Sims Rebuilding Revolution

Sims Rebuilding Revolution

View File

622531461_PatreonBanners.png.2f4c0045df5f43b7098f23874ae7a6b9.png

In this MEGA POST you will find everything I've built and released. Releases will always be first on PATREON for supporters and a few days later for the public. If you want to check more photos/screenshots or get individual lot files for full neighborhood releases follow the link on each title. 

Recommended Mods for all builds: 

Download Instructions for all builds

Spoiler

711998213_DownloadInstructions.png.2ab6eeada14b37af7748816c03a8d212.png740696459_DownloadInstructions.png.3df99dc604530b1a6cd36d142275d45b.png

ALL LOTS ARE INTENDED FOR ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE GAME UPDATED TO THE LATEST PATCH

1.png.a18c5bf344ed1425773648be7eb13482.png

Liberty Avenue - Complete Neighborhood

Parkview High School

The Slums

The Night District 

The Old Train Station 

The Old Penelope Motel 

The Court 

Rock & Steel Gym 

The Clock Mall

Reclaimed Factory 1 - The Industrial Bar 

Reclaimed Factory 2 - TheClub 

Muttsworth Orphanage 

Reclaimed Factory 3 - Community Space 

2.png.636970eab4549c5414b360d03a2781cf.png

Abandoned Bedrock - Complete Neighborhood

Spoiler

These buildings have been moved to Willow Creek now! Check the patreon for more news

Acquisition Butte - Complete Neighborhood 

LA CASITA 

483813671_RoadMapBanners.png.ee4652284c1d6673e70dfecec83ac957.png

Pastel Lane 

5.png.0bef9423922732ae5321347738ead6de.png

Food Truck Park 

Military Outpost 

4.png.c5feadf1cca8a5c3451d04c668561051.png

Starlight Boulevard part 1 
Starlight Boulevard part 2  

Starlet Duplex Complex 

6.png.6eccf691caa631b163baed53e7e4693f.png

Realm of Magic: Light vs Dark  

1214061437_RoadMapBanners.png.e879ce68f388cb3dc7becbc3429308da.png

Von Straud Mausoleum  

3.png.5b96b50810fd63ea87c1994472052d03.png

The Kuln - Prison for Humans

Human Storage 2A and 2B 

Big Al's Hidden Bar NEW RELEASE!

904675276_BigAlsBarCulp20-Room-591x394.png.db16243ee97aca778d62c9793414ea39.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/01/2020
  • Category
  • Requires

1 hour ago, YaBoiSkinnyPen15 said:

So does this empty out all the lots or add more?

These are lots you place on empty spots or  to replace what's already there. Once I'm done with an entire world then I'll gladly share a save with all of them already placed, but there's still many to go XD

If you need a completely empty worlds here's my Empty Worlds save (note that EVERYTHING is gone on this save, there won't be any builds at all) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Im having trouble with mod. I can't place it from my gallery bc it says that i dont have up to date version, but with other mods it just needed to type command. Do I have to need all recomended mods or do i have to type more commands ? (sorry for bad english) (with command bb.moveobjects it still dont work)

6 hours ago, koso1232 said:

Hi. Im having trouble with mod. I can't place it from my gallery bc it says that i dont have up to date version, but with other mods it just needed to type command. Do I have to need all recomended mods or do i have to type more commands ? (sorry for bad english) (with command bb.moveobjects it still dont work)

The recommended mods are recommended, they are not necessary. What happens is you need an updated ORIGINAL copy of the game to play. So open Origin and update it! If you don't have a particular pack that object will not show up, but you can replace it with others. 

2 hours ago, Savvie622 said:

with regards to the night terrors, when I place them they loose the demon head and coloured body covering is this correct as I cant see them in CAS. many thanks

There's a folder inside the .zip that's called MODS, those go in the Mods folder, while the other files go in the TRAY. Don't put the mods folder in the tray. 

https://levelskip.com/simulation/Sims-4-Mods-Installation-How-Troubleshooting#:~:text=To do this%2C go to,be there and working perfectly!

Hi, quick question, which expansion packs did you use to build these?

I loaded Liberty Ave and the train is missing cars and the track.

Also the School is missing all its toilets, exterior and some other bits.

There maybe more, but not sure.

I am hoping you didn't use not all of them because even with the current sale, I can only (responsibly) afford maybe one or two.  I currently have city living and work.

Thanks.

PS. despite my issues, I really like your work.

1 hour ago, 1onedeath2 said:

Hi, quick question, which expansion packs did you use to build these?

I loaded Liberty Ave and the train is missing cars and the track.

Also the School is missing all its toilets, exterior and some other bits.

There maybe more, but not sure.

I am hoping you didn't use not all of them because even with the current sale, I can only (responsibly) afford maybe one or two.  I currently have city living and work.

Thanks.

PS. despite my issues, I really like your work.

Thanks for liking it! Sadly I have no idea which packs I use. There are thousands of objects in each build so I can't keep track. I have all the packs but from what you're saying it looks like you're missing Eco Lifestyle and Discover University mostly.

4 hours ago, Talkatar said:

Oasis Springs Bar is missing the toilet like theres not even a room so cant use it as a bar along with some floating objects on the second floor

dfgdfgfdgdfg.png

yup that means you're missing some packs. I think it was the StrangerVille bar in this location but I don't remember for certain. Just use another bar and use the things as guidelines where to add it. 

1 hour ago, Val2020 said:

yup that means you're missing some packs. I think it was the StrangerVille bar in this location but I don't remember for certain. Just use another bar and use the things as guidelines where to add it. 

Weird i have strangerville, i had to put it manually  have you not done the bathroom yet or have you and its just bugged for me?

17 minutes ago, Talkatar said:

Weird i have strangerville, i had to put it manually  have you not done the bathroom yet or have you and its just bugged for me?

I complete everything before releasing the lots, playing through the locations to make sure everything works. In that lot there is a public bathroom on the outside, next to the containers. Did you use bb.moveobjects before placing the lot? That could also be the reason objects don't show up

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hejsasa said:

Total newbie, but where do I find the Night Terrors in-game? How do i place them? Awesome work, btw :)

Thanks. It's just like with lots, on the gallery search for households, including custom content and they should be there if you downloaded and installed properly ?

8 hours ago, crazyjoery said:

how to turn the liberty ave bar and flats into actual functional appartments? right now its just a residential lot with lots of room for a household. but i would love to turn it into a functional apartment block if possible

This mod can help https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175385330458/more-buyable-venues-and-new-venue-types-this/amp

If not you can use the roommates feature from Discover University and give an apartment to each roommate.