Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

On 6/18/2022 at 12:25 PM, Bernise said:

Alright so i'm waiting for S4S update for werewolves and possibly WW, because turns out WW does support dicks for werewolves?

If someone want to try it
Berni_Werewolf_dick_hard.package

Reveal hidden contents

18_06.2022_18-03-59.png.e958816922d43cebdb35d24b13c37335.png

Reveal hidden contents

Selector.png.24f4b21142674534f4f80ce2126d1ec3.png

S4S was just updated a couple of hours ago.

Also to anyone with issues with schlong addons, from what i can tell, WickedWhims updated the animation skeleton rig. Anything released before June 2022 might have issues, specifically if its a larger dong. 

I think they removed b_Tounge_4, b_Penis_Tip01b_Penis_Tip02, and b_Penis_Tip03

Edited by shadow143
22 minutes ago, CardinalBirb said:

The eyelids on my sim are extremely stretched forward and the eyes don't really sit right. Why is that?

you didn't apply the "eye fix" preset

if you're using berni's heads, read the file description again

if you're using stock furry mod heads, watch the original furry mod tutorial again - it's on YouTube 

1 hour ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

you didn't apply the "eye fix" preset

if you're using berni's heads, read the file description again

if you're using stock furry mod heads, watch the original furry mod tutorial again - it's on YouTube 

I'm using the feline head from Furry Mod and selecting the furry eyes as in the pic. I still don't get what I'm doing wrong. The eyelids are the same no matter the eye colour. Like, idk if I missed something but can you be more specific if you know the solution?

image.png.12b2032a8a40be05a5a7bcbc751f38ce.png

1 minute ago, CardinalBirb said:

I'm using the feline head from Furry Mod and selecting the furry eyes as in the pic. I still don't get what I'm doing wrong. The eyelids are the same no matter the eye colour. Like, idk if I missed something but can you be more specific if you know the solution?

image.png.12b2032a8a40be05a5a7bcbc751f38ce.png

actually, nvm for some reason the furry mod options don't appear on already existing sims it seems... made a new sim and new eye/skin options appeared so that's super weird. I'll have to make a new sim I think :')

image.png.7c599d67facec9a9a4cc9081724d3231.png

Does anyone know how to make the furry mod CAS CC to appear for existing Sims? They aren't there for the Sim I've been using but do appear for newly created Sims. Or is the only option to make a new Sim? :')

Or alternatively, is there a way to transfer all my skills/notebook/items/etc. to another Sim? So like I'll just make a new one and then transfer everything over.

Edited by CardinalBirb
added alternative option
46 minutes ago, CardinalBirb said:

Does anyone know how to make the furry mod CAS CC to appear for existing Sims? They aren't there for the Sim I've been using but do appear for newly created Sims. Or is the only option to make a new Sim? :')

Or alternatively, is there a way to transfer all my skills/notebook/items/etc. to another Sim? So like I'll just make a new one and then transfer everything over.

use the cas.fulleditmode cheat, enter it on the neighbourhood screen BEFORE you visit CAS to edit your sim
https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_4/cheats

if you want you can install the alwaysfulleditmode mod by twistedmexi so that the cheat always automatically and silently enters itself once you load in playing as a family

https://twistedmexi.com/Mods/

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
16 minutes ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

use the cas.fulleditmode cheat, enter it on the neighbourhood screen BEFORE you visit CAS to edit your sim
https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_4/cheats

if you want you can install the alwaysfulleditmode mod by twistedmexi so that the cheat always automatically and silently enters itself once you load in playing as a family

https://twistedmexi.com/Mods/

I am already in full edit mode though. Like, that's how I can change the skin/head/etc. The issue is just that the eye/skin and maybe other CC isn't appearing on my pre-existing sim but it is on new sims. Like if you see the 2nd pic from before I made a new sim directly on the same household as the existing Sim. 
Basically, can edit them just fine. Some new CC just isn't appearing for the existing Sim but is for new Sim.

37 minutes ago, CardinalBirb said:

I am already in full edit mode though. Like, that's how I can change the skin/head/etc. The issue is just that the eye/skin and maybe other CC isn't appearing on my pre-existing sim but it is on new sims. Like if you see the 2nd pic from before I made a new sim directly on the same household as the existing Sim. 
Basically, can edit them just fine. Some new CC just isn't appearing for the existing Sim but is for new Sim.

it might be some sorting issue. in that case it's much harder to simply help via forums.

send me a dm here on LL and i'll try to help you via discord or telegram in my spare time.

