• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got all 3 files downloaded but I typically use DMM to handle the placing of the files. I've tried to go in and add everything from the folders to their corresponding places in the Data folder, including the .esp's but DMM keeps telling me that the .esp's can't be added when I use the option to "add by file". 

Anybody familiar with DMM and know how to install this mod? I'm missing something simple I'm sure. I'm just not too familiar with the process yet.

Cheers,

TJ

• 1 month later...

Isn't any talented modder willing to pick this mod up? :D I think it is great but it seems to have alot of issues.

If i would be able to mod and program, i would totally pick this up. 

I would update/fix this mod if I had the time and the scripting knowledge to do this. Sadly, i have neither.

Hopefully, one day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't fucking see what's so fucking hard about putting a list of the command code seriously what the fuck its always put help this put help that for fuck sake quit beating around the bug and give us the codes already I'm sick of seeing this shit

wait can't you just tell me the id's?

But then, how you will you ever learn to troubleshoot for yourself? :D

Think of it as tough love :)

this is what I'm talking about quit being a faggot and give us the codes

I can't fucking see what's so fucking hard about putting a list of the command code seriously what the fuck its always put help this put help that for fuck sake quit beating around the bug and give us the codes already I'm sick of seeing this shit

wait can't you just tell me the id's?

But then, how you will you ever learn to troubleshoot for yourself? :D

Think of it as tough love :)

this is what I'm talking about quit being a faggot and give us the codes

Just open it up in TES5edit. Should be super simple to find codes. As I can't give you the codes as they would be different for everyone depending on your load order. I don't even have the mod installed so even if I did I couldn't give them to you.

OR

simply, open up the console window in Skyrim and search "DK" or "Dark knight", or "Paladin"

• 1 month later...

Only problem I have with this mod is the fact that once its installed, and I searched for the tomes, and used them, i tried to actually use them. It doesnt have a R or L for left/rightclick, and this is annoying because since i have the spells, i can't actually cast them. Meaning not only do i have the spells, but it won't let me transform. And the armors and gauntlets say "added" once done so via commands, but not into invo. Guessing since they're not accessible unless in the form? Either way..

Problem: Once I got the spells via consol commands (Added the tomes themselves, then learned them from invo), I go to equip them, and then use, and it won't let me cast them, at all. Unless I'm missing something? I can also add the shields and weapons just fine...So idk whats wrong. DX

Ok, new problem: Once I transform, I'm good, everything is fine, but right when that timer hits 0, I CTD, and idk whats wrong. I have all 3 different files to download, so whats wrong? DX

Help? :C

Edited by Diabolic Edge
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I've used this mod before but didn't really like it as it's a transformation. Would it be possible to get just the dark knight armor and nothing else, so that I could equip it like any other armor?

I second this, I'm more interested in the armors than in the scripted transformation. Would the mod continue to work if I was to simply remove all script files ?