On 11/16/2020 at 12:23 AM, procian said:

Yes I have them...really nice anims :)

On 12/4/2020 at 2:42 PM, Sineadtanibata76 said:

Thank you. You improve with each new set wonderful.

thanks, and thank you for replying for me, I haven't check my comment in a very long time, so thanks 

☺️

On 12/19/2020 at 10:03 PM, Sylrys said:

first : awsome work great fluidity , movement and some variables during each stage amazing work you are very near mike24 or kikichain quality and thus im wondering wtf are you in section "animation/other" and not just on "ww animation" ? i stuble on your work by pure random luck . lot of people will never see your work in that section

it is because I didn't know I am in that sections, i wasn't really paying attention when i first uploaded the file, and accidentally pick the animation/other, instead of the animations/ wicked whims, i tried to edit the category but i didn't think it worked so i guess i'm stuck here in the other section, LOL

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Carrottt said:

What packs do you need for this to work? I've done all I can to make sure i downloaded this properly and it still says I have no animations downloaded 

Did you unzip it before putting it in your mod folder?

@Artmiel, thanks for another amazing looking update. I can't wait to try these ones out. Keep up the great work!

?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 4:53 AM, GreyMouse said:

Thanks for the update and happy new year, Artmiel!

?

On 1/9/2021 at 1:22 AM, MERU the Succubus said:

The animations look great! Happy New Year!

Ooo Geesh im soo late for this but Happy incredibly late New Year to you too!! ?

and thanks for helping me out grey, i really appreciate it ?

On 1/17/2021 at 10:28 PM, AW0L said:

You are making wonderful animations, have you ever tried adding the cherry pie cum mesh? it would become perfect, like masterpiece animations. Keep up the good work and thank you so much

I dm cherrypie a while back asking permission to use his cum mesh in my animation but he hasnt replied yet,?

so im not sure how things works on LL but better have his permission first before i actually use it...

5 minutes ago, Artmiel said:

I dm cherrypie a while back asking permission to use his cum mesh in my animation but he hasnt replied yet,?

so im not sure how things works on LL but better have his permission first before i actually use it...

I think you're ok to use it. A whole handful of other animators are using it, so you are probably good to go. You could always check with @GreyNayaor @Anarcis. They seem to check their messages a bit more frequently to see what they say since they use the mesh too. And thanks for the last update with the yoga mat! Keep up the great work!

?

Just checked out your animations. I have to say first thank you so much for making actual sex animations! I don't understand what's with all of the romance and teasing stuff lately but too many people are doing it and now it's like NO ONE is focusing on actual sex. It's nice to have an animator who is doing some real sex animations. Please keep doing what you're doing. You just won yourself a new fan!

To piggy-back off of what GreyMouse said, yes, I agree you should use the Cum Mesh.

Thanks for the update Artmiel!

8 hours ago, Uusxx said:

Just checked out your animations. I have to say first thank you so much for making actual sex animations! I don't understand what's with all of the romance and teasing stuff lately but too many people are doing it and now it's like NO ONE is focusing on actual sex. It's nice to have an animator who is doing some real sex animations. Please keep doing what you're doing. You just won yourself a new fan!

To piggy-back off of what GreyMouse said, yes, I agree you should use the Cum Mesh.

this is a strange saying since we have are thousands of sex animations of all sorts but only a few animators such as GreyNaya, e404p, Motherlodesims doing a real high quality teasings and even they have this number much lower than the total number of their sex animations. Mike24 and oooLala making a huge number of amazing sex animations. Wild guy focuses on splendid realistic sex animations so I don't understand what you're complaining about. I would say that there is less romance than anything else ?.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:04 AM, Shellty_ said:

Thanks for the update Artmiel!

this is a strange saying since we have are thousands of sex animations of all sorts but only a few animators such as GreyNaya, e404p, Motherlodesims doing a real high quality teasings and even they have this number much lower than the total number of their sex animations. Mike24 and oooLala making a huge number of amazing sex animations. Wild guy focuses on splendid realistic sex animations so I don't understand what you're complaining about. I would say that there is less romance than anything else ?.

I understand that's how you feel. I was simply complimenting this new animator. Thanks again Artmiel. You're doing an amazing job! ??

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Cyanide_Freak666 said:

Hey there! I was just wondering if I need to do anything with the file since its a rar file instead of a package file?

Unzip the file. It always has to be in package format. Get yourself something like 7Zip or Winzip, or Keka if you're on a Mac.

?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently doing a run-through of my installed animations, in order to properly disable any janky, distasteful, or out of place ones, and I have to say...not one of your animations makes it into that list. Holy shit. Usually I can point out at least one bad animation (subjectively or technically) within an animator's work, but I've loved every last one of yours. Not just that, but you also (as others have mentioned) have full sets...that in and of itself requires a standing ovation, given the sheer number of singular animations I have to go through manually in order to properly give the orphaned ones their due (some are quite good). When I'm too lazy or short on time to do the aforementioned, I have my mainstay sequences I default to, and all of yours have made that list. Every. Last. One.

I'm speechless.

These are beautiful.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...