On 2/18/2021 at 4:03 PM, duy123a said:

The modified file, now you should have done your thing and still get dressed (except the plug and chastity belt). The file I use base on the new patch _PNUtilityScript.pex which increase compatibility to the newer Devious Devices system. I have uploaded it at LE post but it will work with SE as well so I post it here too.

_pnutilityscript.pex 10.6 kB · 4 downloads

Many thanks for this : )

I got as far as opening up and editing the source script but ran into various problems trying to recompile it, so gave up. Great stuff cheers : )

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for this mod for a long time. I found it ! Hurray!!! Thank you very much frankdatank! A request to you. Could you also convert the mod: SexLab Necrophilia for SE. If possible . He's also nowhere to be found. Please take the time to do this. I would be very grateful. And not just me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I need some help from that's both applicable between LE and SE versions in the script department.

I've been changing stuff in the mod's script, primarily I wanted the male animation to use Leito Kneeling for pissing and ZAZAPC204 for pooping (in essence, changing stuff in _pnconfigscript). After that success, I noticed during the male Leito Kneeling pissing, the erect SOS schlong made little sense as the piss stream and puddling was directly under, so I found out the SOSFastErect in the _pnutilityscript could be changed to SOSFlaccid. So now, Urinate only pisses with a SOSFlaccid with a congruent piss puddle.

But now the UrinateandDefecate animation has a weird problem. While the UrinateandDefecate Leito Kneeling anim plays out with SOSFlaccid, the piss stream appears to be as if it was SOSFastErect (I believe like seen with wetself pissing). Since I'm unsure what the piss stream object callup actually is, can someone point me what/where in the what/where script could it be?

• 4 weeks later...

heres a fix for the wet self script, and if the files become unavailable heres the text version of the script.

Scriptname _PNPlayerAliasScript extends ReferenceAlias  

_PNConfigScript   Property _PNConfig      Auto

;----------------------------------------------------------
; content / size times 5 (for 5 stages)
; assuming on default settings it takes 10 hours to fill
; bladder to the limits
int function check_wetself()

int   iBlevl

float current = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()    ; delivers whole days
   float elapsed = current - _PNConfig.Last_wetselftime

if elapsed >= 0.416    ; nearly 10 hours or more 

iBlevl            = 5
      _PNConfig.Last_wetselftime  = current

elseif elapsed >= 0.085       ; more than 2 hours

iBlevl            = (elapsed * 12.0)  as int

else

iBlevl = -1
   endif

return iBlevl

endfunction

;------------------------------------------------
;

Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)

if _PNConfig.wetselftoggleVal == True

float  health_compare = (Self.Getreference() as actor).GetActorValuePercentage("health")

; Debug.Trace("PN - We were hit by " + akAggressor)

if health_compare >= 0.40
                                          ; Not 100 % secure but maybe better than before 
      GotoState ("combat_wetself")        ; Prevent multiple script runnings

float  selfwetchance   = utility.randomfloat ()

if !abPowerAttack       ; Do not know just change the chances depending on powerattack or blocked
         health_compare += 0.25
      endif

if abHitBlocked
         health_compare -= 0.75    
      endif

if (selfwetchance <= health_compare)
         int iBlevl = check_wetself()

if iBlevl >= 0
            (self.GetOwningQuest() as _PNUtilityScript).wetself(iBlevl)
         endif
      endif

GotoState ("")        ; enable script again

endif 
elseif _PNConfig.wetselftoggleVal == false

Endif   
EndEvent

Event OnInit()
    ;HookPNEvent()
   _PNConfig.mapkey ()

EndEvent

Event OnPlayerLoadGame()
    ;HookPNEvent()

_PNConfig.mapKey()
EndEvent

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;
State combat_wetself

; Ignore further hits
   Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)
   EndEvent

EndState

_pnplayeraliasscript.psc _pnplayeraliasscript.pex

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2021 at 12:03 AM, AAARRR420 said:

heres a fix for the wet self script, and if the files become unavailable heres the text version of the script.

Scriptname _PNPlayerAliasScript extends ReferenceAlias  

_PNConfigScript   Property _PNConfig      Auto

; content / size times 5 (for 5 stages)
; assuming on default settings it takes 10 hours to fill
; bladder to the limits
int function check_wetself()

int   iBlevl

float current = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()    ; delivers whole days
   float elapsed = current - _PNConfig.Last_wetselftime

if elapsed >= 0.416    ; nearly 10 hours or more 

iBlevl            = 5

elseif elapsed >= 0.085       ; more than 2 hours

iBlevl            = (elapsed * 12.0)  as int

else

iBlevl = -1
   endif

return iBlevl

endfunction

;

if _PNConfig.wetselftoggleVal == True

float  health_compare = (Self.Getreference() as actor).GetActorValuePercentage("health")

; Debug.Trace("PN - We were hit by " + akAggressor)

if health_compare >= 0.40
                                          ; Not 100 % secure but maybe better than before 
      GotoState ("combat_wetself")        ; Prevent multiple script runnings

float  selfwetchance   = utility.randomfloat ()

if !abPowerAttack       ; Do not know just change the chances depending on powerattack or blocked
         health_compare += 0.25
      endif

if abHitBlocked
         health_compare -= 0.75    
      endif

if (selfwetchance <= health_compare)
         int iBlevl = check_wetself()

if iBlevl >= 0
            (self.GetOwningQuest() as _PNUtilityScript).wetself(iBlevl)
         endif
      endif

