Return to Oblivion for Mods and Adventures

So Guy first of all sorry for maybe bad sentence building etc but im quite tired ^^.

Soo why im making this Post i guess since 9 Years or so i didnt played Oblivion anymore on my trusty old PS3 , but a few days ago i got hit hard by Nostalgia and bought it quite cheap for Steam.

Well and im gonna be a Lazy one and gonna ask you guys, if you could recommend me some Mods , be it Graphical Enhancments or Sexual stuff etc just as Armor Mods and so on.

I mean yes i could dwell down on those Modpages and search some up myself . 

And if i can "wish" for a recommendation , something to make my beloved Dunmer look "better" would be lovely . 

Well im gonna thank you guys allready ^^ .

And maybe you guys can tell me a quick and short story about your best thing that happend during a Oblivion Playtrough.

For me ? well i cant remember the Place but i just randomly was walking trough some Plain until i met this one Female Orc that wanted to be a Knight . I did her Quest and did enjoy it heavily and i "loved" it . I really loved her Story , and i can remember after some time returning to this Area where she was , and i kinda felt awfull when i saw her fighting against a Ghost and died , and i couldn help her nor defend myself since i was literally too dumb to fight this Ghost , honestly i wouldn know how to beat one at the moment , except maybe with an SilverSword or some Magic ^^.

For Sexual stuff : all you need before you start with LAPF/Lovers ( the Oblivion sex system ) 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Nude body replacer, armor-clothes replacer, animations for bouncing boobs.

Also how you installl your game so that mods work.

------------------

All other Mods a matter of taste. We don't know what you like.  Manga? Classic?  Modern?  What kind of quest?  New worlds ?

Best see Nexus.

-----------------

The female orc:  Go to Leyawiin in the castle.  Directly when you enter the castle you see her.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Mazoga_the_Orc_(person)

-------------------------------------

Fight Undead:

Ghosts, Liches and Wraith

100% resist frost (immune to frost)
100% resist poison (immune to poison)
100% resist normal weapons (immune to normal weapons; can only be damaged by enchanted, silver, Dremora, or daedric weapons.)
Permanent Water Walking ability

All undead are immune to poison, and resist frost to varying degrees. Undead cannot be drowned: they all have either Water Walking or Water Breathing as a permanent ability. Their fatigue cannot be damaged or decreased in any way. All undead are affected by Turn Undead, but are not affected by Demoralize.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Undead#Ethereal_Undead

Oblivion main quest:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Main_Quest

What i like ? . Well Fantasy/DarkFantasy in generell tbh . and Mangawise ? well im not against Mods for some Katanas or Asian Weapons and Armors in generell but since Oblivion looks pretty much European in my Memory i would not go for any Asian Styled Mods honestly.

But Thanks for your fast reply ^^.

I don't like Manga in Oblivion. No races, no clothes-armors.

Graphical Enhancments:  I don't use.

Landscape Enhancments:  Unique Landscapes  ( but can cause frame drops and every house and village Mod in an area changed by Unique Landscapes requires a patch. If the other Mods are made for vanilla landscape they will conflict with Unique Landscapes )

New villages and changed vanilla taverns and houses in the wilderness: There are too many different   ( and the Mods I have I merged in 2-3 esp ... so I don't remember the original names. )

I prefer quest Mods and new land:

Quest:

Areala Warrior nuns ( a sex mod without sex animations )

der_alptraum (german)

Feldscar.  new village with quest

FiveBlindMiceBeta

Floranius  (german)

GwedenBrothel  ( No sex animations . You are only the owner )

Lost Spires

TheForgottenRealm

Stirk

Werewolf-Legends

Quest and new land:

2* DibellasWatch  , this version https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40627

3* ElsweyrAnequina

FHWS (Farm House With Secrets )

Nascosto Isles 3

1*  Orden des Drachen/Order of the Dragon. Best Mod ever!  the german version. I never played the translation. Main quest taked more time as the Oblivion main quest. Land more than half Cyrodiil.

Viking Village

New world but without a real quest:

Auriel's_Retreat

Ardah ,  You have to find 4 ( or 5 keys ) to get into the palace which you can use as a player house.

1*  2*  3 * my favorite 3 Mods.

And Lovers Quest mods:

BravilUnderground

Crowing Isle  !! only female player !!

Hey man I don't know if you've seen it yet but one I quite like is Oblivion Character Overhaul, you mentioned you wanted something that make your dunmer look a little nicer, OCO is head meshes and face textures to make oblivion characters look less playdough-y and give them better definition and more race appropriate appearances.  Changes are based on how those races look in other Elder Scrolls media so if you're like me and want your elves to look nicer but don't want them to become all a singular tolkien elf with no racial uniqueness, or you don't like how so many racial tweaks turn, for instance, dark elves into barely grey chocolate elves it's a really nice one to go with.

I don't use new land or world mods myself because I am outright terrible at sorting my load orders and bashing appropriate patches, but I do have a couple mods I always like to go back to.  Vampires weren't exactly incredible in vanilla Oblivion, for example.  Depending on how much you care about vampires, my favourite overhaul for them is Blood Is Everything, makes being a vampire feel a little more fleshed out by doing things like letting you feed on conscious targets or fresh bodies by holding a hotkey, the longer you hold the more blood (and target's health) is drained, enemies can repel your feed attempt or break free if they're much stronger than you, your feeding habits affect your powers in the long run, etc.  Might not be the most stable on account of all the scripts, but it is fun if you want something to give more impact to being a vampire.

