The Seamstress Guild 2.0

View File

READ THIS FIRST

Before downloading you should know this;

This mod makes changes to the following vanilla quests;

Maul's Dialouge "Quest" (DialougeRiftenMaul)

A chance Arrangement (TG00)

Taking Care Of Buiseness (TG01)

Dampened Spirits (TG03)

Any mod that does the same is a potential conflict

DO NOT USE THIS MOD WITH YOUR FAVOURITE SAVE

Updated to 1.0.7 - Last (and final) update

Details at the bottom. Note that you might have to restart from a save from before you installed this mod for some of the changes to take effect.

1.0.7 This will be the last update to feature any new content.

A big thanks to everyone who has helped out with bug testing this mod.

This last updates let's you set up Timbles store at the bunkhouse after completing "Extra Extra" and "Meet the Harlots". It's a relativly short and straight foward quest, just follow the map markers and journal entries. Once her store is open she will attend it between 6pm and midnight, but the player can trade with her at any time.

I've also added a new walktrough that should cover this, and all previous quests. Consult it if you are having troubles figuring out what you are supposed to do in order to progress.

Also, it has come to my attention that some player might have troubles getting Ysoldas "favor" quest to start. In the walktroughs last page there is some advice on the matter. If that still don't help you, you can try the "no favor patch" in the dowload section (see "files and requirments" for details).

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the mod.

THE SEAMSTRESS GUILD 2.0

Introduction

This is a reworked version of my older Seamstress Guild mod ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9620-the-seamstress-guild-vanilla-edition/). It adds a series of quest to open and manage your own brothel in Riften, in a somewhat lore friendly way. It also includes a few clothing item I converted from the witcher 2 (can be bought from "Timble" at Haelgas bunhouse). Please note that these are what I would call "quick and dirty" conversions, so don't expect to much. However, I have included the boydslides files (note that ring/amulet asset do not have sliders, mostly add their boydslide files as a modders resource). I will upload these items as a seperat mod later (Link at the bottom).

A few thing that can be good to know:

1. The mod should add a "letter from a friend" in your inventory at startup. I would do a quick save/quick load before reading it, as skyrim seems to need that for all the quest to be set up properly.

2.This offers two "routes" for opening up your brothel, one "indipendent" and one "Thief Guild" related. If you don't intend to join the thief guild, talk to either Haelga or Keerava once you get to Riften. It you intend to join the Thief Guild, talk to Maul and proceed from there. (for detalis, see the "Walktrough" in download section). You can, sort of, alternate between the two to a degree.

3.This is mainly written from the perspetive of a female player and new save. Dialouge might be a bit off if Male/old save.

4.This mod add's no "sex" content on it's own, but rather is ment to be a "companion" mod for other prostitution mods, mainly radiant prostitution.

5.If you are using sexlab solutions and going the thief guild route, I advice you to only go with the "sex" option for Maul.

Recommended but not required mods

Radiant prostitution (for PC prostitution)

TDF prostitution (For NPC (auto) prostitution)

EEF (For NPC customisation and inventory managment)

Files and requierments

Main file:

The Seamstress Guild 2.0 (Main mod, requires SKSE and "Fuz Ro D-oh")

http://skse.silverlock.org/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884?tab=description

Optional file:

The Seamstress Guild 2.0 - No Favor Patch

If you cant get Ysoldas "favor" quest (finding her a mammoth tusk) to start, you can try downloading this "patch". install it after you installed the main file and overwright when asked. I advise you take a look as the walktrough first thou. On the last page there is some advice on the subject.

The Seamstress Guild Whore Tattoos (Optional mod with some tattoo overlays I made, requires racemenu)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?tab=description

Known Bugs

Theres a wardrobe in the bathing area that refuses to go away no matter what I do in the creation kit, at least for me. Use the console to disable it or learn to live with it.

Seamstress Fashion Mod:

Permissions

I only have 2 conditions; credit the people I credited and no monetization.

Credits

Lor Modders' Resources AND The Witcher 3 Mega Resource Pack by LorSakyamuni

AND
                                                    CD Project Red
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84433
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77097?tab=description

Resources for modders by Runspect
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26132?tab=files

Modder's Resource Pack - The Witcher Extension by Oaristys
                         AND
                 CD Project Red
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68755?tab=description

Liam's Blank Signs Texture Resource by LWatson95
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93613/?tab=description

Tapestries by RoboBirdie
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94826?tab=description

KS Hairdos - Renewal by Kalilies
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311

Phitt's Morrowind Style Lanterns by Tamira
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59977?tab=description

Jokerine's Misc Resources by Jokerine
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/801/?tab=description

Mikey
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73852?tab=description

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/27/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, "Fuz Ro D-oh"
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Indeed, there can't be enough mods of this type :classic_happy:

And I tookk a quick look through your ressources... and discovered an interesting one that went unnoticed so far. Useful for my own works in the CK :angel:

Very nice! My favorite brothel mod seems to get even better.