GotoState ("")        ; enable script again

endif 
elseif _PNConfig.wetselftoggleVal == false

Endif   
EndEvent

Event OnInit()
    ;HookPNEvent()
   _PNConfig.mapkey ()

EndEvent

Event OnPlayerLoadGame()
    ;HookPNEvent()

_PNConfig.mapKey()
EndEvent

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;
State combat_wetself

; Ignore further hits
   EndEvent

EndState

_pnplayeraliasscript.psc 2.71 kB · 17 downloads _pnplayeraliasscript.pex 2.1 kB · 26 downloads

On 2/18/2021 at 5:03 PM, duy123a said:

The modified file, now you should have done your thing and still get dressed (except the plug and chastity belt). The file I use base on the new patch _PNUtilityScript.pex which increase compatibility to the newer Devious Devices system. I have uploaded it at LE post but it will work with SE as well so I post it here too.

_pnutilityscript.pex 10.6 kB · 82 downloads

Thank you two for posting the patches! The old LE version seems to be down, and I can't access them, so it's great to find them here!

I do have a question though; how do you apply these patches? Do you just find where the original file is located and overwrite?

Where would that file normally be?

EDIT: I tried just dropping it into the scripts folder, which seems to have done... something. However, now my character does not strip at all when peeing, except for (ironically) her pubic hair (in slot 49, which is set to *not* strip in SexLab)

Haven't gotten to test the wetself patch yet

EDIT2: I have now tested the wetself patch; it seems to work perfectly when I just drop it into the Data/scripts folder.

So yay, one of the patches work, at least?

Edited by Raindrops400
On 10/25/2021 at 5:33 AM, Raindrops400 said:

Thank you two for posting the patches! The old LE version seems to be down, and I can't access them, so it's great to find them here!

I do have a question though; how do you apply these patches? Do you just find where the original file is located and overwrite?

Where would that file normally be?

EDIT: I tried just dropping it into the scripts folder, which seems to have done... something. However, now my character does not strip at all when peeing, except for (ironically) her pubic hair (in slot 49, which is set to *not* strip in SexLab)

Haven't gotten to test the wetself patch yet

EDIT2: I have now tested the wetself patch; it seems to work perfectly when I just drop it into the Data/scripts folder.

So yay, one of the patches work, at least?

Hi Raindrop, please have a nice day.

About my file and this mod, it does not depend on the Sexlab when clothes can be "undress" or not. It is depend on the Skyrim bodyparts number. Skyrim bodyparts number - Nexus Mods Wiki (tesnexus.com). You will need to fix the file I give to give the exception to slot 49.

I am sorry but I can't really help you right now since I'm no longer modding Skyrim, but I think you can should try Racemenu or SlaveTats, it can give the "pubic hair" as the overlay to your body.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me ~~

Edited by duy123a
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm trying to use this in vr and trying to bind the hotkey to VRIK since moving to my keyboard to press the hotkey is a pain, for some reason the mod wont let me change the hotkeys to the numbers 1-8 on my keyboard since that is what vrik uses, it says that "hotkey1 is already in use". Other mods also tell me this but ask me "Do you want to rewrite?", but not this mod. Probably a programming oversight, is there a way I can fix this myself? I don't know where the scripts are located, I assume inside the BSA?

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2021 at 5:35 AM, Not a prisoner said:

I read another post/thread where someone fixed that by assigning it to another key. Make sure you have everything enabled in the MCM as well

I have the same problem with P&F recently. it worked flawlessly in an older save but later on it doesn't work on later saves or even a new save which is a shame i really enjoyed the features it offered(especially the stripping options and poisoning your weapons with your own scat XD). Did you ever get it working? or did you ultimately switch to this cause I'm considering it

• 7 months later...
On 2/18/2021 at 5:03 PM, duy123a said:

_pnutilityscript.pex 10.6 kB · 212 downloads

Thank you !!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2022 at 3:15 PM, sandmanalfa said:

I'm trying to use this in vr and trying to bind the hotkey to VRIK since moving to my keyboard to press the hotkey is a pain, for some reason the mod wont let me change the hotkeys to the numbers 1-8 on my keyboard since that is what vrik uses, it says that "hotkey1 is already in use". Other mods also tell me this but ask me "Do you want to rewrite?", but not this mod. Probably a programming oversight, is there a way I can fix this myself? I don't know where the scripts are located, I assume inside the BSA?

Did you ever find a fix for this? Same issue

• 2 months later...

Hi, i would like to ask if there is a compatibility patch for "The Amazing World of Bikini Armors (TAWOBA)" mods...

When i use the button to urinate and dressed in a TAWOBA armor, the part of the armor that gets unequipped has nothing to do with the panty....

I don't know how to edit mods so as to find the appropriate armor slot that the panties use at the TAWOBA mod, or how to edit script files in general...

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...