22 hours ago, fiewiel said:

... DAR - Live Action 0.2.4 SE LE.7z: Cannot open C:\Users\XXXXX\Downloads\DAR - Live Action 0.2.4 SE LE\DAR - Live Action 0.2.4 SE LE\Core Data\15_Mod_Replacers\Aroused_Creatures\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\344001\SexLab_Aroused_Creatures\SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx

7 more similar errors

Does windows actually support these lenghts? It bugs trying to unpack.

For the time being until I manage to shorten the path name, extract it directly into e.g. "C:\DAR\" if opening manually.

On 12/13/2020 at 9:18 AM, Taloren3000 said:

Sorry if I haven't read it carefully - such a question: how to remove only one animation (5th screenshot and gif, 2 girls by the pool; one doing "exercises on the background"). How to remove the animation of the 2nd girl (the one that "pumps the abs")?

In the "animations" tab, find the animation with the description of "sit up". Then, knowing the name of the animation e.g. 1RZIAP01, look for a folder under female sitting animations (347xyz) in the spreadsheet with the matching animation listed in it. Delete the animation matching it from every folder you find.

On 12/13/2020 at 9:32 AM, Fetterbr said:

when i now upgrade the new mod you have added will all the text and the hkx files i have added in the different folder will they be gone ?  

If you overwrite when installing, any custom files remain except the ones overwritten (manual approach). I am not sure about the procedure in Vortex and NMM. It's advisable to use Mod Organizer or MO2 as mod manager for the most ease of use.

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded it for SSE. Are all the folders meant to be empty. The Excel file makes it seem like some animation should alright be installed since it says it doesn't need Manual install.

Edit: It seems it is the GS poses

Edit: It seems I made a mistake. I was looking in the wrong folder. Great work. I hope you somehow get permission for those other animations.

• 2 weeks later...

In the excel file, in tab "348000-349999 Stand & Talk," line 270, the baidu links no longer work, as far as I can tell.  It's possible I can't reach the download site.  There is an all-in-one package to download from another link which works, but it contains 7 .hkx files, named, mt_idle_1.hkx through mt_idle_7.hkx, none named "red3113_skysolo_001" like in the excel file.

Can anyone advise which ones to use?  I found some gifs of the first five, but they don't look like a "sneakmtidle."

17 hours ago, fighter139 said:

In the excel file, in tab "348000-349999 Stand & Talk," line 270, the baidu links no longer work, as far as I can tell.  It's possible I can't reach the download site.  There is an all-in-one package to download from another link which works, but it contains 7 .hkx files, named, mt_idle_1.hkx through mt_idle_7.hkx, none named "red3113_skysolo_001" like in the excel file.

Can anyone advise which ones to use?  I found some gifs of the first five, but they don't look like a "sneakmtidle."

It's safe to replace those with animations from that mod or GSPoses or RohZima's animations or even some other standing/crouching aroused idle. If the file is no longer available, I'll replace them in the next release, which will be sooner than Elder Scrolls 6.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 5:09 PM, Fulanoo said:

Can DAR be used to change PC moving speed?

DAR does not change movement speed. Movement speed can be changed with other mods or slowdown/speed up magic effects.

Update on mod progress:

I am now coding scripts for the MCM menu and SKSE functions to implement sliders for resuming animations since last combat, last swim and last sleep. Also, animation group specific global toggles, and character specific group toggles. Moreover, sliders to change time to swap between animation sets.

This will replace the erratic random function and GameHour based triggers from DAR for more user freedom.

Saving settings by exporting to a .json file seems like a reasonable addon.

On 1/25/2021 at 2:36 AM, Unknown DragonX said:

For some reason  I'm getting animations for my male pc and npcs when in  I choose not to have any male animations installed and choose only female.

That's because I combined some non-aroused sets to reduce the amount of animation files. DAR only works at under 16384 total animations, so I tried to lessen the impact.

I will add the modified _conditions.txt files in the next release for only male and only female.

To completely block male animations, add

... AND

"IsFemale()"

to the end of _conditions files where it isn't present.

A little off the SexLab topic if you don't mind.  I use FlowerGirls and Aroused Redux to compliment it along with DAR.  I'm attempting to use some of your work that doesn't require SexLab and related mods, but I'm having some issues. Not getting a response on DAR posts. 