I started a quick playthrough. The quest for getting the bunkhouse stucks at stage 10, i moved on with the console to stage 11 and than 20 and everythings running fine.

I hired the hostess, get the guild-amulett, but i dont have new dialogues with Ysolda in the bunkhouse. End of content?

1 hour ago, mogon said:

Very nice! My favorite brothel mod seems to get even better.

I started a quick playthrough. The quest for getting the bunkhouse stucks at stage 10, i moved on with the console to stage 11 and than 20 and everythings running fine.

I hired the hostess, get the guild-amulett, but i dont have new dialogues with Ysolda in the bunkhouse. End of content?

Thanks for the bug report, I hade set up the conditions wrong. Should work in the new update.

And yes, Ysolda moving to the bunkhouse is end of content for now.

20 hours ago, worik said:

Indeed, there can't be enough mods of this type :classic_happy:

And I tookk a quick look through your ressources... and discovered an interesting one that went unnoticed so far. Useful for my own works in the CK :angel:

May I ask what resource? Very qurious now.

17 minutes ago, Skottorp said:

May I ask what resource? Very qurious now.

The major part of the others were already on my todo list or already used.

But that one slipped through my search.

Especially the ships (needed for a harbour) and the garden stuff (needed for a herbalist) caught my eye :classic_shy:

37 minutes ago, danta said:

The quest a chance arrangement is getting the the way . The option to talk to him is not showing up 

Are you talking about Brynjolf? If so, did you talk to Maul first? You have to persuade/bribe Maul and the pick the Seamstress guild option. If you do the "Seamstress whitout a needle" quest should update and tell you to go find brynjolf in the market.

35 minutes ago, mogon said:

With the new version the dialogues running smooth and fine - but Ysolda doesn't show up in the Bunkhouse in the end. 

Strange. I did a quick test on my end and it seems to work fine. Did you go back to an older save from before you downloaded this mod? Might have to for the quests to update.

Also, simply using the console to "setstage ssg_q04hostess 200" won't work, the new quest that handles Ysolda's move to Riften hinges on you talking to Madam Palm at the end of the quest. Try "setstage ssg_q04hostess 20" and the Talk to Madam Palm and Ysolda should turn up at the Bunkhouse.

If neither of the above solves things let me know.

5 hours ago, worik said:

The major part of the others were already on my todo list or already used.

But that one slipped through my search.

Especially the ships (needed for a harbour) and the garden stuff (needed for a herbalist) caught my eye :classic_shy:

Well, I'm always glad to help fellow  modder. Even if just by coincidens ?

4 hours ago, Skottorp said:

Are you talking about Brynjolf? If so, did you talk to Maul first? You have to persuade/bribe Maul and the pick the Seamstress guild option. If you do the "Seamstress whitout a needle" quest should update and tell you to go find brynjolf in the market.

Yep i did talk to maul . After that I went to brybjolf and  got no options to continue 

29 minutes ago, danta said:

Yep i did talk to maul . After that I went to brybjolf and  got no options to continue 

Ok. I ran trough the quest on my end and it all worked as intended. Just so we are clear; my mod just makes a few dialouge changes during the "chance arrangment" quest, but it dosn't actually change how the quest runs (you still have to nick Madesi's and put it in Brand-Shei's pocket etc.). It's mostly ment as an excuse to join the Thief Guild. If things are working as they are supposed the "Seamstress Without a needle" journal entry should say something like "Brynjolf promised to introduce me to Madam Palm if I help him out. I should play along for now". Afterwards he tells you to find him at the ragged flagon wich is where you find the Madam. Once you talk to her the "Seamstress without a needle" should be complete.

If that dosn't work, let me now and I'll take a closer look tomorrow and see if I missed any files in the upload.

Hi, i have played with the original SSG for a while now with no issues, but have identified a few of things with the new version.

1. this version of SSG overwrites three files also used by Thieves Guild for the Good Guys, which is part of my mod list and bypasses the forcegreet by Brynjolf etc so players can start the thieves guild quests when they are ready.

the files are QF_TG00_00021556.pex and psc, QFF_TG01_0001F326.pex and psc, and QF_TG03_0002154F.pex and psc.

this breaks that mod when these files are overwritten

2. could you please identify version number in the download section. ie change it to something that tells us what version is uploaded ie current would be something like TheSeamstressGuild2.0-v1.02 as an example.

