i'm having a lot of major problems when installing with MO2 for the 1st time, & for the longest time since i've last set-up from scratch:

1- the game keeps CTD when at loading screen, i have to disable "Wasteland Diary Framework" to enter

2- AAF doesn't show in mcm despite having to change between recent & "suggested" versions

3- i've followed both "Fallout IV for Beginners - V2.03 (ZEX / Fusion Girl / Bodytalk) By Aylis" and "[AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (03/July/2020) By Saya_Scarlett"

is there a way to list the whole load order in MO2?

Find the text file in MO2 called loadorder.txt.  My path is listed below.  Yours may vary depending on where you have MO2 installed.

C:\Modorganizer\Fallout 4\profiles\YourProfileName\loadorder.txt

I have never had problems with Wasteland Dairy Framework.  Usually when you CTD it is because one of your mods is out of date with the game version , you did not install all the required files for the mod, or load order.  I would check that all of the mods you are using are up to date with your game version currently 1.10.163.0.  Physics mods, Looksmenu, or mods containing a .dll file are likely culprits.  Have you had the game running stable?  If it runs stable without Wasteland Dairy then I would read the mod page again about requirements and make sure you have all the needed mods.  Also ensure your load order is correct.  I use LOOT but sometimes manually sort if there is still an issue.  

MO2 has profiles.  I sometimes set up a testing profile to get the game where I want it to be.  I like to get my characters body working first.  Just load those mods needed and go from there.  CBBE, Bodyslide, Physics (If Desired), body/face textures, Looksmenu and other mods for character creation like teeth, hair, etc.  Once the body works move on.  The key is to only load a few mods at a time.  If things become unstable go back to where it was working by disabling mods in MO2.  See if the game will load after Mod disable.  Do this one at a time until you find the problem.

Looks like AAF is at version 139 currently.  I just looked and I have 133.  It had been working fine but I have not played FO4 for the past few weeks.

Don't want to ramble on more because I don't know how much experience you have with MO2.  You may already know what I just said.

my load order is empty, only has the main file & dlc

Wasteland Dairy Framework: i'm not sure but i did set the load according to what they said to put in

so far i'm able to access the aaf seu & violate, but the main problem with violate is the "anims not found".

i remember i could remove the tags in NMM + old files but with mo2 + new files is harder now...

1.png

2.png

also the stages for seu doesn't auto-stage now... what am i missing...

14 hours ago, DerpedPerd said:

3- i've followed both "Fallout IV for Beginners - V2.03 (ZEX / Fusion Girl / Bodytalk) By Aylis" and "[AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (03/July/2020) By Saya_Scarlett"

You should try again on the up to date guide, you have one patch over riding everything AND the guide says not to install one patch at all.

the guide lists what has to over ride what. follow it more closely.

in mo2 the lower things listed in the panels over write the upper things listed.

click that big red triangle at the top too, should give you a starting point to check for errors.

hold your mouse over the red triangles in the lower right panel. it should pop up what masters you are missing.

masters need to be higher in right list so lower things can find them. install what you are missing and/or drag it to the right place in the list

See Pix for example of what murf was describing about missing masters.  You can click on big red triangle with exclamation point icon at top/right of MO2 or hover over the plugin side where you see a smaller warning icon.  If you hover over the line with the warning it will tell you what mod, or master is missing.  I unchecked AzarPonyTail Hairstyles to make an example of what happens.  The mod Young Mama Murphy has a warning icon next to it now because it requires that mod.  The large warning icon upper/right side will list this same info.  You have a lot of missing masters shown in your attached picture.  All the plugins beginning with FPE.  Looks like Family Planning from what I can see.  MO2 should tell you what is missing.  Never enter the game until all those are corrected.  You can also disable the entire mod in question if you don't want to deal with it.  This would make the game playable as least missing master wise.