I'm close to having a fit to get this to work. I'm only getting flashes of the SalaciousIdles SE like a crotch grab then the animation stops and a vanilla animation takes over.  It's like an event takes place and stops the animation and replaces it with vanilla.  I'm not getting any of the custom sitting animations, they're all vanilla.  Why?

I'm consistently getting the walk from "Victoria's High Heel Walk SE"  when the conditions are met by Aroused Redux. The HKX files have mt in them so I put them in the female folder. So I know the _conditions are working. If you haven't seen this here it's very exaggerated but clearly communicates horny!

I use FINIS but have disabled the PCEA animations so they won't override other animations.  I'll have to add them to DAR later. 

I have used some of the animations you have from the sitting and dancing sections of your mod.  Thank you for this.

The _conditions checks I'm using to start with are: 

IsFemale() AND

IsInFaction("ArousedRedux.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND

IsFactionRankLessThan(49,"ArousedRedux.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND

NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(40,"ArousedRedux.esm"|0x0003FC36)

PS  Wouldn't mind any recommendations you have for some of your folders that don't need other SexLab mods.  And really I have more questions if you don't mind but they can keep. Great work!

20 hours ago, remodel said:

A little off the SexLab topic if you don't mind.  I use FlowerGirls and Aroused Redux to compliment it along with DAR.  I'm attempting to use some of your work that doesn't require SexLab and related mods, but I'm having some issues. Not getting a response on DAR posts. 

I'm close to having a fit to get this to work. I'm only getting flashes of the SalaciousIdles SE like a crotch grab then the animation stops and a vanilla animation takes over.  It's like an event takes place and stops the animation and replaces it with vanilla.  I'm not getting any of the custom sitting animations, they're all vanilla.  Why?

I'm consistently getting the walk from "Victoria's High Heel Walk SE"  when the conditions are met by Aroused Redux. The HKX files have mt in them so I put them in the female folder. So I know the _conditions are working. If you haven't seen this here it's very exaggerated but clearly communicates horny!

I use FINIS but have disabled the PCEA animations so they won't override other animations.  I'll have to add them to DAR later. 

I have used some of the animations you have from the sitting and dancing sections of your mod.  Thank you for this.

The _conditions checks I'm using to start with are: 

IsFemale() AND

IsInFaction("ArousedRedux.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND

IsFactionRankLessThan(49,"ArousedRedux.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND

PS  Wouldn't mind any recommendations you have for some of your folders that don't need other SexLab mods.  And really I have more questions if you don't mind but they can keep. Great work!

A user posted before that if you do not have SL Aroused installed, it will enable the animations by default, ignoring the faction rank requirement condition. Your solution takes this into account by using the IsInFaction() condition. I'll apply that in the next update for Live Action. Good idea.

right now, your condition works if arousal is 41-48, you might want to make it

IsFactionRankLessThan(51,"ArousedRedux.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND

if you want it to work at 41-50 arousal.

Basically, the non-aroused animations do not need SexLab. Same for most aroused animations.

You can add Flowergirls factions/magic effects/perks to _conditions .txt the same way as Aroused Redux is.

The twitching animation you see is because of the Random() function used in DAR, and the vanilla Skyrim animation itself, where it randomizes between animations at a certain %. You can change the % chance in xEdit, but that means all idle replacer mods are affected.

Also, I do not have the transition animations for sitting and standing idles, so sometimes the characters move custom-vanilla-custom, which makes it look weird.

Feel free to post here if you have more feedback. I'll do my best to answer.

Thank you for the help.

On 2/6/2021 at 4:48 PM, slizer40000 said:

The twitching animation you see is because of the Random() function used in DAR, and the vanilla Skyrim animation itself, where it randomizes between animations at a certain %. You can change the % chance in xEdit, but that means all idle replacer mods are affected.

Right now I'm just using five conditional folders without the Random() function.  I'm just working some basic animations with just a few conditions to get it to work. 

I added the DAR - Diverse Random idle. Whenever a female stops walking and stands she assumes a rather sexy pose animation.  It works perfectly.  all the animations are in the female folder with the name mt_idle.hkx.  The conditions are:  IsFemale() AND Random(0.2).  

The "mt" walking files from "Victoria's High Heel Walk SE" are working also loaded under a female folder with my arousal conditions.  I don't even know the significance "mt" in a hkx file.  I've googled it but can find no answers. It's weird that none of the hkx files under the conditions work right.

Credit for the IsInFaction() condition should go to LatinGames from the DAR addon "Spice up your Skyrim" NEXUS here.