3. does the ESP really need to have 2.0 as it would be much easier if you just called it theseamstressguild.esp and let it overwrite the old version.

4. with all the TIF_ files it would be nice if they were identifiable better, ie rename to SSG_tif. not a big deal but when I have 248 mods loaded i also have 11,980 scripts in the scripts folder.

Please consider if you really need to change the thieves guild scripts. it would be fine if you added dialogue options, without affecting the scripts.

at this time i will not use SSG2.0 unless this issue can be addressed. I have reverted back to SSG1.08 which is quite stable in my mod load order and still fun to play.

6 hours ago, Maddac said:

Hi, i have played with the original SSG for a while now with no issues, but have identified a few of things with the new version.

1. this version of SSG overwrites three files also used by Thieves Guild for the Good Guys, which is part of my mod list and bypasses the forcegreet by Brynjolf etc so players can start the thieves guild quests when they are ready.

the files are QF_TG00_00021556.pex and psc, QFF_TG01_0001F326.pex and psc, and QF_TG03_0002154F.pex and psc.

this breaks that mod when these files are overwritten

2. could you please identify version number in the download section. ie change it to something that tells us what version is uploaded ie current would be something like TheSeamstressGuild2.0-v1.02 as an example.

3. does the ESP really need to have 2.0 as it would be much easier if you just called it theseamstressguild.esp and let it overwrite the old version.

4. with all the TIF_ files it would be nice if they were identifiable better, ie rename to SSG_tif. not a big deal but when I have 248 mods loaded i also have 11,980 scripts in the scripts folder.

1.Unfortunally I'm not sure this will happen as those script changes makes my quest progress. Don't get me wrong, I want my mod to be as compatable as possible, but right now I want to get the rest of the quest finished as I'm somewhat pressed for time. I might do a second pass later and see if i can figure out a workaround that dosen't require messing with vanilla scripts (I have an idea that might work).

2.Will do that from here on out.

3.It's not meant to be an upgrade, but a standalone. Only have one of them installed at the same time.

4.Good idea, would certanly make it alot easier to be sure I packed the right files. Will do so from here on out an might go back and change the old ones if time allows.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I think all your points a good and valid, but I do have very limited time to get this project done so right now I'm not prepared to go back and redo the entire quest chain. If you want you could try "no to mod" when my file asks you to overwrite the Good Guys mod and then stick to the "indipendent" route, as a temporary work around. You'd miss out on the Thief Guild tie-ins but I think it should work.

52 minutes ago, Skottorp said:

1.Unfortunally I'm not sure this will happen as those script changes makes my quest progress. Don't get me wrong, I want my mod to be as compatable as possible, but right now I want to get the rest of the quest finished as I'm somewhat pressed for time. I might do a second pass later and see if i can figure out a workaround that dosen't require messing with vanilla scripts (I have an idea that might work).

2.Will do that from here on out.

3.It's not meant to be an upgrade, but a standalone. Only have one of them installed at the same time.

4.Good idea, would certanly make it alot easier to be sure I packed the right files. Will do so from here on out an might go back and change the old ones if time allows.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I think all your points a good and valid, but I do have very limited time to get this project done so right now I'm not prepared to go back and redo the entire quest chain. If you want you could try "no to mod" when my file asks you to overwrite the Good Guys mod and then stick to the "indipendent" route, as a temporary work around. You'd miss out on the Thief Guild tie-ins but I think it should work.

thanks for the response, much appreciated. maybe if you can look at what the three modified scripts do in Thieves guild for good guys and create a patch that integrates your script changes that would be awesome and allow both mods to be installed. its the only solution i can think of that would fix the issue as i really do like your original mod and am keen to play with the new version too.

on the other hand i appreciate that your time is limited and that you have put alot of work into this mod, both the original version and this new one.

just played through 1.03. Almost everything works fine.

One bug - the conversation with Hulda stucks after my char said something like "a Hi from Ysolda". Hulda answers but i cannot finish the conversation and ask for the posters to be placed.

Another thing;: after asking Maul for Madam Palm i have to go the Thieves Guild Route. I can't switch to the other route, because Keveraa and Helga dont have the Dialogue to ask for the Madame.

And for the Name of the Mod - What about roman letters: SeamstressGuild II. The 2.0 is a bit confusing when it goes on with 1.03.

In general i want to say that i like your dialogues a lot. They give a lot of atmosphere to the topic. And of course i hope for more. soon. ;-)

3 hours ago, mogon said:

One bug - the conversation with Hulda stucks after my char said something like "a Hi from Ysolda". Hulda answers but i cannot finish the conversation and ask for the posters to be placed.

