Hi all! I’m new to the nsfw modding scene for Bethesda games and I’m looking for your advice. I’m looking to play through other FO4 or SSE with a nsfw twist. I’ve played heavily modded versions of both games and have added some basic nsfw mods to my current FO4 play through. I’m looking for something more robust and interactive than just a scene switcher which is all I’ve seen in FO4, any advice on other mods I can add, or options for SSE? I’ve done some investigating around both but as you all know there’s a ton of stuff on both platforms and would appreciate y’alls advice!

Thanks for the input! Do you have controls during the scenes Skyrim or is it more cinematic?

59 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

Amorous adventures and flowergirls adventures adds interactive sex into various quests.

Can't speak on Fallout... from what I've seen, it's not that advanced yet

34 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

If you are new then I'd say Skyrim all the way. Sexlab framework, decent physics, plethora of nsfw mods. FO4 can't compete in this regard.

It is true that the level of mod sophistication is better in Skyrim (particularly if you're into bondage) but I think you need to look at this a different way.

Do you want a sex game with a sword and sorcery or modern weapon background. Or do you want to Play Skyrim/FO4 with a sexual background theme?

If it's the former than go with Skyrim, if it's the latter go with what type of game you prefer and just add the appropriate mods that you prefer