Depending on how heavily you want to change your oblivion experience, you might consider an overhaul.  There's a few good ones on the nexus, the one I think I enjoyed using most was Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, I felt like it added a lot of cool new stuff.  Enemies, spells, loot and all that.  If you want the game to be more challenging without having to rely on just the difficulty slider, it's a good one because it un-levels a lot of the game, so any dungeon in question will always be balanced for the same target level character, both in terms of enemies you encounter and loot you find.  Starting a new game can be a grind though because you spend a lot of time looking for enemies and dungeons you can actually take at low levels.  If you want a twist on Oblivion and more challenge, it's a good one, otherwise it might just be frustrating.

Beyond that I can't think of any non loverslab mods I would really recommend to someone.  There's Midas Magic if you want more spell variety, but honestly I barely ever even used it when I had it.  Effects were cool on paper but I just never went for it when I played.  Oh actually I do have one more, Knights of the Nine Revelation.  It's a good sized quest mod that basically extends the Knights of the Nine questline, it was pretty good, and it was even all voice acted.  I won't say it was all voice acted amazingly, but who am I to criticize?  For the most part it was a pretty good addition to a dlc that I kinda felt was a little boring and stubby on its own.

Better Vampire Gameplay sounds honestly very promising , back in my PS3 Oblivion times i was kinda dissapointed about being a Vampire ^^.

I kinda seek to "just" make the Graphics of the Game a bit better , just as the Characters (especially Dunmer) .

Of course im interessted in the Sexual Content of LAPF aswell but its not my Main Priority .

Im still kinda trying to understand how Modding works in Oblivion it seems kinda annoying compared to Skyrim or Sims4 honestly , but those Guides help me tho ^^ im just a slow learner sadly.

And its "hard to say" how i want my Dark Elves to look since there are several types of Dark Elves in Media i kinda like.

Im just gonna list which "kind of" Dark Elves i like: The TESO Dark Elves . WarhammerFantasys Grey/Pale Skinned Dark Elves , Sometimes even the "Anime" DarkSkinned Dark Elves they are kinda "exotic" .

But for Oblivion i want the Dark Elves to still look like they usuall look in ElderScrolls but not Skyrim like xD .

If i wanted an whole Other kind of Dark Elves i would get an Costum Race Elve i guess ^^

Looking through all the mods for TES(anything) would take the rest of your life, but I would recommend looking at the overall most popular mods on "The other site", plus the most popular in any mod category you are particularly concerned with.

For Graphics, I would start with:

"Oblivion Reloaded", which pretty much replaces ye olde graphics engine, (http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45749)

AAOVTR (Almost All Oblivion Vanilla Textures Replacer) (www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43788) ,

& Qarl's Texture Pack III (http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45666)

& for people, yes, OCO (http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44676)

PS: If you are planning to run TES4 on Win7, you will need Microsoft's full DX9 package, because they left out some DLLs from Win7.

So far i did manage to Install my Mods with WyreBash and the OBMM . 

Now im kinda more tinkering around to make my Character look decent since i forgot how in my opinion bad the shaping of Faces is in Oblivion , but this one Facial Overhaul helps quite good even tho im now using the "Chocolate Elve Race" Mod for my Character with some effort to make the Elv look less Anime what is quite working so far .

Im gonna Post in My Modloader so far , i did test it Ingame it worked without any Problems :3 . Maybe im "just" switching the Armor Replacer at some point , since some of them look kinda too skimpy for me ^^ .

Only Thing im now Missing is maybe this Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul ^^ .

OblivionMod Loader.png

EDIT: I kinda allready miss the normal DialogCamera that is now gone probably thanks to Oblivion Reloaded ^^

Your game won't work worth a damn with that load order.  Lovers mods damn sure won't work.  You need to run BOSS and then hand sort your lovers mods as per the load order in the spoiler here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

I highly recommend Oscuro's and i also recommend Deadly Reflex 6.  If your system can handle it, there are texture upgrade packs that are good as well.  Qarl's Texture Pack III is one.

Don't bother with 4k textures unless you just intend on taking screenshots.  If you want to play the game, stick to 1k or less.  Here is a good site (old but still good) of must have mods:  https://www.pcgamer.com/ten-essential-oblivion-mods/

Cheers,

Greg

Okay i "think" smol-brained me did actually manage to use BOSS and correct the Load Order ^^ .

Well thanks certainly for all the help from you guys :3 .

Everything worked now so far ^^ . now i only need to manage some stuff , like one of the mods gave me the Better Camera where i see my legs and so on but i kinda love the standard Camera more ^^. 

Soooo guys ^^ , i now declare happily this Thread and Help seeking for done until i did some crap and need help again xD .

Everything Works fine now ^^ , i fixed the Camera of Oblivion Reloaded and the Graphics looks neat without FPS Drops :3 . 

Well im heading out now finally new "Adventures" and Frustration after Playing Oblivion the first time after 9 Years or so i think ^^ , welp now im Upgraded von Console to PC Masterrace tho ^^.

Well thanks again for your Help Guys ❤️