can you upload a file that contains the armor for the dark paladin? many people wants the armor instead of the transformation. thanks alot.

The whole idea of the mod is for an armor transformation... If you REALLY want just the armor then just make a small little mod your self. Same goes for those "Many people" who wants just the armor. I say this since there's  a million other armor sets out there. 

When i try to enter the Bannered Mare the game Crashes. Is there a Solution?

Check to see if you have conflicts, and all the requirements met. 

The usual requirements are : Updated Game, SKSE, and on some cases the Legal game(don't know why)

The usual requirements are : Updated Game, SKSE, and on some cases the Legal game(don't know why)

Pirated Skyrim games usually have more unstable codes resulting from them being cracked. And it's just plain illegal, would you walk into a game store and just grab a 60$ game and just walk out with it? Probably not. Which is why mod authors do not provide any support whatsoever if they suspect or know if the person seeking help has a pirated game.

But on the other note.

If you guys are requesting separate armor parts, just make them yourself. I don't have the time nor the will to do these requests considering THIS IS NOT MY MOD. The creation kit is not a difficult tool to use especially since there's already a model to base the set off of.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just want to know, how can I have both of the power, I mean dark knight transformation and paladin transformation, because I saw a video on youtube, that person learn both of the spell, is anyone know how to do it. Another question, I use the this mod why I can not use the console command to add the shield/spell/weapon of the dark knight and paladin?

I`m waiting online~~~~~~

I just want to know, how can I have both of the power, I mean dark knight transformation and paladin transformation, because I saw a video on youtube, that person learn both of the spell, is anyone know how to do it. Another question, I use the this mod why I can not use the console command to add the shield/spell/weapon of the dark knight and paladin?

I`m waiting online~~~~~~

Just use the console the get both spells.

just type in console

help "dark" for dark knight

help "paladin" for pally

I`m waiting online~~~~~~

Just use the console the get both spells.

just type in console

help "dark" for dark knight

help "paladin" for pally

I try, but it show item not found for parameter objectID

compiled script not saved

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I really want this mod to work, I've been looking through the comments to the problems i'm having with it and i can't seem to find a fix, The problem i'm having is when i enter the place where the mystery stranger is he's actually there for me and im able to talk to him. But he doesn't give me a quest he asks me to murder someone in the dialog but it doesn't say who you can't hear his voice. I also tried opening the console command and typing in help paladin and dark and putting the spell tomes in but the console says invalid command even thoe i've typed it in correctly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK When i enter the bannered mare the game crashes, when i use the console command help dark or help "dark knight" no spell or book by the name appears.

Can someone tell me the name of the guy so i can summon him by console command. I tried both esp files the 4beta and 2fix but separately. Do i need to activate them both?

OK When i enter the bannered mare the game crashes, when i use the console command help dark or help "dark knight" no spell or book by the name appears.

Can someone tell me the name of the guy so i can summon him by console command. I tried both esp files the 4beta and 2fix but separately. Do i need to activate them both?

Does the game crash every single time you enter?

Hm there shouldn't be any crashes since it's just a simple male npc wearing some robes.

If you want to try and summon him by command I believe his name was "mysterious stranger" or "stranger" something like that.

If you want to know the absolute names for the npcs and spells just open them up in TES5edit and look there.

Yea you need to activate both esp's.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i got a little problem, the mysterious stranger never show up in the bannerd mare, i tried to type help "mysterious stranger" but nothing, i tried to look for the id, and still  nothing, can someone help me?

Save and re-enter the bannered mare a few times. He'll show up.

If not, just look up his ID in TES5edit and through there you can find the name and ID.

Or just use console to get the books to learn the trans.

i got a little problem, the mysterious stranger never show up in the bannerd mare, i tried to type help "mysterious stranger" but nothing, i tried to look for the id, and still  nothing, can someone help me?

If not, just look up his ID in TES5edit and through there you can find the name and ID.

i tried that it didn't worked... i looked for the id but was nothing about paladin or dark knight or mysterious stranger

wait can't you just tell me the id's?

• 2 weeks later...

wait can't you just tell me the id's?

But then, how you will you ever learn to troubleshoot for yourself? :D

Think of it as tough love :)

ok luckly i found the mysterious stranger but now he doesn't answers me he just says:  huh? need something? what do you need?