Monster Layer - An adult 3D RPG sexual adventure.

This is amazing work so far ? Can't wait until the actual release of the game ?

Seen the Discord announcement and decided to pop on over and make an account to follow this thread too. Got lucky to be a Kickstarter supporter and one of the first 100 Patreon supporters.

Looking forward to the continuous updates.

21 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

Those are some amazing models and some great art and renders. I'll have to check this out just for that, at least.

❤️ If you want to hear some of the music we are working on i've posted them over at soundcloud.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

I have several questions. Will this be free, or PayWalled, with a limited version public? Is there a demo, Is this a full free game with support, or do you require a monthly fee? How much of the game has been completed so far?

Hey awesome questions - i'll try answer them as best I can.

It wont be free, the amount of time - detail and lore we want to build into this game will separate it from the rest. We expect to be at the maximum $35 USD per copy on Steam for the base game + all future updates and builds. 

There is no demo that contains sexual content as right now our character customizer is in the works. We did put out a movement demo to get feedback on how people want the game to feel using Enrith (the guy with wings). 
We don't require a monthly fee however Patreon helps sustain myself and 2 others who are working on this and ideally we would like to be around the $3,000 USD per month range to cover our monthly costs and anything after that can bring more modelers and animators on board for the expanded game.

I'll add a video into the OP which shows some of the movement. 

Some things to note - 

It wont be subscription based.

The subscription/patreon support is just to help development as we gave up our full time jobs to focus on this.
This is a serious project/game - not a parody. It has deep lore and we have spent a lot of time designing high quality models to fuck.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, scaibera said:

Just an update to the jiggle testing we are doing. 

Test.gif

Deformation topology looks good, you need more fluidity/give on the initial deformation and way more restitution firmness on the reaction bounce.