He also had an additional condition file _SexLab Arousal-40-49.txt with the conditions:

IsFemale()  AND (
IsInFaction("Immersive Wenches.esp"|0x0001716E) OR
IsInFaction("Immersive Wenches.esp"|0x00015672) OR
IsInFaction("Immersive Wenches.esp"|0x00012B2E) OR
IsInFaction("Immersive Wenches.esp"|0x00031920) OR
IsInFaction("Immersive Wenches.esp"|0x00012B2D) )

When I removed the _SexLab Arousal-40-49.txt, wenches would no longer respond to the arousal level.  They never completed a DAR animation either.  When I have Skyrim SE females working right I'll add this back to the conditions.

It could well be the animations I'm using.  I'm going to try four of your non-aroused animations folders that do not need SexLab and apply a random(.25) to the last three and nothing to the 1st folder so I'll be sure to get one of them. 

EDIT: I'm getting this all to work now thanks to you! The sitting and non-aroused idles are all working and it seems a folder I built from several of your folders with an arousal check are working.  Needs further testing, but I saw several of the idles from it.  One thing I changed, I stopped building the new animations I added with FINIS.  DAR Seems to run them fine.  I'm combining your files based on arousal level to save some script time for my potato machine. I really like your work here, makes it easy for me to reuse for Flower Girls.

On 2/7/2021 at 2:53 PM, remodel said:

Thank you for the help.

Right now I'm just using five conditional folders without the Random() function.  I'm just working some basic animations with just a few conditions to get it to work. 

I added the DAR - Diverse Random idle. Whenever a female stops walking and stands she assumes a rather sexy pose animation.  It works perfectly.  all the animations are in the female folder with the name mt_idle.hkx.  The conditions are:  IsFemale() AND Random(0.2).  

The "mt" walking files from "Victoria's High Heel Walk SE" are working also loaded under a female folder with my arousal conditions.  I don't even know the significance "mt" in a hkx file.  I've googled it but can find no answers. It's weird that none of the hkx files under the conditions work right.

Credit for the IsInFaction() condition should go to LatinGames from the DAR addon "Spice up your Skyrim" NEXUS here.

He also had an additional condition file _SexLab Arousal-40-49.txt with the conditions:

IsFemale()  AND (
IsInFaction("Immersive Wenches.esp"|0x0001716E) OR
IsInFaction("Immersive Wenches.esp"|0x00015672) OR
IsInFaction("Immersive Wenches.esp"|0x00012B2E) OR
IsInFaction("Immersive Wenches.esp"|0x00031920) OR
IsInFaction("Immersive Wenches.esp"|0x00012B2D) )

When I removed the _SexLab Arousal-40-49.txt, wenches would no longer respond to the arousal level.  They never completed a DAR animation either.  When I have Skyrim SE females working right I'll add this back to the conditions.

It could well be the animations I'm using.  I'm going to try four of your non-aroused animations folders that do not need SexLab and apply a random(.25) to the last three and nothing to the 1st folder so I'll be sure to get one of them. 

EDIT: I'm getting this all to work now thanks to you! The sitting and non-aroused idles are all working and it seems a folder I built from several of your folders with an arousal check are working.  Needs further testing, but I saw several of the idles from it.  One thing I changed, I stopped building the new animations I added with FINIS.  DAR Seems to run them fine.  I'm combining your files based on arousal level to save some script time for my potato machine. I really like your work here, makes it easy for me to reuse for Flower Girls.

DAR animations do not need FNIS or Nemesis if they replace vanilla animations. Only custom mod animations have to be registered.

If an animation is not working, check that its name exactly matches the animation that is being replaced.

Also, when making a cascade of Random() folders, the probability must be 1/n, where n is the relative priority, in order to ensure all trigger with the same chance. Otherwise, some folders are weighted to appear more often, which you can do of course, just more complicated to calculate.

Hi, thanks a lot for your hard work compiling and setting up all these animations. 

It seems you have futa animations included in your pack, but they don't seem to be playing in my game. In your Excel sheet, in the last tab labeled 'Animations', there's a list of idle hkx files including futa ones, what does this mean? 

Sorry it's my first time using DAR, so I'm a little confused, lol.

Is it possible to semi-automate the installation of this mod? Let's say first we unpack the DAR zip file. Then we unpack the zip files of the required animations (for which you don't have permission) in a specific subdirectory. Then, all we need to do is to run a BAT file that copies and renames the required files into the appropriate directory. Getting all these done manually is a chore.

