• 2 weeks later...

Somehow, your animations are the only pack so far I have found that could override the custom animation playlist of WW. When I placed multi different sets of animation into a custom playlist, they would played until the end or when reaching the climax anim. But, your animation will just jump out of order at end with its climax anims only. Weird 

15 hours ago, labomba2 said:

Somehow, your animations are the only pack so far I have found that could override the custom animation playlist of WW. When I placed multi different sets of animation into a custom playlist, they would played until the end or when reaching the climax anim. But, your animation will just jump out of order at end with its climax anims only. Weird 

First thing first I want to thank you that you brought this to my attention i would never know that my pack has this problem if you didn't tell me, i never use playlist to the point that i forget its even there, ? just uploaded a new file that should get rid of the problem, 
thanks again by the way, i appreciate it.  ??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the new update. I really like how your animations look. Take your time and keep up the quality. Just a bit of advice or whatever, maybe add the date of when you update your animations to your title. That way folks now when you have updated and it will make it easier for others to know that it is time to grab an update. Just a little something to consider. Again, thanks for making these animations, please keep up the quality, Artmiel!

?

On 10/27/2020 at 12:28 AM, GreyMouse said:

Thanks for the new update. I really like how your animations look. Take your time and keep up the quality. Just a bit of advice or whatever, maybe add the date of when you update your animations to your title. That way folks now when you have updated and it will make it easier for others to know that it is time to grab an update. Just a little something to consider. Again, thanks for making these animations, please keep up the quality, Artmiel!

?

Yeah I've been meaning to do that but I keep forgetting to do it, ?
thanks for reminding me, and I usually update my animation every 2 weeks FYI.

53 minutes ago, Artmiel said:

Yeah I've been meaning to do that but I keep forgetting to do it, ?
thanks for reminding me, and I usually update my animation every 2 weeks FYI.

No problems! Like I said, it was a suggestion and I know about forgetting stuff. It happens to me alllll the time. And thanks, I'll try to remember about your schedule of updating. Keep up the good work because your animations are really nice.

?

On 7/25/2020 at 11:21 AM, Country_Boy said:

I'm loving the fact that we have a creator that is actually giving us full stages from start to finish. Other animators started out doing full sequence including climax, but now their animations are all over the place. I guess the saying, Money changes a person holds true. Keep up the awesome work.

This is so true. While these animators do make good work, I often find unfinished or unexplored stages in their packs. Motherlode is an example. Not to bash, I do love his work, but I've noticed it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

first : awsome work great fluidity , movement and some variables during each stage amazing work you are very near mike24 or kikichain quality and thus im wondering wtf are you in section "animation/other" and not just on "ww animation" ? i stuble on your work by pure random luck . lot of people will never see your work in that section