Artmiel Animations

View File

What's up People,

I'm Creating animation for the  WickedWhims  mod

Hope y'all like it. ?

If you like my work and want to support my work you can join my PATREON

you can also get early access to my animation over there.

installation guide :

• Make sure you have Turbrodriver's   Wicked Whims  installed.
  • Extract/unpack the file.
  • Place the .package file in your Sims 4's mod folder.

Animation List:

Spoiler

Solo

• Dirty Art                                      F                   [ 3 Stages ]        Easel

Couple

• Late Night Cramming                 MF              [  4 Stages ]        Desk
  • Couple Doing Couple Things     MF              [  4 Stages ]         Double Bed
  • Enjoy The ride                            MF              [  4 Stages ]         Double Bed
  • Quickie                                       MF              [  3 Stages ]         Double Bed
  • Slow And Steady                        MF             [  5 Stages ]          Double Bed
  • Pleasure Her                               MF             [  5 Stages ]          Double Bed
  • Helping Hand                             FF              [  5 Stages ]          Double Bed
  • Uuu She's Kinky                         MF             [  5 Stages ]          Double Bed
  • Some Quality Time                     FF              [  5 Stages ]          Sofa
  • Sofa Fun                                    MF              [  5 Stages ]          Sofa
  • Use That D                                MF              [  5 Stages ]          Sofa
  • After Meal Treat                        MF              [  5 Stages ]          Dining Table
  • Enjoying The View                     MF             [  5 Stages ]           Lounge Chair
  • Last Call                                     MF             [  5 Stages ]           Bar
  • Workout Motivation                  MF             [  5 Stages ]           Workout Machine
  • Achieve Zen                              MF              [  5 Stages ]           Floor/Beach Towel/Yoga Mat
  • Hot And Steamy                       MF              [  4 Stages ]           Hot Tub
  • Make Her Cum                         MF               [ 3 Stages ]            Sofa
  • Shower Bang                            MF               [ 5 Stages ]            Shower
  • Flip Her All Around                  MF                [ 5 Stages ]            Sofa
  • Pleasure Him                           MF                [ 4 Stages ]            Double Bed
  • Pound That Ass                       MF                [ 5 Stages ]            Sofa
  • Visiting The Office                  MF                [ 5 Stages ]            Desk
  • Lets Messed Up The Bed        MF                [ 4 Stages ]            Double Bed

Threesome

• Party Of Three                         MFF            [  5 Stages ]           Dining Table
  • It's A Party                               MFF            [  5 Stages ]           Double Bed
  • Share His D                             MFF            [  5 Stages ]            Sofa
  • 2N1                                         MMF          [  5 Stages ]           Sofa
  • Show'em The Rope                 MFF           [ 5 Stages ]            Sofa

Foursome

• Swingers Party                      MFMF         [ 5 Stages ]            Sofa

Just now, RDA said:

It's always nice to see new people trying animation. Honestly it's a good start. Keep it up.

Just now, gatorjr said:

Good enough for me to download, and I'm a little picky about my animations. Keep at it, this is a very promising start.

Thanks! I'll keep at it.

1 hour ago, _gamerchick_ said:

I am not seeing the animations after downloading, is there something im missing for this to work...?

I don't think so, it's just normal animations, doesn't need any other mods, beside wicked whims that is, maybe try updating your wicked whims version,

What version are you on?

1 hour ago, Artmiel said:

I don't think so, it's just normal animations, doesn't need any other mods, beside wicked whims that is, maybe try updating your wicked whims version,

What version are you on?

i am not sure, i update it last month, sorry  i didnt mean to post twice i just noticed that

1 minute ago, _gamerchick_ said:

i am not sure, i update it last month, sorry  i didnt mean to post twice i just noticed that

It's all good, maybe try update it,see if it work, because I honestly don't know why it didn't show up. ? does it at least showing up on your custom content list

36 minutes ago, Artmiel said:

It's all good, maybe try update it,see if it work, because I honestly don't know why it didn't show up. ? does it at least showing up on your custom content list

I am at a loss lol, i updated it and its not showing for some odd reason ?‍♀️

2 hours ago, _gamerchick_ said:

I am at a loss lol, i updated it and its not showing for some odd reason ?‍♀️

Well poop, just check the the file again and everything seems good, maybe my mods conflict with yours or something, stupid question : you did installed it correctly right? like extract the zip put it in your mod folder, 1 folder deep not 2, if you did then maybe there's mod conflict, let me do some more research. 

23 minutes ago, Artmiel said:

Well poop, just check the the file again and everything seems good, maybe my mods conflict with yours or something, stupid question : you did installed it correctly right? like extract the zip put it in your mod folder, 1 folder deep not 2, if you did then maybe there's mod conflict, let me do some more research. 

yeah i installed everything like usual, I removed all my mod's and tried again and nothing ... I might be missing other stuff packs/expansions for it to work... other than that i dont know why its not showing up lol 

1 hour ago, _gamerchick_ said:

yeah i installed everything like usual, I removed all my mod's and tried again and nothing ... I might be missing other stuff packs/expansions for it to work... other than that i dont know why its not showing up lol 

Daaang, I forgot about the stuff pack,

If I remove the thing that came from the stuff pack and replaced it with the base game one do you mind testing it?

12 hours ago, Artmiel said:

Daaang, I forgot about the stuff pack,

If I remove the thing that came from the stuff pack and replaced it with the base game one do you mind testing it?

sure, if it works base game i might be able to, i am slowly building my way to getting the whole stuff packs/expansions ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm loving the fact that we have a creator that is actually giving us full stages from start to finish. Other animators started out doing full sequence including climax, but now their animations are all over the place. I guess the saying, Money changes a person holds true. Keep up the awesome work.