13 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

Hello Bernise and thanks for the werewolf gear!
Unfortunately, I ran into a problem when I select a dick for my lycan, it is not displayed.

Where am I making a mistake?

image.png.aa46800a2664df98805a2eb070c954d8.png

Wow.. you are fast read description?

It doesn't seem to work, even when I select "all sims" in the anatomy pie menu. I made sure the werewolf is naked.
883548730_06-21-22_4-26-00PM.png.7470ab7a29c37c9ff9868c7a84e8bff4.png

Also, when I use the CAS option (which would actually work even better for me) I get this weird bleached pattern arround it.

318339189_06-21-22_4-26-56PM.png.37f046ac7d4dcf24fb0ccd30e14fd053.png

It seems to work fine with that "temporary" hard penis. But I kinda need the sheated one for storytelling porpuses

912082450_06-21-22_4-27-15PM.png.ccaa47ba4680dfbf2dd65918eb778aef.png

I haven't tested any of those with the CASunlock mod. Maybe I need the tattoo for the color as well for the "bleached" part to vanish?
Also, can I get different tattoo patterns for the werewolf form? I don't want to keep changin tattoo (the penis one) everytime I transform...

I realise that all the colour customisation options are in the tattoos section. I can't seem to find the ear colour changer, unless it doesn't exist? I don't trust my own eyes so am asking here for the exact location of it in case it exists.

Also, the ears aren't visible during Live Mode, just visible in CAS. How can I fix that?

Edited by CardinalBirb
ears visible part
25 minutes ago, fbocabral said:

It doesn't seem to work, even when I select "all sims" in the anatomy pie menu. I made sure the werewolf is naked.
883548730_06-21-22_4-26-00PM.png.7470ab7a29c37c9ff9868c7a84e8bff4.png

Also, when I use the CAS option (which would actually work even better for me) I get this weird bleached pattern arround it.

318339189_06-21-22_4-26-56PM.png.37f046ac7d4dcf24fb0ccd30e14fd053.png

It seems to work fine with that "temporary" hard penis. But I kinda need the sheated one for storytelling porpuses

912082450_06-21-22_4-27-15PM.png.ccaa47ba4680dfbf2dd65918eb778aef.png

I haven't tested any of those with the CASunlock mod. Maybe I need the tattoo for the color as well for the "bleached" part to vanish?
Also, can I get different tattoo patterns for the werewolf form? I don't want to keep changin tattoo (the penis one) everytime I transform...

i somehow fixed it by choosing all sims, then entering and exiting cas. just like that.

but your mileage may vary, WW support of the Werewolves appears flaky

Good stuff, thank you for the update.

I know that werewolves currently do not have a soft state, though would you be willing to provide a sheathed version anyway so I might use it as underwear? I noticed that the current sheath doesn't have the same texture as the werewolf penis. Thanks again!

4 minutes ago, AlfynReyes said:

Good stuff, thank you for the update.

I know that werewolves currently do not have a soft state, though would you be willing to provide a sheathed version anyway so I might use it as underwear? I noticed that the current sheath doesn't have the same texture as the werewolf penis. Thanks again!

yeah that'd rock

if berni doesn't do it before i am able to look into it, i'll see whether he updated the meshes or simply just the tags. because if it's just tags, i'll try to slap together temporary prototype thingy as underwear 

fixed a typo
9 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Issues I'm hvn is can't select anything bottom in human form , got the cas unlocker guess that's the issue .

Nope it's this mod , just removed it and human form content appears again .

Any ideas ?

21 minutes ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

i somehow fixed it by choosing all sims, then entering and exiting cas. just like that.

but your mileage may vary, WW support of the Werewolves appears flaky

I'm having the same issue lmao. Unfortunately your fix isn't working for me.

Also my paints aren't saving. again. This pack has so many issues I swear.

1 minute ago, AlfynReyes said:

I'm having the same issue lmao. Unfortunately your fix isn't working for me.

Also my paints aren't saving. again. This pack has so many issues I swear.

heh, more time for me to finish my older mods to move on to support mods for this dlc haha

1 minute ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

heh, more time for me to finish my older mods to move on to support this one haha

image.png.1c5e98f5e63f74cf27d63c73ec877406.png

The dick is grayscale.. but also I think the temp werewolf one is underneath or something. So lol.

image.png.bbd29ee758235164096680e9c4342449.png 

Even my werewolf seems unamused.