Another thing;: after asking Maul for Madam Palm i have to go the Thieves Guild Route. I can't switch to the other route, because Keveraa and Helga dont have the Dialogue to ask for the Madame.

And for the Name of the Mod - What about roman letters: SeamstressGuild II. The 2.0 is a bit confusing when it goes on with 1.03.

In general i want to say that i like your dialogues a lot. They give a lot of atmosphere to the topic. And of course i hope for more. soon. ?

The bug will be fixed in the next version, I had set up the conditions wrong so if you go to Solitude first you dont get Huldas second line. Thanks for the heads up.

About the "Seamstress without a needle"; The quest is actually designed that way. When I said you can switch between the routes I ment if you go "Maul", you can still go the Indipendent route during "Illrepute" and "Charter" and vice versa if you went the other way. Maybe not the best quest design*, but I'm also new to this and are learning as I go on. I might go back and change things when the rest of the quests are finished (see the posts by maddac) but for know I'll leave them the way they are.

As for the name, in hindsight roman letters would have been better, but now I named it 2.0 so... sticking with it ?

Thank you for the help, it really appreciate the feedback.

*I always considered the TG route to be the main one, I only made the Indipendent becouse I knew not all player would be interested in joining the thief guild

The daggers are a nice addon. The little details are given your mod some special atmosphere, i really like.

Im using sexlab confabulation. This mod offers a sexual (whore) way to get the guild quests done. So thats fitting perfect with your mod.

keep up the good work ;-)

On 7/7/2020 at 12:16 PM, mogon said:

The daggers are a nice addon. The little details are given your mod some special atmosphere, i really like.

Im using sexlab confabulation. This mod offers a sexual (whore) way to get the guild quests done. So thats fitting perfect with your mod.

keep up the good work ;-)

Thanks, I'm glad to hear you like it. Haven't tried confabulation yet, but I'll propably take a look when I'm done with the mod.

Hi, great mod!  def adds some great rp and atmosphere to prostitution mods, to feel a little less tacked on.

i haven’t tested out 1.06 yet, but in 1.05 i was having trouble finding all of the harlots.  I found each the harlots that where placed in exterior locations, but could not find any of the ones that where supposed to be in interior cells (drunken huntsman, dawnstar inn, warrens in markarth, and winterhold inn).  I thought maybe from some sort of mod conflict, but not sure how to track it down.  any advice? how would i find their refids to teleport to their locations?

thanks

1 hour ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Hi, great mod!  def adds some great rp and atmosphere to prostitution mods, to feel a little less tacked on.

i haven’t tested out 1.06 yet, but in 1.05 i was having trouble finding all of the harlots.  I found each the harlots that where placed in exterior locations, but could not find any of the ones that where supposed to be in interior cells (drunken huntsman, dawnstar inn, warrens in markarth, and winterhold inn).  I thought maybe from some sort of mod conflict, but not sure how to track it down.  any advice? how would i find their refids to teleport to their locations?

thanks

Thats wierd indeed. The only thing I can think of is any mod that makes changes in the same areas, maybe if you have one of those "city X re-imagined" kind of mods? if so you could experiment with load order.

Also, the girl in markarth is not actually in the warrens, she should be standig just outside (shes an orc named crush).

Also, did you "upgrade" from a previous version of this mod, or was 1.0.5 the first version of this mod you played? i.e did you start from a "clean" save? I've noticed you can get all kind of bugs during the "start up" of this mod, best thing is to start from a save from before you installed any version of this mod, wait a few seconds and the quicksave/quickload.

as for ref id I'm not entirly sure, but you could begin by trying this one; XX05c838 (Whiterun girl).

please let me know if any of the above was helpful.

Okay, I'm surprised of how well done this mod is. I love how the dialogues are immersive, it really feels like something that could have been in the game, if such things were not 'taboo' in mainstream games like Skyrim,

Everything is working smoothly, however I'm at the part of 'waiting' for an opportunity to propose the job to Ysolda. I waited 2 days in game and she doesn't have any new dialogue. I wonder if I have to do her favor radiant quest first or something?

53 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Okay, I'm surprised of how well done this mod is. I love how the dialogues are immersive, it really feels like something that could have been in the game, if such things were not 'taboo' in mainstream games like Skyrim,

Everything is working smoothly, however I'm at the part of 'waiting' for an opportunity to propose the job to Ysolda. I waited 2 days in game and she doesn't have any new dialogue. I wonder if I have to do her favor radiant quest first or something?

Thank you. Yes, you have to do her mammoth tusk quest to unlock the next set of dialouge. I'll probably should make that clearer in the journal entry. Also, as soon as this mod is done I'll sit down a write a proper walkthrough.