Monster Layer - An adult 3D RPG sexual adventure.

rose22.jpg.a524081e72e202338f79e6ca25b518d3.jpgorc.thumb.jpg.fab75fc32eeca751b1a82721491c8398.jpgHi everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right section, i've had a look around and have seen other threads by creators here so if I need to move it, let me know. Apologies! 

f6f680a113afa8e81d225fb854e491c3_origina

https://www.patreon.com/MonsterLayer
https://twitter.com/monsterlayer
https://discord.gg/monsterlayer
Alternate discord URL if Nitro is down: https://discord.gg/sj6MZru

What is Monster Layer? 

Monster Layer is an third person medieval RPG sexual adventure game where you can customize and design your character - fight enemies with real time combat and sleep with the various monster Girls and Guys  through out the land.  

Our community numbers well over 2,000 currently! I'll be posting this thread to them and they might come sign up. 

In the base game which we are working on currently, there are 5 main hybrid girls that you will battle. After defeating them in combat, you can choose to sleep with them;

If you do, You will be physically changed, such as sleeping with "Juniper" our bunny girl, will give you bunny legs which allow you to jump longer and higher while also unlocking new sexual interactions.

Learn to fly, breathe under water, climb walls, run faster, control magic and much, much  more. 

I'll also quickly clarify that we are focusing on Lore just as much as the sex. This isn't a parody style game, we really want to push the limits and show that adult games that are taken seriously is something people want. 

We are still early into development but will have the base game published in January through Steam. The patreon is for the expanded universe and allows us to hire more animators and artists on board. 
Also please keep in note, this isn't for low end PCs. 

These are the 5 in the base game - however in the expanded universe which we hope to build with support over on Patreon, we are looking at adding in over 100 different hybrid types as well as many different variants in colonies/villages.

To allow us to get an expanded set of fetishes in the game (Some of which listed below) - We need your support over on Patreon! 

Breeding.
LGBT.
Futa.
Squirting.
Foot play.
Impregnation.

+ MUCH MORE!

I'll also share some of our modeling WIP here:

3.png

4.png

5.png

1.jpg

rose2.PNG

rose3.PNG

rose4.PNG

rose5.PNG

rose6.PNG

enviro6.png

enviro4.png

enviro3.png

enviro22.png

HighresScreenshot00017.png

rose22.jpg

enrt.PNG

collage.jpg

Oh man, I'm looking forward to this

The game looks great, even though there's little to play as of yet. Character designs are so incredibly stunning and well-thought out, and the Dev updates always make me wonder what they've thought of next. And the community itself is amazing, thus far. I absolutely cannot wait until it has come to fruition, and then some!

2 hours ago, Delkron said:

Oh man, I'm looking forward to this

The game looks great, even though there's little to play as of yet. Character designs are so incredibly stunning and well-thought out, and the Dev updates always make me wonder what they've thought of next. And the community itself is amazing, thus far. I absolutely cannot wait until it has come to fruition, and then some!

All the names and designs come from the community over on Discord, thanks to people like yourself - we can improve design and take inspiration as we work using constant live feedback. 

I got in on this early, and have not regretted it.  The dev team wants a game with adult content that is more than just a dating sim, which is awesome.  (Not that dating sims are bad, but damn do I love it when my games have actual plot and depth!)  I continue to be impressed with how they are handling things, and love hanging out on the discord.  You never know when you might get a sneak peak or two...

On 7/31/2020 at 4:04 PM, Mia.Elora said:

I got in on this early, and have not regretted it.  The dev team wants a game with adult content that is more than just a dating sim, which is awesome.  (Not that dating sims are bad, but damn do I love it when my games have actual plot and depth!)  I continue to be impressed with how they are handling things, and love hanging out on the discord.  You never know when you might get a sneak peak or two...

We just posted some more over there! So thank you for your support ❤️ 

I was lucky enough to come across this early enough to be a kickstarter backer and am in love with this game already! I love to watch the progress being made over on the discord and it's great to have the community that's so involved and I love how the developers are so involved with the community/discord. Can't wait to start playing this game!

11 minutes ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

i joined the Discord page/app what do you mean by your role?

We have different roles with access to prelaunch material such as renders, lore, concept art and more. It compounds from patreon to increase over time. 

11 minutes ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

oh ok so theres nothing else on my end i need to do then

Not at all! We appreciate your support and as you level up within the server, you will gain access to all the goodies! 
But don't stress! As you have backed on Patreon, you will get a copy of the game upon release ❤️ 

4 hours ago, scaibera said:

Not at all! We appreciate your support and as you level up within the server, you will gain access to all the goodies! 
But don't stress! As you have backed on Patreon, you will get a copy of the game upon release ❤️ 

thanks a lot im looking forward to the game. i hope the game will have the option to wear you can have your character play in the nude

On 8/7/2020 at 8:29 AM, TheAwesomeOne said:

thanks a lot im looking forward to the game. i hope the game will have the option to wear you can have your character play in the nude

In the expanded game only possible through Patreon support, there will be options for playing in the nude but in the base game the lore and adventure is the most important part and we feel that type of parody style wouldn't suit what we are going for. 

2 hours ago, Kimochitentacles said:

Are you planning on making unique sexual interactions for ever single combination of your character with abilities and such like the base character will have differences to the bunny hybrid character 

We are indeed, that's one of the core functions we want to implement over time as players will have different combinations at any one time.

3 hours ago, Cruisin40s said:

Joined your Patreon this morning, can't wait to play this!

Thank you so much for your support! We can't wait to bring it to the world!! ❤️
You have no idea how much your support does and means to us, ❤️❤️❤️