Sims Rebuilding Revolution

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Fafat said:

hello sir nice mods , btw how do i make the prison crowded , my prison is empty as hell XD

Not a sir.

Prison is residential. Make up some ruffians and stick them there. Use mcc to add more people to the household and add some guards ;)

Hi, so you removed the night terrors from the current version of this post; I still have them since I downloaded, they're in my gallery etc

But I remember originally you had a little description of setting them up to be like a gang that hangs out at a particular lot, and I wondered if you could recap that? Thx

I am LOVING these lots you've made! I do have a quick question, though. You mention in the download instructions that several of your lots are meant to be used with Zerbu's Go to School and Turbo Careers mods, but they're not linked or even mentioned in the recommended mods section. Is there any reason for that? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, it just struck me as kind of odd.

10 hours ago, rockharddino said:

I am LOVING these lots you've made! I do have a quick question, though. You mention in the download instructions that several of your lots are meant to be used with Zerbu's Go to School and Turbo Careers mods, but they're not linked or even mentioned in the recommended mods section. Is there any reason for that? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, it just struck me as kind of odd.

they are linked in the individual patreon posts which use them! ;)  Here it is just in case Zerbu (tumblr.com) 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LueRV said:

how does the littlemssam's live in business work?

do you make the lots a residential lot with the live in business as a lot trait?

Exactly. Residential lot, add the live in trait for the kind of business you want and in the front door click to open/close. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...