16 hours ago, Beef Cheeks said:

I'm on SSE.

Papyrus logging is enabled but there is no Live Action log made in the Logs[\User] or SKSE folders in "Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition"

There is only swimming and global animation polling in the logs and nothing else with [LAT] tag. However, there are a large number of these:

stack:
[09/16/2021 - 03:45:23PM] ERROR: Cannot call SetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[09/16/2021 - 03:45:23PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/16/2021 - 03:45:23PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp29"
stack:

Attached is my entire log.

It is T-posing the character on startup, but there are no random animations. It just loads the same animation for everything. I remember some of the custom idle animations and it's only loading like 2 idle animations.

Papyrus.0.log 806.63 kB · 0 downloads

Just to confirm, do you have more than 16k animations installed or the 2x animation limit DAR .dll installed?

If it previously worked then something is wrong with release 0.3.1b.

Those papyrus messages are registering 0 actors swimming or sleeping currently so nothing strange about that.

It is weird that the randomization messages are not logged. It means that the OnUpdate() part is not working for Main and Global scripts.

The log tells me that the live_action_actor_randomizer script is missing several properties. I forgot to apply the properties in CK in the release. Fixed it now. Actor script should function now.

The global randomizer script and main script are responsible for most of the functionality though. Those scripts have all properties declared in the quests so the problem is elsewhere.

Updating mod to 0.3.2 to upload the fixed plugin and scripts. Also adding Vanargand and Leviathan movement sets.

Edited by slizer40000
Found more bugs