9 hours ago, AWHA said:

Are all the animations gender specific?

From my few day's experience, no. Even though I selected female animations only in the installer, it seems some animations are still shared, such as the sitting on stool animation. Which makes it quite weird to see big burly males sitting so daintily xD

But it seems the mod author is working on it, as shown a few posts above, so it should be fixed by the next release, I hope :)

On 2/17/2021 at 1:08 AM, imafaget said:

Hi, thanks a lot for your hard work compiling and setting up all these animations. 

It seems you have futa animations included in your pack, but they don't seem to be playing in my game. In your Excel sheet, in the last tab labeled 'Animations', there's a list of idle hkx files including futa ones, what does this mean? 

Sorry it's my first time using DAR, so I'm a little confused, lol.

The list of animations on the last page is a reference index of animations that I made at the beginning of planning this mod. Most animations are not included in the mod.

On 2/18/2021 at 6:14 PM, abcd99 said:

Is it possible to semi-automate the installation of this mod? Let's say first we unpack the DAR zip file. Then we unpack the zip files of the required animations (for which you don't have permission) in a specific subdirectory. Then, all we need to do is to run a BAT file that copies and renames the required files into the appropriate directory. Getting all these done manually is a chore.

It would make sense now that you mention it. It would have to be very specific and precise though. Every file name must match. Each animation copied and placed in a certain folder, then pasted into another folder and renamed. It would decrease the work load on users a bit indeed.

18 hours ago, AWHA said:

Are all the animations gender specific?

Right now, no. The ones without the gender specific condition run for both. I did it to save animation slots because DAR stops working if the total in Skyrim is over 16384.

8 hours ago, imafaget said:

From my few day's experience, no. Even though I selected female animations only in the installer, it seems some animations are still shared, such as the sitting on stool animation. Which makes it quite weird to see big burly males sitting so daintily xD

But it seems the mod author is working on it, as shown a few posts above, so it should be fixed by the next release, I hope :)

For now, add

... AND

IsFemale()

to the end of the conditions files that you don't want to see for males.

I am about to start writing the script that does the math and scanning of nearby NPCs, as the MCM seems to be mostly done.

Adding Papyrusutil too so settings can be exported and imported.

I have to search if character specific settings can be saved or not. I'm glad that mods like Sexlab provide source files for novices to learn how to write scripts decently.

On 2/19/2021 at 4:13 PM, slizer40000 said:

Right now, no. The ones without the gender specific condition run for both. I did it to save animation slots because DAR stops working if the total in Skyrim is over 16384.

For me personally seeing males do animations that are obviously meant for women is very distracting. I would have preferred if selecting female only in the installer meant none of the male NPCs would be affected.

On 2/19/2021 at 4:13 PM, slizer40000 said:

I am about to start writing the script that does the math and scanning of nearby NPCs, as the MCM seems to be mostly done.

Adding Papyrusutil too so settings can be exported and imported.

I have to search if character specific settings can be saved or not. I'm glad that mods like Sexlab provide source files for novices to learn how to write scripts decently.

Would this add extra script load to the game? One of the benefits of DAR is that it doesn't use scripts so there's no risk of corrupting a save.

On 2/21/2021 at 10:29 PM, AWHA said:

For me personally seeing males do animations that are obviously meant for women is very distracting. I would have preferred if selecting female only in the installer meant none of the male NPCs would be affected.

Would this add extra script load to the game? One of the benefits of DAR is that it doesn't use scripts so there's no risk of corrupting a save.

I can make a version without the MCM that has a FOMOD with different options for the sets. You will have to reinstall the conditions.txt each time you want to change though.

Any script can affect the save. If the scripts are improperly written, then yes, they can corrupt saves. FallrimTools can remove scripts in some cases from a save file.

• 3 weeks later...

It would make sense now that you mention it. It would have to be very specific and precise though. Every file name must match. Each animation copied and placed in a certain folder, then pasted into another folder and renamed. It would decrease the work load on users a bit indeed.

The easiest way is to tell the users to save the files to a specified directory/folder. The files must not be renamed (must be in the original form). Then the batch file will unzip the files within that directory and start the copying / renaming process.

Or, alternatively, tell the users to unzip the files IN that specified folder. Then, the batch file can continue with the copying / renaming process. It is semi manual, but at least it saves the users a ton of time.

Thanks!