Any of you old guard players use this set of sliders?

These are the ones I'm talking about in the title:  https://modthesims.info/d/378416/update-10-new-cas-sliders-breast-hip-waist-butt-head-and-more.html

Evidently, they still work.  Since some of them are CMar's, I have to presume they play well with his top and bottom.  I'm not sure how they'd go with, say, Geck-0's bottom or top, though.

Anyone have experience with these?  Did you use them once, but ditch them?  ...If you did, how come?

Just curious.

I have multiple sliders, with some appearing to be duplicate functions, yet named differently. Others may appear to be similar, yet all sliders need 'bone' references, and not all with a similar function will include the exact same bones. EA default breast slider IS different from a few others which appear to do the same thing on the surface, yet in conjunction with other sliders, the differences become apparent.

>>> Wanted to add:

Sliders are a blessing and a curse; They allow amazing customization of the sims, and really help to create dynamic differences that in conjunction with well made CC, really give the game life. They also create problems with alignment during animations, and if using mod functions to randomly roll new sims, will create the worst case circus freaks and abnormalities which require returning the offending sims to CAS in order to Zero certain slider values. This is due to sliders which change bone heights internally, associated with lifting sims above the surface, or amputation sliders only having a minute value 'tweaked'.

This random selection of sliders used is in the same vein as the random use of CC when a sim is dressed by the game. Using a 'dice' icon for random in CAS is quite appropriate.

I use these sliders regularly but I use Cmar's body set.

My guess is that they could work but make sure that you only have one set of meshes (Geck-0's per example, as he stated on his Naurual Breast Nude Top)

I think your best option is to try and contact Geck-0 and see if it's safe to use them with their meshes.

10 hours ago, merctime said:

Anyone have experience with these?  Did you use them once, but ditch them?  ...If you did, how come?

10 hours ago, landess said:

Sliders are a blessing and a curse; They allow amazing customization of the sims, and really help to create dynamic differences that in conjunction with well made CC, really give the game life. They also create problems with alignment during animations, and if using mod functions to randomly roll new sims, will create the worst case circus freaks and abnormalities which require returning the offending sims to CAS in order to Zero certain slider values. This is due to sliders which change bone heights internally, associated with lifting sims above the surface, or amputation sliders only having a minute value 'tweaked'.

While you should have seriously in mind of what landess wrote above, I invite you to a PM from a while ago regarding sliders.

Have a look to the 5. post I think.  

EDIT : To see what is going on here, I invite landess too !

Clydie, thank you so much!!!  Anything I can learn will of course help.

Unfortunately I have to go out of town today so I likely wont be able to enjoy the PM conversation until tomorrow... But I just can't appreciate you enough right now, bro.

To add, Jonha's sliders were the first I added, when I first started adding sliders. I just updated all of my sliders not long ago, but those remain in the list.