Lovers Boxing fejeena edition

Lovers Boxing fejeena edition

View File

Lovers Boxing   fejeena edition

A boxing club "the House of Pain"

Installation:
Copy the esp and the folders in your game data folder.  Or create a OMod with Oblivion Modmanager.
Never install the Mod with Nexus or Vortex Modmanager !

The main room use the vanilla mesh LeyawiinBasement03.NIF,  but the mesh has a wall with missing collision.

The last time I checked the  unofficial Oblivion patch the LeyawiinBasement03.NIF was not fixed.  Download my fixed mesh "Vanilla collision fix.7z"

Mods you can use. But are not a requirement.
Tamago and Hiyoko ( the Lovers pregnancy system )

---------------------

The "House of Pain" is near Leyawiin. South of the west gate on the way to Greyland.
Everything wil be explained in game. Talk to the NPCs.

( Original location , IC Waterfront,  is used by too many other Mods. And Leyawiin has no brothel, sex club, dance club...  only two Hookers when you use Lovers Prostitute )

What you can do:

You can become a boxing champion and do 2 jobs. OK it's not really a Quest Mod , but a boxing Guild with two side quests.

The Mod is made for female player but can be played with male ( not all dialogs make sense with a male player )

Read the readme.

What is the difference to the original mod:

There was some unused staff in the Mod/esp  that I used and I add new things. I filled the empty rooms.
New meshes and textures.
Reworked the whole club.
Add new NPC. Changed the AI Packs and clothes...
Reworked most of the NPC faces
Changed the gold you get. ( original you got 1000 when you won the title and then you got 5000 for further fights. Defending the title. Now you always get 1000 )
And of course pictures. Pictures and poster.

Read the readme.  See the pictures.

Credits: ( there was no readme and credits in the original Mod )
The original LoversBoxing author.
R18PN for clothes
Lovender for the manga shorts.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/12/2020
  • Category
  • Requires

Nexus Modmanager and Vortex can not handle Lovers Mods. They do not install ini files right  or not at all.

See my yellow Link below.  Nexus Modmanager and Vortex are not made for Oblivion. And LOOT  does not work with Oblivion. Sort Oblivion Mods with BOSS.

In my installation guide I collect experiences, hints and tips from users and modders from other install guides and post.

But the Nexus/Vortex modmanager problem is general knowledge in the Oblivion modding scene. Something like "never install Oblivion in C :  / program files (x86)   You don't do it if you want a working Oblivion.

You can use the modmanger for FO4 and Skyrim  but NEVER  Oblivion. 

On 6/11/2020 at 9:43 PM, fejeena said:

They do not install ini files right  or not at all.

That's not actually true anymore. I never used Vortex for anything until recently, so I can't talk about the past, but it definitely handles inis just fine right now, regardless of where they are. It doesn't install empty directories, but everything else gets copied into the data folder, regardless of its subfolder.

10 hours ago, Goawaynow said:

That's not actually true anymore. I never used Vortex for anything until recently, so I can't talk about the past, but it definitely handles inis just fine right now, regardless of where they are. It doesn't install empty directories, but everything else gets copied into the data folder, regardless of its subfolder.

Then that's good for you. But does not apply to everyone.

There are also some people who have Oblivion installed in C :  / program files (x86) and can play without problems.

And some people who have sorted their load order with LOOT and can play without CTD.

Maybe it depends on which and how many mods you have installed.

But the majority of people get problems when using Vortex, LOOT or game in program files. So I warn people of using Vortex. Why risk getting problems?

And the warning in my Mod is stupid,  because if people use Vortex and have installed LAPF with Vortex the damage has already been done. 

And when i was tired of telling people in posts "Why animations not working" " My game crash" "Sex does not work"  why it is not working I made 2014 my Yellow Link below. Yes before Vortex, but I always update the thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If someone wants to cheat, he will cheat. He can use the console to heal.

Don't cheat , don't use healing spells. It is you decision.

What  are your Joburg gender settings ?  Male-female

I use Lewdness 5

And male-female 0.03 or 0.04

In my game stalking is very rare.

My night time settings are high.  23°° to 4°°

Gangbangs are more caused by LoversRapers, because Joburg sex is rape and then the LoversRapers gangbang starts.

Yes would be nice to have a Joburg on-off function in the setting spell.

. . . But you have the funktion.  You can load presets

[ Presets ]

Select Preset

[Custom 1] | [Custom 2] | [Custom 3]

In the data ini folder you use one ini for the settings you want and another with all settings 0  (  Data\ini\LoversJoburgDef1.ini  and Def2 and Def3 )

Now you have your on-off funktion ( if you use my version that shut off the NPC-NPC dialogs )

-----------------------------------------

The doors are closed when you do the Jobs (Cocksucker shift  and Cumdumpster shift ) .  Until you have earned the agreed amount of money the doors stay closed.

But for the fights...  why and how long ?  It takes some real time hours to become champion.

• 2 months later...