Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

@JackBikwik Yes Furry mods morph override vanilla modifiers but it never bothered me since i play on mostly furry world.

10 hours ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

hey, do you plan on adding a sheathed humanoid penis? I use animal genitalia mostly but some characters i create do have sheathed human genitalia as part of their design and it could be pretty cool if I could represent them fully in game. furry models don't play nicely with prexisting humanoid cocks in WW and even then it's not sheathed.

it's cool if you don't but with your skills and the cool style you did there I think it could look nice :3
Because I was originally planning to ask for permission to make a simple edit for myself based on the soft deer/bunny penis, but knowing how much of a pain it's sometimes to work with multiple versions of some software [i have blender 2.8+ installed for sfm work, and the sims 4 studio requires 2.7] and also how my modelling skill is rather novice level so modifying it to fit an erect humanoid peen would be hard i kinda am not 100% sure about if I would succeed.

If you don't consider doing this, then if you were cool with me basing on these and crediting you when and if I upload these after they're done then I could try and do it myself too. 

I did made sheathed human dick some time ago because i was curious how it would look like. Since You mentioned it sure I can share it and yes you can make your own version if you want to.

That's how it looks like (there was also an attempt to make furry hair?)

Spoiler

09_01.2021_20-53-35.png.d90395f89637e481b7f59ece9f29e3e7.png

2 hours ago, Bernise said:

@JackBikwik Yes Furry mods morph override vanilla modifiers but it never bothered me since i play on mostly furry world.

I did made sheathed human dick some time ago because i was curious how it would look like. Since You mentioned it sure I can share it and yes you can make your own version if you want to.

That's how it looks like (there was also an attempt to make furry hair?)

Reveal hidden contents

09_01.2021_20-53-35.png.d90395f89637e481b7f59ece9f29e3e7.png

these hair and that sheathed human cock looks really cool. i could try my best, but if you could share it for use in conjunction with the rest of your pack that'd be cool!

i'm pretty certain i'm not the only one who would enjoy it. 

On 12/26/2020 at 2:17 AM, sexlabthrowaway said:

how were you able to get the piercings to work? when i try to add them most of them result in a strange red and white checkered pattern across my sim.

They just worked for me. They do seem to be based on the ones from Discover University. So you might need that pack for the textures.

14 hours ago, olkl1234 said:

You must use the body selector to set the penis for this sim

Alright, let me try.

Edit: Ok, so I select the body selector to another sim and I pick the furry penis but when I try to completely underess it's still have no furry penis but again I try the sex animation it worked, thanks.

On 1/27/2021 at 7:00 PM, sexlabthrowaway said:

Hey Berni, sorry to bother you about it, were you still planning on making other animal vaginas? Horse would be amazing.

Yes but i need to figure it out how to make it look good on bipedal creature, it's a little harder than canine.

I have two questions. You’re probably tired of requests but have you considered making eyelashes for your heads like the ones savestate and sora have? I love your heads and think optional eyelashes would make females a little more feminine.

The second thing I was curious about is how you got the eyeliner to show on your heads? I would love to be able to use eyeliner and eyeshadow on all my furry heads. 

Thank you for all your hard work! You’ve done a lot already, and I really love all the stuff you’ve made! I’m glad there are people expanding on the furry mod. I’ve made a few edits to mods for personal use, but nothing as good as what you’ve made.

On 2/4/2021 at 2:00 PM, InteractivePerson said:

I have two questions. You’re probably tired of requests but have you considered making eyelashes for your heads like the ones savestate and sora have? I love your heads and think optional eyelashes would make females a little more feminine.

The second thing I was curious about is how you got the eyeliner to show on your heads? I would love to be able to use eyeliner and eyeshadow on all my furry heads. 

Thank you for all your hard work! You’ve done a lot already, and I really love all the stuff you’ve made! I’m glad there are people expanding on the furry mod. I’ve made a few edits to mods for personal use, but nothing as good as what you’ve made.

Afaik eyeliner doesn't work with Savestate and Sora heads. You can turn it on in S4CASTools (exclude parts) and try.

On 2/15/2021 at 7:34 PM, BetLV said:

Hello! I've made cc modified from your heads and I was wondering if it were okay to upload with credit? It requires a file that is no longer in the mod download, do I have your permission to reupload the file needed?

I'm fine with that, as long as it's credited, not used in other games than Sims and can't be paywalled.

Hey, I'm suddenly having this problem a lot where the sims balls and tongue are stuck in an idle place during intercourse even while sitting, I've tried deleting all ww files and redownloading the new versions, but it continues, I've deleted other files that were due and it doesn't seem to change the effects.

Spoiler

image.png.01d75725d6e2d7a0b7504e399e081a5c.png

Spoiler

image.png.f8fead86024f2b833301caaf040ca8ba.png

On 2/19/2021 at 8:34 AM, Ko-Chan said:

Hey, I'm suddenly having this problem a lot where the sims balls and tongue are stuck in an idle place during intercourse even while sitting, I've tried deleting all ww files and redownloading the new versions, but it continues, I've deleted other files that were due and it doesn't seem to change the effects.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.01d75725d6e2d7a0b7504e399e081a5c.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f8fead86024f2b833301caaf040ca8ba.png

Do you have my mod by any chance? The rig file included with my mod on its own can distort these areas, so if you're playing without the intention of using my mods' tails then you can leave it out.

7 hours ago, Ko-Chan said:

Yeah, I'm using your mod, I REALLY like it is there anyway to fix it without deleting it?

Remove the rig file and don't use the tails in my set. You can use everything else but if you're playing the game with both Berni's Collection and the furry rig override I have made, there will be visual glitches.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

Which download on the patreon has horse hooves and tails?  I can't find them.

The horse and deer parts used to be public, but they are all either deleted or made patrons-only now for some reason.