Private Needs Redone SE Converted

View File

Hi, this is my first time posting. I've read the rules but if I've violated one by accident I guess I'll know when this get's taken down. 

It was frustrating me that there was no converted version of Private Needs Redone by Adetu For Special Edition.  So I made one.  This is a quick and dirty port mostly made for my own use, but I figured I'd upload it in case anyone here could get some use out of it.  

Private Needs is originally by Schrodinger's Trap The link to the original can be found here:

I DID NOT MAKE THIS MOD

that honor goes to Adetu and the link can be found here

Both gave permission to modify/convert their mod in the forum posts, as proven by the screenshots provided, however if they contact me and ask me to take this down I of course will. 

you need ZAZ animation pack for SE for this to work

you also need SKSE, SKYUI, and FNIS all of which can be found on the nexus easily

INSTALATION

- Download ZAZ 7.0SE Rev 1

- Download Private Needs Redone SE
- in MO click install new mod from archive

- select ZAZ animation pack

- click it again

- select Private Needs Redone

- run FNIS and update behavior. 

if you enjoyed the mod please send some love the way of the two original creators!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/21/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SkyUI, ZAZ Animation Packs for SE,
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

On 7/22/2020 at 4:20 AM, Andarus said:

I'm confused, so there is Private Needs, Private Needs Discreet, and Private Needs Redone?

this is redone, im just trying to credit everyone whos worked on the mod.  I could do discreet id you'd like, but I wont do the original because someone has already posted a guide to get it to work elsewhere on the forum. 

5 hours ago, frankdatank99 said:

this is redone, im just trying to credit everyone whos worked on the mod.  I could do discreet id you'd like, but I wont do the original because someone has already posted a guide to get it to work elsewhere on the forum. 

The Question wasif the Mods are the same and just different Versions of the same Mod.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 3:15 AM, Andarus said:

The Question wasif the Mods are the same and just different Versions of the same Mod.

private needs was the original mod, that mod author said it was okay to modify their mod,  Private Needs Discreet, and Private Needs Redone are two separate forks of the original mod made by two separate people.  You should only install one, Redone is my preferred one because imo it runs a bit better than the original, and it has more features than discreet. 

On 7/21/2020 at 10:50 AM, Adetu said:

You should at least fix the bug with the MCM. I guess I've posted only the pex file and not the corrected script.

You must add

if _PNCoonfig.wetselftoggleVal

endif

All other changes were experimental - I've tried to avoid wetself event when player is atacked while riding horse.

Here is a screenshot of the differences

grafik.thumb.png.6d74ab49d1a67164fdec808e11f673ef.png

Regards

I take it this was never fixed? even with the option disabled in the mcm menu my pc pisses her self and receives a debuff every first hit in combat, even when I trigger the empty bladder/bowel right before starting

7 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

I take it this was never fixed? even with the option disabled in the mcm menu my pc pisses her self and receives a debuff every first hit in combat, even when I trigger the empty bladder/bowel right before starting

Just go the LE version page, download the script fix and let it overwrite.

Been playing for a week with it and it works without any problems so far.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/18/2020 at 1:40 PM, nun56unn5ufg said:

Seconding

Discrete doesn't enforce needs on you, it just adds the ability to urinate and defecate whenever you like. Also NPCs do it too. I never tried but it seems interesting.

it's not.  Having followers leave random puddles and piles of poop in your house gets old quick.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, Aria said:

Just go the LE version page, download the script fix and let it overwrite.

Been playing for a week with it and it works without any problems so far.

Can anyone tell me which script this is exactly? I went to the LE download and there are three different ones in the download section.

Reluctantly giving up on PAF for now as I can't get the mod to work in my new game, so thought I'd give this one a go.

Nvm. Wasn't looking in the right place : )

2 hours ago, Not a prisoner said:

Can anyone tell me which script this is exactly? I went to the LE download and there are three different ones in the download section.

Reluctantly giving up on PAF for now as I can't get the mod to work in my new game, so thought I'd give this one a go.

Nvm. Wasn't looking in the right place : )

Damn it's not working? I just downloaded it, now idk which poop and pee mod to get lol. I DID have some bugs a long time ago with PAF, ig i'll give this mod a try.

37 minutes ago, gohankanji said:

Damn it's not working? I just downloaded it, now idk which poop and pee mod to get lol. I DID have some bugs a long time ago with PAF, ig i'll give this mod a try.

It worked ok in my last game but I just started a new one and no joy. I have MCM and "PAF started" message, but it doesn't seem to be working. Doesn't respond to menu or action keys or spells etc. Perhaps I just need to play on for a while and see if it wakes up but I thought I'd give this one a try anyway.

7 minutes ago, Not a prisoner said:

It worked ok in my last game but I just started a new one and no joy. I have MCM and "PAF started" message, but it doesn't seem to be working. Doesn't respond to menu or action keys or spells etc. Perhaps I just need to play on for a while and see if it wakes up but I thought I'd give this one a try anyway.

Ah, I just hated that I had to piss and poop so frequently, I'll look at the mod again... once I start, rn just looking thru all the mods on this website.

34 minutes ago, gohankanji said:

Ah, I just hated that I had to piss and poop so frequently, I'll look at the mod again... once I start, rn just looking thru all the mods on this website.

I liked PAF, but I've given this one a quick go and it seems a lot lighter on the game engine which is always a good thing.

I just want to work out how to stop it fully unequipping my outfit every time I take a leak lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...