Hello so i have modified a outfit from being female only to work with the Feminized Sissy Sluts mod i have done this using the newest version of blender with nif plugin but no matter what i do i can't get it to work in the fallout new vegas version of bodyslide what i am trying to do is export the changed model as a obj and then import it into Bodyslide so i can change it to a nif but Bodyslide shows up with a error saying unweighted vertices and i know it is something i am doing wrong in blender but this is the first time i have done anything with models so i don't know what to do please if anyone can help that would be great thanks.

p.s sorry for my horrible spelling and punctuation.

15 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Obj don't support skin/bone weights. You can try Fbx ffor export. But in Outfit Studio to make a skin is very easy.

ok so i can now get it to show up in outfit studio using fbx format but it does not have any texture so i can only assume it is a mistake i made in blender. and for making the port in outfit studio i have tried but it always does not look good at all for one reason i use the brush tool to get the shape right but it looks uneven as hell even with mirror mode on and there is bumps all over the outfit when i do so unless you or someone can explain to me how i would go about doing so without it looking like crap that would be great.

Export your mesh as obj from Blender with scaling 1 and axes Y forward and Z up.
In Outfit Studio -> Load Outfit -> choose your Obj.
Then load Reference Body.

If you don't have a reference body for Fallout, then Import a Nif with skin/bone weights (female body nif for example) .
Then right-click on the imported Nif in the list to make it to Reference.

Select your obj in list -> right click -> Copy Bone Weights.

On 7/18/2020 at 4:17 PM, Andy14 said:

Export your mesh as obj from Blender with scaling 1 and axes Y forward and Z up.
In Outfit Studio -> Load Outfit -> choose your Obj.
Then load Reference Body.

If you don't have a reference body for Fallout, then Import a Nif with skin/bone weights (female body nif for example) .
Then right-click on the imported Nif in the list to make it to Reference.

Select your obj in list -> right click -> Copy Bone Weights.

Did that and still complaining about unweighted vertices and as i said earlier it does not do that if i export as FBX but FBX does cause it to looked like two strecthed out blobs and when loaded in geck it crashes it.