MissingMasterExample.jpg

On 7/13/2020 at 2:44 PM, DerpedPerd said:

my load order is empty, only has the main file & dlc

Wasteland Dairy Framework: i'm not sure but i did set the load according to what they said to put in

so far i'm able to access the aaf seu & violate, but the main problem with violate is the "anims not found".

i remember i could remove the tags in NMM + old files but with mo2 + new files is harder now...

1.png

2.png

also the stages for seu doesn't auto-stage now... what am i missing...

you need to run Loot or something

because from the looks of it, something in your program messed up the load order of my mods, INVB_WastelandDairy is meant to be an esm(it is still an ESP in the filename) and thus should be above the rest of my mods

while here it is below the others

also FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons should be under FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp

also why do people keep doing this, you only need ONE Impregnation file

also you don't need FPEAddonPack, FPEDogAddon and FPESuperMutantAddon if you are using my More Creatures Mod

also Who Said "i'm not sure but i did set the load according to what they said to put in" because I certainly didn't say that

edit->

Here is the intended load order for this mod

INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
FPE_Impregnation_Both_CBBE.esp (divided into Babies Only, Creatures Only or Both also it doesn't matter about the CBBE vs FG vs JB, they are legacy mods)
FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

you need to run Loot or something

because from the looks of it, something in your program messed up the load order of my mods, INVB_WastelandDairy is meant to be an esm(it is still an ESP in the filename) and thus should be above the rest of my mods

while here it is below the others

also FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons should be under FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp

also why do people keep doing this, you only need ONE Impregnation file

also you don't need FPEAddonPack, FPEDogAddon and FPESuperMutantAddon if you are using my More Creatures Mod

also Who Said "i'm not sure but i did set the load according to what they said to put in" because I certainly didn't say that

edit->

Here is the intended load order for this mod

INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
FPE_Impregnation_Both_CBBE.esp (divided into Babies Only, Creatures Only or Both also it doesn't matter about the CBBE vs FG vs JB, they are legacy mods)
FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp

i'm not doing this purposely just to piss you off,

i'm only looking for help since the directions for these downloads are very complicating & new to me.

especially when i'm not so savvy with mods installation

again i'm sorry to bother you, Invictusblade

I also want to add that AAF will not show up in the MCM menu. AAF uses an ini file. You will need to edit the ini to change any of the AAF settings. You can however switch AAF debugging on and off by reinstalling it as there is an option for this in its fmod installer.

Also don't get discouraged on modding. When you see "Requirements" listed on a mod page, all of those have to be installed and working before installing the new mod. Check each requirement as they may have requirements that have to also be working too.

16 hours ago, murf said:

I also want to add that AAF will not show up in the MCM menu. AAF uses an ini file. You will need to edit the ini to change any of the AAF settings. You can however switch AAF debugging on and off by reinstalling it as there is an option for this in its fmod installer.

Also don't get discouraged on modding. When you see "Requirements" listed on a mod page, all of those have to be installed and working before installing the new mod. Check each requirement as they may have requirements that have to also be working too.

i did, each parts of the mods i would download

but the mods will not tell me which will get conflicted with another.

the moment i saw the numerous out branching requirements, my head shuts down in confusion

even worse is that most mods will not tell the load order, which induces even more migraine

9 hours ago, DerpedPerd said:

i did, each parts of the mods i would download

but the mods will not tell me which will get conflicted with another.

the moment i saw the numerous out branching requirements, my head shuts down in confusion

even worse is that most mods will not tell the load order, which induces even more migraine

As for conflicts, MO2 tries to help with load order, it will show missing masters. Its up to the user to add missing parts and make sure mods all agree. There are tools out there for checking load order but I don't recommend anyone using them until they are well versed in modding... they are not %100 accurate and sometimes cause more harm than good. Checking out a mods thread will usually show any problems folks had getting the mod up and running.

I always try adding new mods one or two at a time. Much easier to see if any problems show up. Very easy to uncheck a box in MO2 and then load a save game from before I added the problem mods.