Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

6 hours ago, tanuhk said:

excellent thank you!

If you're looking for suggestions, there are Dragon/Lizard heads too, maybe a draconian slit could be something to add to the list of options for our male lizard folk?

Well, there is, but it doesn't seem to work on male body, at least for me.

Spoiler

13_06.2020_22-07-02.png.cbcc388f41431ed87a30b435d84abb9b.png

1 hour ago, alpha224 said:

is there any chance of you making it work with furry mod by betlv ?

Quick update it turns out it work with mod by BetLV, just while testing it i saw weird glitches on balls, so i assumed it was my mod that causing it. Sorry guys.

@Bernise i must thank you very much i didnt even knew such mod exist ! your post showed me so thank you :) and thank you for your addon you make :) you should make like noir did small, average, big, extra big, huge and maybe thick versions of it also :) 

Thank You friend again have nice day :) :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Kasurmen said:

wow thx!!!! any1 know any female bottom that works fine with the digitigrade feet??

I'll post it tomorrow with the update.

3 hours ago, Seraek said:

does this require a specific dlc? the place where you said to change the penis color doesn't exist in my game.

Sorry forgot to mention You need dlc Get Famous.

1 hour ago, Thirdeye said:

These are spectacular! Any chance you'd consider digitigrade hooves for females? My poor deer girl is so sad about her two legs when nude!

Regardless, this is fabulous. Thanks!

Download this

20201187_.png.f3aadc533412f7754f4506e0f23adec2.png
Find it in the body selector

1651079865_.png.dc2a52a11d69a4c6b0e7a7cc690d39e5.png409550618_2020-6-18_22-56-36.png.de1ee5eca0a5335c784e9202dfd864a8.png

12 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Are the penises still going to be adapted for use with female bodied characters and feminine framed males?

1 hour ago, spacerfelix said:

any chance for a color option in a tattoo or skin detail slot? this is exactly what I've been looking for but I don't want to have to buy GF just to make it work

Yes and yes, once I'm done with futas (won't take long) I'll move colors to tattoo section.